Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 4 50 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostThu Aug 04, 2011 10:00 pm Offline
Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:57 pm91
I wonder if they'll be sold in stores? I know a store in my area that sometimes sells that kind of thing, but it's about an hour away and I can't drive until next year. (I'm 15.) Plus, my mom (Who is a brunette, Catholic version of Sheila Broflovski with glasses XD) DESPISES South Park because she only listens to what other people tell her and never tries things for herself to see what it's like, so she is completely convinced that it's just 100% crude humor and has nothing intelligent to it.
So, buying it off the internet is out for me. Hopefully somewhere near me will carry it. If not, my fangirl powers will find a way. :P
._____.
|_____|
() o_o ()
...|__|----> this is Kyle

98% of teens have one of these 98% statistics in their signatures, copy and paste if you're in the 2% that doesn't...hey, wait a minute...
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostMon Aug 08, 2011 11:10 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
i bought 2 off Amazon, I have a blind box and a dead kenny en route.
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostThu Aug 11, 2011 10:41 pm Offline
My first Blind Box was Chef (2/20). I ordered a case (20) from Kidrobot, because there's a contest to get 1 of 5 autographed Dead Kenny's. (Matt &Trey Signed)

The rest I'll just buy online, though I see Satan (?/??) is about $70. Mysterion runs about $60 as he was San Diego Comicon Exclusive. I'll post my case contents when it arrives.
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostSat Aug 13, 2011 7:11 am Offline
Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:57 am2
I bought 12 Blind Box cartons from the KidRobot store in London (near Covent Garden) this week.

Of the 12, I have 3 as duplicates which doesn't seem bad going. But I think that if I buy any more it's likely to be mainly duplicates from here on in.

I've never been in to buying anything like this before, but they look awesome and it's kind of fun not knowing what you are going to get. Can see myself getting completely addicted, and I already can't wait for KidRobot to make a Series 2. No doubt I'll have to wait a year or two for that!

So far I've got:
Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman
Butters, Mr Garrison and Mr Slave
Barbrady and Mr Mackey

I have duplicates of Mr Garrison and Mr Slave which I'll put on ebay (UK) tomorrow.

Would love to get a mysterion.
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostSun Aug 14, 2011 6:03 pm Offline
slush puppy pete wrote:
I bought 12 Blind Box cartons from the KidRobot store in London (near Covent Garden) this week.

Of the 12, I have 3 as duplicates which doesn't seem bad going. But I think that if I buy any more it's likely to be mainly duplicates from here on in.

I've never been in to buying anything like this before, but they look awesome and it's kind of fun not knowing what you are going to get. Can see myself getting completely addicted, and I already can't wait for KidRobot to make a Series 2. No doubt I'll have to wait a year or two for that!

So far I've got:
Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman
Butters, Mr Garrison and Mr Slave
Barbrady and Mr Mackey

I have duplicates of Mr Garrison and Mr Slave which I'll put on ebay (UK) tomorrow.

Would love to get a mysterion.

My individual BB I bought showed up, I got Chef. My dead Kenny arrived yesterday, (he has no card with him), and I won an auction for Mysterion for $73. I'd suggest buying him before his value increases, as I understand there's a limited amount of him out there.

Edit: http://theblotsays.blogspot.com/2011/07 ... south.html

only 1,000 made, or so they claim.
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostMon Aug 15, 2011 11:09 am Offline
Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:57 am2
Looks like you and I were bidding on the same Mysterion. I only bid $60, and left it becuase of the time difference, it would have ended at 4am in the morning over here.

The supply of Mysterion's on ebay seems to be drying up. $75 + postage just seems like a bit too much though. I know I'll be gutted though when there are none left on ebay.

I'm debating whether to buy 6 more blind boxes, or to be done with it and get Mysterion
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostMon Aug 15, 2011 7:28 pm Offline
slush puppy pete wrote:
Looks like you and I were bidding on the same Mysterion. I only bid $60, and left it becuase of the time difference, it would have ended at 4am in the morning over here.

The supply of Mysterion's on ebay seems to be drying up. $75 + postage just seems like a bit too much though. I know I'll be gutted though when there are none left on ebay.

I'm debating whether to buy 6 more blind boxes, or to be done with it and get Mysterion

honestly, I'd say buy Mysterion, as his value can only increase.
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostTue Aug 16, 2011 2:56 pm Offline
My case was really good. I went into it 1/14 (Chef) and came out 12/14.

Contents:
Stan X1
Cartman X3
Kyle X2
Kenny X2
Mr. Slave X2
Mr. Garrison X3
Randy X1
Towelie X1
Butters X2
Chef X1
Officer Barbrady X1
Satan X1 (Rare)

Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostSat Aug 20, 2011 9:11 am Offline
Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:04 pm2
I am pretty happy at what I pulled at L.A. 4 days ago I managed to pull a kyle, mr. slave,mr. garrison,officer barbrady,and professor chaos. I am waiting for them to come to urban outfitters because I live about an hour away from L.A and I cant drive. . . . :(
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostMon Aug 22, 2011 3:52 pm Offline
waiting on Mr. Mackey. Once I get him i'm 100%
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostSat Aug 27, 2011 1:07 pm Offline
Collection complete

Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostWed Oct 12, 2011 3:43 pm Offline
Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:26 am5
Or is it complete. The glow in the dark version of dead Kenny is going to be at NYCC and is limited just like Mysterion at SDCC. Go to Kidrobot pics. Looks dope.
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostFri Nov 25, 2011 10:31 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
Just gonna bump this topic. I know I'm barking up a dead tree here, but if anyone is selling a Mysterion or sees one selling for $100 or less, send me a PM or post here. The only prices I see anymore ($300 or $1000) are pretty bscene.

Anyone else think maybe it'll be reissued if there's a Series 2?
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostFri Nov 25, 2011 10:49 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
I bought mine for $60 back in July. I anticipated the moment would soon come when there were none online for less than $100, let alone any at all.
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostFri Feb 10, 2012 12:29 pm Offline
stilspinin wrote:
Or is it complete. The glow in the dark version of dead Kenny is going to be at NYCC and is limited just like Mysterion at SDCC. Go to Kidrobot pics. Looks dope.

I only just read this the other day, and miraculously scooped one up for about $60. I figured the NYCC would have one, but couldn't find details online.

I see Mysterion is going for $150-$300 for regular, and signed for ~$1,000.

Sort by  
Page 2 of 4 50 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next