Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 5 of 11 163 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Mar 15, 2012 1:43 am Offline
Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:42 pm2721
James--76 wrote:
Oh i also found the funeral scene funny where she was just dumped in a coffin still in the loo and had make up applied. :lol:

Yeah, and a chic purple dress. How they put it on on her is quite a mystery for me. :lol:
Quote:
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Mar 15, 2012 1:43 am Offline
Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:12 am1
Are you kidding me? This episode was terrible. You'd think after being off for 6 months, these "creative geniuses" would come up with an idea better than this. Matt & Trey have been spoiled. As long as Comedy Central keeps cutting the checks, eh? Money for nothing.
I've been loyal from the beginning, don't know if I will be at the end. Throw in a few flashbacks, and you'll be as bad as Family Guy. :?
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Mar 15, 2012 1:48 am Offline
Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:27 am39
NeuroHeart wrote:
So first, I'm pretty sure that was a weird Signs reference with the release causing Mrs. Donovan's death. Second, seriously guys, put down the seat. Put down the whole lid if it will make you feel better :roll: (I've never had a problem unless it was dark and I was in a hurry, but it really does suck. I'm seriously.)
I see others have noticed the switch from "Thomas" to "John" and the voice change. Has Trey started taking on all the voice work for females now, too? Kind of odd.
(It was John Harrington, btw, who is credited with the modern flush toilet, also at times referred to as a john. Thomas Crapper, if I recall, popularized and sold the invention.)

Personally I find it disgusting to do anything BUT put the entire lid down when a toilet is not in use, but the responsibility of ensuring everything is in order for use is in who's hands? The person using the toilet obviously. *shrug*
- the word as it came from Jesus
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Mar 15, 2012 1:54 am Offline
Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:53 am2
South Park Jesus wrote:
Personally I find it disgusting to do anything BUT put the entire lid down when a toilet is not in use, but the responsibility of ensuring everything is in order for use is in who's hands? The person using the toilet obviously. *shrug*

this^
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Mar 15, 2012 2:11 am Offline
Mon May 16, 2011 8:24 am10
Has anyone noticed the Mint Berry Crunch Comic?
I have, and there writing in it. Could this be a hint of him returning? may not be but a little odd really thats its in the episode.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Mar 15, 2012 2:16 am Offline
Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:28 pm4
smh...it never ceases to amaze me how seriously people take comedy, especially a show like South Park. please stop trying to over-analyze everything (like M&T made fun of in "Screwgie McButter Balls" or however u spell it) and/or be offended by something silly like toliet humor...it's just what the name says: "toilet HUMOR"
if for what ever reason you don't find stuff like this episode funny, then i really don't understand why you're watching this show at all
OAS AAS LLS
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Mar 15, 2012 2:17 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
James--76 wrote:
Oh i also found the funeral scene funny where she was just dumped in a coffin still in the loo and had make up applied. :lol:

Yeah, and the extra unrealistic makeup morticians put on people; her cheeks at the funeral looked ridiculous :)

And an open casket :lol:

TheOnlyStanMarsh wrote:
Has anyone noticed the Mint Berry Crunch Comic?
I have, and there writing in it. Could this be a hint of him returning? may not be but a little odd really thats its in the episode.

No, I missed that :o I'll look again the next time I watch the episode. I did look at crowd scenes very closely looking for aliens/visitors but found none anywhere in this episode. Anyone find any aliens in this episode?
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Mar 15, 2012 2:25 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
South Park Jesus wrote:
NeuroHeart wrote:
So first, I'm pretty sure that was a weird Signs reference with the release causing Mrs. Donovan's death. Second, seriously guys, put down the seat. Put down the whole lid if it will make you feel better :roll: (I've never had a problem unless it was dark and I was in a hurry, but it really does suck. I'm seriously.)
I see others have noticed the switch from "Thomas" to "John" and the voice change. Has Trey started taking on all the voice work for females now, too? Kind of odd.
(It was John Harrington, btw, who is credited with the modern flush toilet, also at times referred to as a john. Thomas Crapper, if I recall, popularized and sold the invention.)

I think the responsibility is on whoever used it last. If you don't clean up the seat, I feel makes you look lazy and disrespectful and like you don't care about the next person who's going to use it. Nobody should have to clean up after someone like that. It is disgusting.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Mar 15, 2012 2:33 am Offline
Mon May 16, 2011 8:24 am10

Here is the picture of the Mint Berry Crunch Comic
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Mar 15, 2012 2:55 am Offline
Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:52 pm182
I thought this episode was great. I really like the part where Clyde's mom wedged in the coffin while she was still stuck in the toilet and Cartman gossiping like a teenage girl. :mrgreen: overall it was a great start of the season and much better than episode 1501. I hope next week will focus on a Cartman/Butters episode.
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Mar 15, 2012 4:13 am Offline
Fri Apr 01, 2011 6:17 am47
Cool episode bro. :D
The scene with the masturbating "overseer" is one of the most diturbing things I've seen in a while :lol:

anyway, good start of the season! now I need moaaaaar.. any announcements on next week epi??? :mrgreen:
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Mar 15, 2012 4:40 am Offline
Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:30 am405
Nice one, even if it did do the airport security thing again.
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Mar 15, 2012 4:46 am Offline
Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:50 pm558
Barack_Obama wrote:
That said, if you fall in the toilet because you are too retarded to look first, that is your problem and you became too dependent on us.

I called it.
I have been here since January 2005 with another name. I have seniority. (.__. )

Plants stuff their pollen everywhere, all those kids who get allergies because of pollen have plant sperm in their lungs. Flowers deep throat kids :I

- Unassumption
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Mar 15, 2012 5:46 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
scRaTcH#667 wrote:
anyway, good start of the season! now I need moaaaaar.. any announcements on next week epi??? :mrgreen:

Every Sunday, approx. 9:00 pm Pacific Time, midnight Eastern Time here on SPS in a thread created by nall.

Next Sunday it will be in the 1602 (whatever the show title is) Pre-Air Thread.

Barack_Obama wrote:
Barack_Obama wrote:
That said, if you fall in the toilet because you are too retarded to look first, that is your problem and you became too dependent on us.

I called it.

You did 8)
Re: *1601: Reverse Cowgirl* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Mar 15, 2012 5:58 am Offline
Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:47 pm3
I thought it was decent but disappointing. TSA was a little un-timely and the sueance was not very funny but Butters and the security camera guy made up for all of that.

Sort by  
Page 5 of 11 163 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next