Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 4 of 14 210 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 11, 2012 10:42 pm Offline
Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:36 pm70
Great episode, easily 9/10. I can see how someone wouldn't enjoy the ending. I've never seen 2012, so I don't know the reference. But, I've been to San Diego. I live in Los Angeles County. If you go to the Gas Lamp district, there are plenty of people on the streets begging for money one way or the other. Some are even dancing around or playing an instrument trying to sing. That's what I thought the whole "Jackin' It in San Diego" reference actually came from. At first, I didn't hear what Kyle said, but I clicked the rewind button on my DVR.

I love how Butters beat the crap out of Dr. Oz. I wish I had done that to some people long ago...if you know what I mean....hence, I'm constantly on the internet, if you know what I mean.

So, a Bullying episode, all fixed by a "Glee Moment", tied in with 2012 the movie. I hate Glee, but I love Cartman's little parts.
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 11, 2012 10:43 pm Offline
Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:11 pm155
Randy's balls wrote:
I feel really sorry for people who didn't enjoy the ending. Must suck to have no sense of humor. Good luck with that. I bet you are the same people who thought Cash For Gold was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

I actually hated Cash for Gold. But the ending to this was just...wth? I know it was a Kony joke...but nobody cares about Kony anymore. People stopped caring before the South Park season started. Also, they built the whole episode for that joke and it was what I call a complete letdown. It was immature as hell, I think people who DID find it funny are seriously not out of middle school yet.

It's an insult to put that joke on a "mature" rated show.
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 11, 2012 10:44 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
nwt000 wrote:
9.2/10
San Diego, CA just got fucked in the ass by South Park! Maybe I should go there just to jack it too, lol. Besides that Bucky "Captain Kangaroo" Bailey, Cartman and his Vajayjay jokes, Butters' abusive grandma (probably Steven's mom), the bullying in the bathroom scenes, and the return of Jesus were awesome. The best part though: RED!!!!!!!! Still surprised Wendy hasn't got any lines this season.

Leave it to M&T to have every bit as much fun with that as I did pointing it out in the Pre-Air thread!

:lol:

The ep, overall, was funny as hell! I liked the bathroom scenes with the various takes on who's bullying who, and Jesus' appearance was just ICING!

The song and "dance" at the end had me scratching my head, even though I knew Kyle brought it up (How random can you get?!), but I still got a good laugh out of that!

9.5/10

On a personal note, I was cheering for Butters when he bitch-slapped Dr. Oz, 'cause I can relate. As a kid, I was on the receiving end a lot, and one day, near the end of the school year, I just blanked, then rushed one of 'em, shoving him over a chair!

I'm still not too proud of having done that, but it made a difference! I didn't get in any trouble, as the school year was ending, but word gets around pretty quickly!
Last edited by AngusMcTavish on Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 11, 2012 10:45 pm Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
Loved this episode. From the beginning, to where Cartman was singing about his vagina, to all the meetings in the bathrooms, to Butters beating up Dr. Oz, and to where they show Jesus.

10/10. Win.

On a side note, I'm not sure if many people realize this, but after someone gets tormented so many times, they break.
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 11, 2012 10:47 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
John_117 wrote:
On a side note, I'm not sure if many people realize this, but after someone gets tormented so many times, they break.

I was just updating my post about that.
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 11, 2012 10:48 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
Randy's balls wrote:
I feel really sorry for people who didn't enjoy the ending. Must suck to have no sense of humor. Good luck with that. I bet you are the same people who thought Cash For Gold was HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

frankly that statement is degrading i seriously doubt you actually are trying to insult anyone in any shape or form but you are starting to sound judgmental
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 11, 2012 10:50 pm Offline
Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:49 pm53
raidpirate52 wrote:
Randy's balls wrote:

I actually hated Cash for Gold. But the ending to this was just...wth? I know it was a Kony joke...but nobody cares about Kony anymore. People stopped caring before the South Park season started. Also, they built the whole episode for that joke and it was what I call a complete letdown. It was immature as hell, I think people who DID find it funny are seriously not out of middle school yet.

You think it's immature? For years South Park has had immature moments like that. What you said makes no sense if you are a South Park fan. Goddamn people are so f*cking negative and critical of EVERYTHING these days. Holy effin christ. For me this new season has been more of a letdown compared to past seasons but the end of this episode was very enjoyable. I don't give a f*ck what people think. It was an awesome way to end the episode.
Man at Bar: Enjoying the show?
Randy: To be honest, I'm just here for the blowjob
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 11, 2012 10:50 pm Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
Enjoyed it. 9/10. Liked seeing Jesus and Professor Chaos.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 11, 2012 10:52 pm Offline
Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:11 pm155
Randy's balls wrote:
raidpirate52 wrote:
Randy's balls wrote:

You think it's immature? For years South Park has had immature moments like that. What you said makes no sense if you are a South Park fan. Goddamn people are so f*cking negative and critical of EVERYTHING these days. Holy effin christ. For me this new season has been more of a letdown compared to past seasons but the end of this episode was very enjoyable. I don't give a f*ck what people think. It was an awesome way to end the episode.

For someone who "doesn't give a f*ck what people think" you sure sound pissed. Have fun in school tomorrow.
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 11, 2012 10:53 pm Offline
(ugly)Bob wrote:
Randy's balls wrote:

frankly that statement is degrading i seriously doubt you actually are trying to insult anyone in any shape or form but you are starting to sound judgmental

You are right but I don't give a damn....tonight.
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 11, 2012 10:58 pm Offline
EDIT: Hope I don't get yelled at for double posting, i didn't mean to but in my defense I was replying to 2 different people. Didn't mean to though.

I'm not pissed I just think it's funny how you think it's immature. What about all the toilet humor they have had among other things in the past? By the way I don't have school tomorrow. I'm 26. I'm not here to argue back and forth with someone because the internet has way too much of that.

I just think think it's weird to say that part is immature when South Park makes fun of everything and well I don't need to explain if you have seen all of South Park's episodes.....like people shoving food up their ass and crapping out their mouths. I guess you find that immature too. The difference with me is I don't get all critical of things.

I'm not trying to start anything with you because I have no desire to. I'm having a good night.

Also, you can't take me too seriously.....afterall I am Randy's balls.
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 11, 2012 11:20 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Oh wow, not what I was expecting but that's okay, it was still very good! First off... omg poor Butters!! Being bullied by his own grandma?! How utterly horrible! That was child abuse I'd say.
Stan's bully song was so cool and fun and I loved the camera angels and everything. I love how he turned into a little prick the episode lol.
The Billy Buck Bully guy- whatever his name is- what an awful man! I just loved the jokes in the episode- at the end of the day we're all a bully in some way. And each time a bully meets up with someone in the bathroom and locks the door. :lol: And Jesus!!! Omg I was lmao when he showed. That was an awesome character return. Loved Kyle getting mad at Stan who obviously was doing it for the money. And Stan's just standing there like 'naww'.
I didn't quite get the 'jacking off in San Diego' joke but it was funny. But wow... don't think it's right for a little boy to be doing that in public!! And I don't know the age boys generally start jacking off so was it young for Stan to do that or not??
It was also another catchy songs! Like they all tend to be. :mrgreen:
And Butters speech to his grandma... loved it. While cool to see him finally have the nerve to take action to a bully, it was great to see him feel awful about it. True to who he is. Sweet all over.

I am super stoked to see this episode again. 9/10 for me right now.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 11, 2012 11:23 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
Randy's balls wrote:
(ugly)Bob wrote:
Randy's balls wrote:

You are right but I don't give a damn....tonight.

ah okay, sorry
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 11, 2012 11:43 pm Offline
Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:36 pm1
pretty epic. As a native San Diegan I'll admit it pretty much nailed our attitude: just jackin around down here enjoying our weather, women, and most importantly ourselves
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 11, 2012 11:52 pm Offline
Stan Diego wrote:
pretty epic. As a native San Diegan I'll admit it pretty much nailed our attitude: just jackin around down here enjoying our weather, women, and most importantly ourselves

I love your name and your attitude. WINNING all around. In the words of Will Ferrell.....Go f*ck yourself San Diego.

Sort by  
Page 4 of 14 210 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next