Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 7 posts
GTA STYLE SOUTH PARK VIDEO GAME---DREAM I HAD LAST NIGHT PostSun Mar 04, 2012 1:31 pm Offline
Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:21 pm1
Last night I had a dream where I was Stan in a GTA styled environment and my friend was Cartman in a tank. It was pretty much like GTA 4 free roam except so much more bad*** because we were South Park characters and the dialogue between us was just like South Park. My friend(Cartman was kicking my *** and then killed Kyle(played by a random person) screaming: Haha stupid J*w!) and I being Stan hopped in a helicopter and shot Cartman down, that was the end of my dream. I thought it was pretty cool and might be an awesome idea for a future video game(seeing that South Park is always trying to come out with games.)...
It probably sounds stupid but if I think it's an awesome idea and if I had the capabilities to do it i'd be making that game right now as we speak.
Re: GTA STYLE SOUTH PARK VIDEO GAME---DREAM I HAD LAST NIGHT PostSun Mar 04, 2012 10:27 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
An old fan-made PC game called Kenny's Rampage II had a mini-game within it where you played as Stan in the original GTA game from 1997. That's the closest thing you'll get unless you install GTA IV on your computer and modify the main character in a script-writing program to look like Stan.

Re: GTA STYLE SOUTH PARK VIDEO GAME---DREAM I HAD LAST NIGHT PostSat Aug 04, 2012 12:53 pm Offline
Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:40 pm2
that'd be wicked!
Re: GTA STYLE SOUTH PARK VIDEO GAME---DREAM I HAD LAST NIGHT PostWed Aug 07, 2013 1:54 pm Offline
Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:45 pm21
There's so many idiotic mods for GTA IV on PC. I'm sure if you search the GTA forums, someone can point you in the right direction for downloadable SP characters.

Stan Belick! lol!
Roman Cartman...? kinda fits...
Re: GTA STYLE SOUTH PARK VIDEO GAME---DREAM I HAD LAST NIGHT PostFri Aug 23, 2013 9:02 am Offline
Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:41 am3
ok
cool
Re: GTA STYLE SOUTH PARK VIDEO GAME---DREAM I HAD LAST NIGHT PostMon Feb 03, 2014 1:14 pm Offline
  • YIM
Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:55 pm11Long island, NY
It definitely sounds like a good idea and I wish that they could find a game developer that could make a game like that.
Favorite episodes: The ring and The red badge of gayness
Favorite season: Season 10
Favorite character: Kyle Broflovski
Re: GTA STYLE SOUTH PARK VIDEO GAME---DREAM I HAD LAST NIGHT PostThu Feb 20, 2014 5:12 am Offline
Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:38 am2
I'd play it!

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 7 posts