Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1 5 posts
South Park The Game PostSun Jan 08, 2012 6:07 am Offline
Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:13 pm1
How will what happens in the game relate to what happens in the show? Will they reference the game story in future episodes?
Edit - I was thinking about the movie, and what happened in the movie did become part of the plot of the show. (When Saddam came back)
Last edited by dkarstedt on Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: South Park The Game PostSun Jan 08, 2012 9:28 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I don't think they will. I think it will be it's own entity like their previous games.
Re: South Park The Game PostSun Jan 08, 2012 10:36 am Offline
Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:05 pm263
If you'd like to know what the game is about, it's basically an RPG centered around you fighting different groups of people, i.e. hippies, gingers, goths, ect. To make this game funny but not current, because it takes so long you can't do current events, they rip on older games. They may make fun of how some games suck and parody other games. Which actually sounds like a lot of fun if you think about it. The game may reference previous episodes because they are using 15 years of the shows history to help with production. Of course this is kind of non-canon. It will relate to the show but not be the story of the show. It will not affect how the shows character plot has been laid out. The South Park movie was like this too, their were references but it didn't affect the South Park plot.
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
Re: South Park The Game PostSat Jan 21, 2012 12:02 am Offline
Fri Jan 20, 2012 11:50 pm2
Really? When is this game coming out?
Re: South Park The Game PostTue Jan 24, 2012 12:28 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Sometime after July 1. There's an official thread about it, so I'm locking this one now.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 1 5 posts