Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 4 posts
For Sale! South Park Autographed Xbox 360 - Part 2 !! PostWed May 05, 2010 4:24 pm Offline
Wed May 05, 2010 4:05 pm3
Hello all, I recently performed a good deed for an individual who turned out to be the director of marketing for xbox live. As a token of appreciation he gifted me an autographed South Park xbox 360.

It appears to be just like the one given away as a grand prize last winter .

see link>
http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/s/south ... efault.htm

The console looks just like the one pictured in the link and is very clearly hand signed by Matt Stone and Trey Parker.

Other than this grand prize I know of no other examples of this special edition xbox. It was likely a duplicate console made as a backup for the grand prize. It's fully functional and has a 60gb hard drive. It's probably seen less than 20 hours of gameplay in its life so far.

I'm looking to sell the console because I've got some medical bills to pay off and haven't had much time to play games lately anyhow.

I'm now accepting offers and looking for interested parties, but as of now it's not listed on ebay or anything similar.

I'll be posting some pictures of my specific unit in a day or two.

Thanks for your time.
Re: For Sale! South Park Autographed Xbox 360 - Part 2 !! PostWed May 05, 2010 6:58 pm Offline
Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:15 pm1598Minnesota, Land of 10,000 Douchebags.
I'll be your best friend?

(I'm sure it'll go fast on eBay.)
"If a tree falls in the forest and there's no one there to hear it, my illegal logging business succeeds ."

"I have only two modes, at war with something, or having sex with it. There is no middle ground"
Re: For Sale! South Park Autographed Xbox 360 - Part 2 !! PostWed May 05, 2010 10:57 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
All I can choke up is $550. I'm sure it's worth more and that someone else out there has a higher offer.
Re: For Sale! South Park Autographed Xbox 360 - Part 2 !! PostTue May 18, 2010 4:52 pm Offline
Wed May 05, 2010 4:05 pm3
Here's a couple pictures...they're kind of crappy quality, but they're at least proof of ownership.

http://bit.ly/b3EKV3

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 4 posts