Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 14 210 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 11, 2012 7:41 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
pootycancerXD wrote:
jackity-jackity-jackity- jack
smackity-smackity-smackity-smack.
That guys jackin' it!

Jackin' for the Lord!
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 11, 2012 7:45 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
I was in San Diego last year (for South Park, ironically). And I had visited the Gaslamp District where Stan went, which was right next to the convention. I'm really glad I didn't see an 8-year-old dancing naked in the streets.
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 11, 2012 7:46 pm Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
I liked the video though. Was the music a parody of something or was it original?

That last part was weird.
Stan and Kyle :)
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 11, 2012 7:48 pm Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
Pretty damn funny...8/10. Lots of different kids appeared in the show, Timmy and Red had lines, that was unexpected. The bathroom bullying scenes were great, I like how the anti kept getting upped..."You know there's a place called hell." LOL. Butter with his grandma scene at the end was funny and chilling at the same time, maybe Butters grew up abit there. Oh yes, Butters is 10 now. The last act with Stan was abit strange but you could see it coming. It was kind of odd to see Eric with a reduced role and a few funny lines, but I'm sure he'll take center stage again very soon. One final thought, the Captain Kangaroo hair cut, how many of us pointed that out in the previews. :)
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 11, 2012 7:51 pm Offline
Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:46 pm1
ok I think I got most of it....that douchebag running around naked last week that had something to do with whatever the hell "KONY" is....that was the jackin it in san diego reference right?? and the bullying movie that stan made, that has something to do with the "Bully" movie coming out this year? What does the film stan made have to do with the documentary called Bully in real life? Loved the episode, I just get frustrated when I can't completely get the jokes cause I don't get the references. Can anyone answer all of this for me?
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 11, 2012 7:57 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
nall, tell Trey and Matt we want more Red!
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 11, 2012 7:59 pm Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?7wyo9u33tbg9nx0

Sorry had to do something about this
Stan and Kyle :)
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 11, 2012 8:05 pm Offline
Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:00 pm27
Hahahaha that was such a funny episode! For some reason I kinda thought of Betty White when I saw Butters' grandma. The Stan ending was hilarious! Talk about 2 weird endings in a row. This weeks was better.
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 11, 2012 8:23 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
nwt000 wrote:
nall, tell Trey and Matt we want more Red!

Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 11, 2012 8:28 pm Offline
Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:03 am5
Mr Adler with lines, Jesus and Professor Chaos is all good in my opinion. Great episode.

Anyone notice the mistake with the chalkboard? At the beginning it says, "Buckers" and then he calls it "Busters"
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 11, 2012 8:29 pm Offline
Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:15 pm1
Butters ultimate reply to his Grandma was incredible - although I would have preferred he ended it with "and then I'm going to kick your f*cking ass". Still "Night Grandma!" made me burst out laughing as well.

It was a great episode and the work went into Stans movie was awesome. Have to love the reference to the "They said I could become anything I want - so I became _____ " meme inspirational photos with the movie poster - (if anyone else gets that reference...)

If anyone remembers the movie The Christmas Story - when Butters is beating up the show host and is on top the behind the shoulder view made me lol, definitely reminded me of Ralphy beating up the Bully, was that a homage?

Great ep. First post. Peep my Uber Randy avatar.
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 11, 2012 8:36 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
InfectedStyles wrote:
Mr Adler with lines, Jesus and Professor Chaos is all good in my opinion. Great episode.

Anyone notice the mistake with the chalkboard? At the beginning it says, "Buckers" and then he calls it "Busters"

Nope; I missed that. But then the east coast feed I was watching stopped after Act II; the east coast repeats in 24 minutes so I'll be looking at the chalkboard. Thx, InfectedStyles
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 11, 2012 8:37 pm Offline
Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:15 pm1
I really enjoyed how cartman talked about his vijj, halfway threw the glass wand dabs the laughter was almost inevitible. Good break from the extreme last few episodes that went hard as fuh.
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 11, 2012 8:41 pm Offline
Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:24 pm52
Niels0827 wrote:
I was in San Diego last year (for South Park, ironically). And I had visited the Gaslamp District where Stan went, which was right next to the convention. I'm really glad I didn't see an 8-year-old dancing naked in the streets.

First off, Stan is 10 years of age. Sorry, but mistakes like that bug me like that.

Second...Holy effing crap! After last week's episode they don't once mention Cartman's conversion? I did say something last week in the "Jewpacabra" post-air discussion which is what I now believe will happen. As much as I hate to say it, whew... we are gonna have a mid-season cliffhanger. Why do they torture us like this?(because they get more viewers that way)(oh shut up, logic :)> ) Dammit, I just have a feeling in my gut that episode 1607 will be some "coming-to-terms" for Cartman. Ugh, I'm not looking forward to a summer of Cartman's religious limbo.

Third, an analyzation of Butterballs. I amso happy to see Red get some lines in, as well as Jesus. I still want to see an episode with either playing an integral part. I mean we've had Bebe, Token, Craig, Clyde, Wendy, Jimmy,Timmy, Butters, Mr. Mackey, Mr. Garrison, Nurse Gollum, and even Shelley episodes. I want to see a Red episode! Jesus, he's gotten his episodes but he played too big a part in the first few seasons to have been phased out like he has been. I also want to see a Kevin episode. I honestly don't care which Kevin (for those who pay little attention to the subtleties of South Park, Kevin is the name of both Kenny's older brother, see him in "Chickenpox," and "The Poor Kid," and the name of Dr. Alfonse Mephesto's lab assistant, see him in "Prehistoric Ice Man" and "201"). Principal Victoria also needs her dues. Alas, I digress, on the whole this was a classic South Park episode, taking a concept that is prevalent in the world today and mixing it up with the antics of various celebrities. It had several elements making it a great episode, except for the fact that Cartman should have played a bigger role and there was some obvious filler(the two songs that added little to the plot). I give it a solid 8.2 out of ten. Please comment upon my opinion, and I congrajulate any of you who actually read this well overdone rant about a TV show.
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 11, 2012 8:44 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
aw jeez! they picked that person to be the bully!

everything was funny and 10/10 frankly i found the music video to be the most funny. the ending for some reason was overkill funny
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Last edited by (ugly)Bob on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sort by  
Page 2 of 14 210 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next