Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 4 50 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostWed Feb 15, 2012 7:09 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
so, here's the 'final' South Park series 1: Image

my Poor Dead Kenny has to lean. like most of the figures, they have very poor balance.
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostThu Mar 22, 2012 5:07 pm Offline
Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:27 pm17
Hey guys, how much does the whole set of these go for? And is there only one dead kenny which is glow in the dark or is there one that is normal?

Thanks.
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostSat Mar 24, 2012 2:54 pm Offline
Entire Set 1 Collection is:

Blind Boxes:

Stan
Kyle
Cartman
Kenny
Mr. Garrison
Mr. Slave
Butters
Professor Chaos
Randy Marsh
Officer Barbrady
Mr. Mackey
Chef
Towelie
Satan (Rare)

Non Blind Boxes:
Dead Kenny
Glow in the Dark Dead Kenny (New York Comic Con)
Mysterion (San Diego Comic Con) [Rarest, Only 1,000 made]

Mysterion goes about $200-$350 for an unsigned one. Signed (only 10 made) go for $1,000(+?). Dead Kenny is about $15 and Glow in the Dark Kenny goes from $25-$60. The blind box collection usually ebays for $400-$500. So you figure the collection at this point values about $850, unless the Mysterion in question is signed.

Thankfully, I got my Mysterion when he was only $70
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostSat Mar 24, 2012 3:59 pm Offline
Thu Mar 01, 2012 9:02 pm12
HAcoreRD wrote:
so, here's the 'final' South Park series 1: Image

my Poor Dead Kenny has to lean. like most of the figures, they have very poor balance.

Good collection :D
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostSat Mar 24, 2012 4:59 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
HAcoreRD wrote:

Could you use Fun-Tak or Museum Putty to hold him down to the bottom of your display case?
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostSun Mar 25, 2012 1:47 pm Offline
HAcoreRD wrote:

Blind Boxes:

Stan
Kyle
Cartman
Kenny
Mr. Garrison
Mr. Slave
Butters
Professor Chaos
Randy Marsh
Officer Barbrady
Mr. Mackey
Chef
Towelie
Satan (Rare)

Non Blind Boxes:
Dead Kenny

Mysterion goes about $200-$350 for an unsigned one. Signed (only 10 made) go for $1,000(+?). Dead Kenny is about $15 and Glow in the Dark Kenny goes from $25-$60. The blind box collection usually ebays for $400-$500. So you figure the collection at this point values about $850, unless the Mysterion in question is signed.

Do you think it's better to either go for the blind box of 20 random ones or get all the normal ones off ebay knowing what you will get?

Also, for $550 you can get all the characters, a normal dead kenny and a mysterion (SDCC Chase, whatever that means).
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostSun Mar 25, 2012 10:05 pm Offline
BRMBug wrote:
HAcoreRD wrote:

Could you use Fun-Tak or Museum Putty to hold him down to the bottom of your display case?

Probably could. Mackey, Glow in the dark Dead Kenny, Satan, Towelie have very poor balance. Satan is actually propped up by Randy's balls. No homo.

Neku wrote:
HAcoreRD wrote:

Blind Boxes:

Stan
Kyle
Cartman
Kenny
Mr. Garrison
Mr. Slave
Butters
Professor Chaos
Randy Marsh
Officer Barbrady
Mr. Mackey
Chef
Towelie
Satan (Rare)

Non Blind Boxes:
Dead Kenny

Do you think it's better to either go for the blind box of 20 random ones or get all the normal ones off ebay knowing what you will get?

Also, for $550 you can get all the characters, a normal dead kenny and a mysterion (SDCC Chase, whatever that means).

It's an interesting situation. Online it was confirmed on kidrobot's forums that there's 3 different cases you can get. The one I happened to get was the best.

it came with everyone but Mackey and Chaos. Since Satan is still rarer than Chaos, it's best you can get.

So it's a gamble.

Kidrobot's site also announced Series 1 as limited supply. This means that series 1 is closing, and series 2 (if one) will come out.
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostSun Mar 25, 2012 10:37 pm Offline
HAcoreRD wrote:
BRMBug wrote:
HAcoreRD wrote:

Probably could. Mackey, Glow in the dark Dead Kenny, Satan, Towelie have very poor balance. Satan is actually propped up by Randy's balls. No homo.

Neku wrote:
HAcoreRD wrote:

Blind Boxes:

Stan
Kyle
Cartman
Kenny
Mr. Garrison
Mr. Slave
Butters
Professor Chaos
Randy Marsh
Officer Barbrady
Mr. Mackey
Chef
Towelie
Satan (Rare)

Non Blind Boxes:
Dead Kenny

It's an interesting situation. Online it was confirmed on kidrobot's forums that there's 3 different cases you can get. The one I happened to get was the best.

it came with everyone but Mackey and Chaos. Since Satan is still rarer than Chaos, it's best you can get.

So it's a gamble.

Kidrobot's site also announced Series 1 as limited supply. This means that series 1 is closing, and series 2 (if one) will come out.

How much could I sell the opened duplicates for?
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostSun Mar 25, 2012 11:19 pm Offline
not much. Optimal sell time is when a set comes out. My duplicates then fetched minimum $5 a pop. my duplicates in that picture were very common, so worth little
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostMon Mar 26, 2012 10:15 am Offline
HAcoreRD wrote:
not much. Optimal sell time is when a set comes out. My duplicates then fetched minimum $5 a pop. my duplicates in that picture were very common, so worth little

Do you think it's either possible to still get $5 for common ones or trade them?

Like if I got 2 cartmans but no stans, would someone be willing to trade or would I have to sell the cartman and buy the stan?
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostMon Mar 26, 2012 5:32 pm Offline
Neku wrote:
HAcoreRD wrote:

Do you think it's either possible to still get $5 for common ones or trade them?

Like if I got 2 cartmans but no stans, would someone be willing to trade or would I have to sell the cartman and buy the stan?

i'm sure on kidrobot's site you can find traders.
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostThu Apr 05, 2012 5:46 am Offline
Just opened my blind case not too long ago.

1 Cartman
1 Kyle
3 Stans
2 Butters
1 Chef
1 Mr. Mackey
3 Mr. Garison
3 Mr. Slave
3 Kenny
1 Officer Barbrady
and...

1 Professor Chaos. :mrgreen: 8)

What do you guys think? 11 out of a possible 14 figures is pretty damn good. :D
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostThu Apr 05, 2012 10:09 pm Offline
Neku wrote:

1 Cartman
1 Kyle
3 Stans
2 Butters
1 Chef
1 Mr. Mackey
3 Mr. Garison
3 Mr. Slave
3 Kenny
1 Officer Barbrady
and...

So, you're missing Randy, Satan and Towelie? Not bad, as Chaos is, atleast for me, one of the more expensive when I bought him. Satan's gonna have a heavy price tag with him, Towelie and Randy may not.
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostThu Apr 05, 2012 11:13 pm Offline
HAcoreRD wrote:
Neku wrote:

1 Cartman
1 Kyle
3 Stans
2 Butters
1 Chef
1 Mr. Mackey
3 Mr. Garison
3 Mr. Slave
3 Kenny
1 Officer Barbrady
and...

So, you're missing Randy, Satan and Towelie? Not bad, as Chaos is, atleast for me, one of the more expensive when I bought him. Satan's gonna have a heavy price tag with him, Towelie and Randy may not.

Yep, I'm only missing them. I know it's not a full set and with yours you have 3 rare figures, but a lot of people get a bunch of dups, not even the 4 boys, and get no rares at all so I was happy with mine. :D

Now, just need to sell this dups and finish off my set
Re: South Park X Kidrobot PostFri Apr 06, 2012 10:42 pm Offline
regular dead kennys are still cheap and easy to obtain. glow in the dark and mysterion, on the other hand...

Sort by  
Page 3 of 4 50 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next