Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 2 28 posts 1, 2  Next
In Search of Blanket PostThu Apr 07, 2011 7:01 am Offline
Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:43 pm496
I have been searching for some kind of South Park throw blanket/fleece blanket with Stan, Kyle, Cartman, and Kenny. Does anyone know if this item even exists?
Re: In Search of Blanket PostThu Apr 07, 2011 11:16 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
I haven't seen anything like that.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: In Search of Blanket PostFri Sep 23, 2011 12:15 pm Offline
So I found one that I love... I contacted the company but they said that they don't sell to end users... just retail stores... none of the listed retail stores have this blanket... if any mods or admins are reading this... anyway you can tell me if this or any other fleece/plush throw/blanket will be avilable for purchase to the public in celebration of YOTF?
Re: In Search of Blanket PostFri Sep 23, 2011 12:35 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
I have this photo I took 3 years ago of my guinea pig, with my South Park blanket in the background. I still have the blanket (but not little Ramsey). Is this the one you're talking about?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... C02843.jpg
Re: In Search of Blanket PostFri Sep 23, 2011 1:39 pm Offline
Niels0827 wrote:
I have this photo I took 3 years ago of my guinea pig, with my South Park blanket in the background. I still have the blanket (but not little Ramsey). Is this the one you're talking about?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... C02843.jpg

cute! lol but no this is...

The Northwest Company makes 3 different South Park blankets but they don't sell to end users, just retail... yet none of their retail customers sell any South Park. I understand Target and WalMart and suppose to have South Park merchandie in stock this fall... would this include plush/fleece throws?
Re: In Search of Blanket PostFri Sep 23, 2011 2:17 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Check Spencer's gifts. I didn't find anything online, but I was in an actual physical store the other day and they had a SP fleece blanket up by the registers for like $26.
Re: In Search of Blanket PostFri Sep 23, 2011 2:44 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
If you're in Souther California, you might find blankets at one of the Aahs!! Novelty Gifts stores
My SP Fan Site.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: In Search of Blanket PostSat Sep 24, 2011 10:27 am Offline
thanks for all the info guys! i'll check those two places out and let you know what happenS~
Re: In Search of Blanket PostSat Sep 24, 2011 2:24 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
Your search is over.

Don't tell me I'm the only one who thought of this upon seeing the thread title. I was thinking to myself Cyn was going to have to get a plush doll custom made if she wants Blanket.
Re: In Search of Blanket PostSat Sep 24, 2011 4:03 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Pip Tweek wrote:
Don't tell me I'm the only one who thought of this upon seeing the thread title.

Wheee! Blanket!!!

:lol: How can you be an SP fan and not think of that?
Re: In Search of Blanket PostSat Sep 24, 2011 11:51 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Yep, that's what I thought too. :lol:
My SP Fan Site.

Re: In Search of Blanket PostSun Sep 25, 2011 11:04 am Offline
Pip Tweek wrote:
Your search is over.

Don't tell me I'm the only one who thought of this upon seeing the thread title. I was thinking to myself Cyn was going to have to get a plush doll custom made if she wants Blanket.

awwwweee! so cute! extra points to you for a Blanket reference :lol:
Re: In Search of Blanket PostSun Sep 25, 2011 9:52 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
Blankets in retail typically don't appear on shelves until the Christmas/Winter store set, which is usually a week before Halloween, maybe 2 weeks prior.
Re: In Search of Blanket PostFri Oct 07, 2011 6:16 am Offline
One of my best girlfriends got this for me! The search is over!

Re: In Search of Blanket PostFri Oct 07, 2011 7:06 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Yes of course I thought of Blanket "Jefferson" when I saw this thread title :)

Cynthia: I was wondering: If the company won't sell to end users and only to other retail stores, I wonder if they (the manufacturer) sell to those stores by a minimum order of a minimum number of cases of blankets, or just one blanket (if the store orders only one). I was thinking that if there's a store you like, perhaps a Mom and Pop type of small store, perhaps in a mall, perhaps outside of a mall, perhaps they could order that blanket for you. They would be a store ordering from the company and not an end user buying the blanket.

Perhaps they could tell the maker of the blankets that they want a sample to see how it goes (if they want to sell the blanket in their own store) so they would only have to buy one blanket, and then sell it to you. Then they're out of the picture, and you'll have that blanket! Maybe they wouldn't even have to buy that one blanket :o Perhaps the manufacturer would send the store a "sample" to see how it goes :wink:

See if this may work for you 8)

~ZZ

Sort by  
Page 1 of 2 28 posts 1, 2  Next