Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 4 50 posts 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
South Park X Kidrobot PostMon Mar 28, 2011 7:43 am Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
It was confirmed at last night's South Park Art Gallery that popular toymaker Kidrobot will make vinyl figures of South Park characters. Already confirmed are Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Chef, Randy, Randy with big balls from Medicinal Fried Chicken, Mr. Garrison, Professor Chaos, General Disarray, and Office Barbrady. The series will probably include Cartman and regular Butters as well. I hope they make Wendy, Craig, Clyde, Token, Jimmy, Timmy, Tweek, Bebe, Red, Kevin, Bradley, Francis, Annie, Lola, Heidi, Millie, Sally, Esther, Jason, Pip, Mr. Mackey, Principal Victoria, Sharon, Shelley, Liane, Gerald, Sheila, Stuart, Carol, Stephen, Linda, Mrs. Crabtree, Ms. Choksondik, Big Gay Al, Mr. Slave, Jimbo, Ned, Jesus, Satan, God, Skeeter, Priest Maxi, Mayor McDaniels, Seargeant Yates, Officer Mitch, Towelie, Mr. Hankey, Terrance, and Phillip. Who do you think they should make?
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostWed Mar 30, 2011 2:07 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Anyone know who should be made you guys?
Niels0827 wrote:
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostThu Mar 31, 2011 6:01 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18780I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I wouldn't mind seeing Nathan. But an Up The Down Steroid version, not a Crippled Summer version.
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostFri Apr 01, 2011 11:20 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
The Goth Kids, errrm, then Mecha-Streisand and Cthulhu. What?! Just don't make them monsters look like goddamn 6th graders. I'm also wondering if any of those toy companies could ever come up with and produce a Muhammad figure or even a whole set of the Super Best Friends (including Moses). He-he. I dare you, fetishmakers!
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostSat Apr 02, 2011 12:27 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18780I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
VACOOLA wrote:
...and Cthulhu. What?! Just don't make them monsters look like goddamn 6th graders.

Totally! But he has to be wearing the Coon & Friends t-shirt.
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostSun Apr 03, 2011 9:20 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
Agreed. What good is a dark god from another dimension without his master's magic straitjacket? :mrgreen:

Btw, when I said "Mecha-Streisand" I meant the new version, of course, although if they decided to make both the new and the old one, I wouldn't talk them out of it either.

And what I meant when I said "Goth Kids" was actually "Woodland Critters with their bloodstained sacrificial altar and a cute tiny figure of baby-Antichrist." Long overdue.
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostTue Apr 26, 2011 3:31 pm Offline
I heard there will be 25 figures in the set. Here are the ones that are confirmed:
1. Cartman
2. Stan
3. Kyle
4. Kenny
5. Dead Kenny
6. Butters
7. Professor Chaos
8. Randy
9. Big Balls Randy
10. Mr. Garrison
11. Officer Barbrady
12. Chef
13. Towelie
14. Stoned Towelie
15. Satan
My guesses for the others:
16. Wendy
17. Craig
18. Clyde
19. Token
20. Jimmy
21. Timmy
22. Tweek
23. Bebe
24. Mr. Mackey
25. Jesus
Who do you think the last 10 characters will be?
Niels0827 wrote:
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostWed Apr 27, 2011 2:03 pm Offline
Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:35 am64Cleveland, OH
Nice! Any idea on the release?

I am doubting they will make minor characters like Tweek and Craig (they barely talk in the newer seasons, for example), though.

I would love to see the Coon, Mysterion, and Mint Berry Crunch!

Also, photos of some of the figures can be found here.
http://kronikle.kidrobot.com/south-park ... a-gallery/
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostWed Apr 27, 2011 2:32 pm Offline
Any new photo of the Kidrobot stuff in the line?
Niels0827 wrote:
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostWed Apr 27, 2011 2:33 pm Offline
Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:35 am64Cleveland, OH
Besides what I posted above, no.
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostMon Jul 18, 2011 4:17 pm Offline
Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:26 am5
Dead Kenny and A SDCC exclusive Mysterion will be released at SDCC next week. Dead Kenny will be available at Kidrobot.com this Thursday day.
I would also suggest checking out some other stuff Kidrobot puts out. Some quality stuff.

The series will drop Aug. 4th along with a series of South Park zipper pulls. For more info and pics go to http://kronikle.kidrobot.com/#Link~1694 ... 644900a489
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostSun Jul 24, 2011 10:13 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
nwt000 wrote:
I heard there will be 25 figures in the set. Here are the ones that are confirmed:
1. Cartman
2. Stan
3. Kyle
4. Kenny
5. Dead Kenny
6. Butters
7. Professor Chaos
8. Randy
9. Big Balls Randy
10. Mr. Garrison
11. Officer Barbrady
12. Chef
13. Towelie
14. Stoned Towelie
15. Satan
My guesses for the others:
16. Wendy
17. Craig
18. Clyde
19. Token
20. Jimmy
21. Timmy
22. Tweek
23. Bebe
24. Mr. Mackey
25. Jesus
Who do you think the last 10 characters will be?

I don't know what you mean by "last 10". And for the record, only 14 are confirmed: Stan (with Sparky)
Kyle (with Ike)
Cartman (with Artemis Clyde Frog)
Kenny (with rats)
Butters (with a copy of the book "he" wrote)
Randy with massive testicles
Towelie (don't know if he has an accessory, but probably a joint)
Mr. Garrison (with Mr. Hat)
Mr. Mackey (with a coffee cup with Mr. Hankey in it)
Chef (with a spatula)
Officer Barbrady
Mr. Slave (with Lemmiwinks)
Professor Chaos (with General Disarray).

As for the rest you mentioned, don't count on those being made. In addition, these figures are being sold in blind boxes, so you will not know what you get until you open it. It sucks, but if they decide to sell these in stores, this problem might be easily remedied.

I attended the South Park exhibit next to ComicCon, but I didn't have a pass for ComicCon itself (I didn't have much of an interest in going in, anyway). The "dead Kenny" figures were sold there, but are also available on the kidrobot website. The Mysterion figures, however, were sold exclusively at ComicCon (I think for $10.95 each). Many are now winding up on eBay and easily selling for over $50 to people who were unable to attend. I had to purchase mine on eBay for around $40, which was the lowest "buy it now" listing I could find. They were made in extremely limited quantities, with only 1,000 produced, and there were easily over 120,000 people who attended ComicCon. Almost one-ninth of San Diego's population went there just for the con. If you want a Mysterion figure, get it NOW. They will not become any cheaper or any more common.
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostSun Jul 24, 2011 11:28 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1434in a secret underground bunker
Mysterion and the Coon are 2 more...

Also Satan is also basically confirmed for sure (I heard that Sadam is included :shock: )
But I will wait for the 'official' count of the 25.

But included should be: Wendy, Jesus, T&P, and kids permitting....Tweek and Timmy ( I want clyde too)!
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostSun Jul 24, 2011 11:46 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
mo303564 wrote:
Mysterion and the Coon are 2 more...

Also Satan is also basically confirmed for sure (I heard that Sadam is included :shock: )
But I will wait for the 'official' count of the 25.

But included should be: Wendy, Jesus, T&P, and kids permitting....Tweek and Timmy ( I want clyde too)!

I have not read anything about the Coon. There's no mention of it anywhere that I can find.

Satan has not been confirmed, either. A photograph of the carton which will house the figures when they sell at retailers shows all the available figures including a blackened silhouette, with a question mark inside, of what appears to be Satan. So there's a good chance he's one of them.

My only question is which retail establishments they will be sold at. I would assume they were only to be available via the kidrobot website, but the photos clearly show display cartons, which would be redundant for strictly online retail. I'm only wondering because blind-boxing collectible figures like this is problematic for people trying to get all of them. All I know is they will be sold at specialty retailers and Kidrobot stores, but the closest one of those to here is in San Francisco.
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostThu Aug 04, 2011 3:29 pm Offline
Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:26 am5
Blind box is the way Kidrobot does almost all there mini figures. Honestly its sweet. Its all a gamble. You could get a great case, or a shotty one. If you don't want to do the blind box thing go to ebay or the Kidrobot forums in the for sale section, but ones that are rare are going for more than the price of a blind box. If Satan is say 1/300 your going to pay $100+ for him.
You will be able to purchase these many more places than Kidrobot. Your not going to find these at your normal toy store. Most places that sell urban vinyl will have these.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 4 50 posts 1, 2, 3, 4  Next