Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 9 123 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemption PostTue Mar 27, 2012 2:13 pm Offline
Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:37 pm89Los Angeles, CA.
Let us know if there are any problems with Redeeming your code from the South Park Season 15 Uncensored DVD or Blu-Ray for the Tenorman's Revenge game on Xbox Live.
"How about we kill them, and then rape their bodies so we can use their blood as lubricant?"[MYSPS::394306::641181]
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostTue Mar 27, 2012 3:19 pm Offline
Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:17 pm4
Hey there, I bought my copy of the Blu-ray today, and had no redeemable code inside. I can send you a copy of my receipt, if you'd like - just wanted to try and redeem it before the XBLA codes are all gone.

Thanks!
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostTue Mar 27, 2012 3:59 pm Offline
Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:54 pm1
I got the code for the game, but I didn't get a code for the theme or the 48 hour gold membership code. The code I got for the game worked, but it didn't download the theme or give me access to one under my themes in the xbox menu.

According to the little blurb since I was on of the first 5,000 I should have received the game, theme and 48 hours of gold.

Anyways, the game itself kicks ass.
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostTue Mar 27, 2012 4:53 pm Offline
Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:50 pm1
When I entered the code from my season 15 dvd box set it gave me a code for the xbox live arcade game and then my browser crashed. Now there is no way to re obtain the code for the game.
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostTue Mar 27, 2012 5:05 pm Offline
Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:53 pm1
trying to redeem the code for the game is not working...on the card i got with my blu ray its shows letters in small and in caps but it will only let me enter caps is this y it is not working ..also theres a symbol that looks like a small nine or 9 but with a straight line in it im not sure what it is lmk
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostTue Mar 27, 2012 5:54 pm Offline
Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:16 am1
My blu-ray set did not come with a redemption code flyer. And I also noticed Walmart is charging full price for the the Blu-ray when I could have saved by going through South Park Store or Amazon. #DoubleEggToTheFaceDay.
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostTue Mar 27, 2012 6:23 pm Offline
  • YIM
Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:01 am1Massachusetts
EDIT: So um, yeah I got my second code in an email to get the theme, but when I enter it i keep getting the invalid code error. Any fix for this? And just to be clear because I think another commenter said people who already have XBL GOLD couldn't get the theme, I don't have a gold membership at the moment, just free. I want my theme pretty badly.

Okay, I got everything figured out with my code, so I figure I'll leave the resolutions I found to problems I had incase anyone else runs into them.

1. Kept telling me my code was incorrect.
Be very careful reading it. The codes are printed in dot letters on a little flyer that comes in your box. A lot of the numbers and letters can be easily mistaken for one another, so try every cobinatuon of what you think the ones you're unsure of could be.

2. Confusion with all caps in enter box.
That is irrelevant. The code will still work even though yours may have lower case, I had the same issue, but it worked anyway.

3. Only code for game is given.
They sent the codes for the theme in emails. Go check to see if yours came and enter it to redeem.
"It's a man's obligation to stick his boneration in a woman's separation; this sort of penetration will increase the population of the younger generation."
Last edited by LissaKyou on Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:56 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostTue Mar 27, 2012 6:30 pm Offline
Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:23 pm1
When I type in the code that came in the Season 15 DVD package to get the free game code, it only lets you type capital letters, even thought the code includes lower case letters, and when you submit it, it says that the code is wrong.....:(
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostTue Mar 27, 2012 6:32 pm Offline
Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:01 pm2
i was unable to get my x box live to work and my computer shut off and i was never able to punch in my redemption code and i never reciever an email with the code either can you guys help me out???????? i still have the code givin from season 15 if it helps
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostTue Mar 27, 2012 6:39 pm Offline
Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:17 pm4
I did not receive a code in my Blu-ray - bought it today at MovieStop in Macon, GA. I have the receipt and everything that I can send to you to show that I bought it. I just want to get a code before all of the XBLA games are gone.
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostTue Mar 27, 2012 6:54 pm Offline
Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:45 pm1
hi. I purchased the dvd today and entered the code I got. I got a code for the Tennorman game but didnt get the theme or 48 hr code. Your site states the first 5,000 will get the game, theme, and 48 hr code. Could I please get emailed a theme and 48 hr trial code.

email is:

bradleyzywicki@hotmail.com

This was the code I had with my dvd btw:

RHURRU3ISMDDRAV

Hope to hear back soon. Thanks
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostTue Mar 27, 2012 7:48 pm Offline
Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:46 pm2
Bought the blu ray a few hours ago. No code inside. Checked the copies the store had and none had the sticker the DVDs had. Lame guys, lame.
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostTue Mar 27, 2012 8:14 pm Offline
Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:34 pm4
I bought my Season 15 bluray from Best Buy and I don't see a code anywhere. Does the code only come with a purchase online?
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostTue Mar 27, 2012 8:20 pm Offline
Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:16 pm2
I keep trying to put my code in, but it keeps saying it won't go through.
Re: Season 15 DVD/BLU RAY Tenorman's Revenge Code Redeemptio PostTue Mar 27, 2012 8:22 pm Offline
Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:16 pm2
I keep putting my code in for the game but it keeps saying it won't accept it

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 9 123 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next