Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 3 posts
Custom Hand Painted South Park Sneakers PostThu Apr 07, 2011 1:08 pm Offline
Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:02 pm1
http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.233900771.jpg

http://www.etsy.com/listing/71656604/cu ... e-af1-hand

sneakerqueen001@yahoo.com

These South Park Nike Air Force One themed custom hand painted kicks, are designed simply for the South Park/Kenny fans!! This is simply a FRESH one of a kind pair of custom kicks created by Sole of LA!

We have men's sizes 4-14

FAQs
How durable are your sneaker designs?
We create our designs with nothing but the best materials. Our paint is designed to bond with leather NOT lay on top of it and our paints are waterproof (just say no to craft paint) so you don't have to worry about your freshness melting away when it rains. Our sneaker designs are created to last with the same durability (wear and tear) that the shoe will provide - so take care of your custom kicks and they will take care of you...that means no soccer, kicking curbs, using them to cut the grass etc :-) We hold ourselves to high quality standards as our customers deserve nothing less.

How much do custom sneakers cost?
Our average custom sneaker design costs anywhere from $259-$1199 for our artwork. Every order is unique and every order is priced according to the materials needed as well as how complex the design is. First we determine your concept and then fit the concept into your budget.

How can I pay?
We prefer payments through Paypal.

What is your return policy?
All of our designs are custom made to order. All sales are final.

How long does it take to get my custom sneakers?
It only takes us 21-29 days to complete the design of your shoes and get them in the mail them to you.

Should I buy my shoes and mail them to you or will Sole of LA buy the shoes for me?
We can provide the shoes for you. We have the ability to obtain most shoe styles and often do this as a service for our customers but we are by no means a shoe store and cannot guarantee the availability of a size or style if you request that we obtain your sneakers for you.

Do you ship custom kicks internationally?
Yes we do. We have shipped custom sneakers to EVERY continent in the world except Antarctica so YES we are PROUD to say that we ship WORLDWIDE!

These are for the fashion-forward, who are bored with the norm.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/71656604/cu ... e-af1-hand
Last edited by Custom Sneakers on Fri Apr 08, 2011 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Custom Hand Painted South Park Sneakers PostThu Apr 07, 2011 1:57 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Hmmm, I'll approve this and leave it open for anyone interested. Dunno how the admin will react to this - he does talk to Studio personnel.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Custom Hand Painted South Park Sneakers PostWed Apr 20, 2011 9:07 am Offline
Mon Nov 22, 2010 11:35 am64Cleveland, OH
Those are awesome but not $499.99 awesome.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 3 posts