Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 4 posts
Mr. Hankey Bobblehead - Batteries: what type? PostTue Dec 21, 2010 12:19 am Offline
Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:53 am9
Howdy Ho everyone!

Does anyone know which type/how many batteries are needed for the Mr. Hankey bobblehead doll? I would like to pick some up for the old man before we visit for christmas... He loves it and it drives mom nuts!

-dk9
Re: Mr. Hankey Bobblehead - Batteries: what type? PostTue Dec 21, 2010 1:22 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
No description of the item lists the battery type, so you'll have to open it up and find out. If it can't be opened, then the battery is meant to die and not be replaced.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Mr. Hankey Bobblehead - Batteries: what type? PostTue Dec 21, 2010 2:27 pm Offline
Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:53 am9
Big-Will wrote:
No description of the item lists the battery type, so you'll have to open it up and find out. If it can't be opened, then the battery is meant to die and not be replaced.

I kinda figured. Its got one of those very small jewelry type phillips head screws in it for the batteries, just thought I'd take a stab at it to see if I could get them before I make the trip Thursday. Thanks Big-Will!

-dk9
Re: Mr. Hankey Bobblehead - Batteries: what type? PostTue Dec 21, 2010 2:57 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
At least the batteries will be small, about the size of a nickel or quarter. You can get those almost anywhere.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 4 posts