Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 12 of 14 210 posts Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 17, 2012 1:26 pm Offline
Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:02 am498My own private torture chamber
Finally sat down to watch this one and I ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Aside from the bully movie thing and the Kony thing I think the writer's room must have somehow read my friends locked private journal because Butters grandma=my grandma!!!! :/

True, I don't recall my grandmother trying to stab me with a fork but I'm sure at some point she probably threatened someone with one. My grandma is an outright BULLY and I'm glad to know it's not just me. ;)

That probably made me laugh extra hard at this episode but from what I can tell it seems like pretty much everyone liked it!! GOOD JOB!!!!!! :D
I don't have a signature
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 17, 2012 1:57 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
Sorry, but I kinda feel the need to go OT to ask:

How is it that new posts are going into the PRE-AIR Discussion while it's supposedly been LOCKED since the ep debuted?
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 17, 2012 3:36 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
AngusMcTavish wrote:
Sorry, but I kinda feel the need to go OT to ask:

How is it that new posts are going into the PRE-AIR Discussion while it's supposedly been LOCKED since the ep debuted?

I'm wondering the same thing... :cartmanko'd:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 17, 2012 8:45 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
AngusMcTavish wrote:

I have no effin' clue. I've pm'ed nall and Will about it, and yet it remains open to... p-people. :/
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 17, 2012 9:33 pm Offline
Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:52 pm182
Yes someone should fix this problem, like the moderators. We can't honestly have the new post going into the per-discussion thread. :?
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 17, 2012 9:49 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
yamilynn wrote:
Yes someone should fix this problem, like the moderators. We can't honestly have the new post going into the per-discussion thread. :?

I've tried unlocking and locking them several times without effect, and I pm'd nall about it before brmbug pm'd both of us.

Now, I just locked this thread again and no one but nall and I should be able to post in it now, but juuust wait...

Oh wait, this is post-air. :lol: Gotta lock the pre-air threads!
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 17, 2012 10:50 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
^ I guess you go into the locked pre-air thread and just delete those "post-locked thread" posts ?

Sounds like too much work, though. I'd be curious if post-locked thread posts (PLTP) continue to occur after Wednesday once the pre-air for 1606 is locked.

/on topic

I did see Will's post on the scriptorium of the video that M&T based this episode's music video on. They are almost twins! Great find, Will :)

For those who didn't see Will's post yet, here's a link to that vid. Enjoy :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... aAqJ6727Hk
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Apr 18, 2012 9:43 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Big-Will wrote:
Now, I just locked this thread again and no one but nall and I should be able to post in it now, but juuust wait...

Oh wait, this is post-air. :lol: Gotta lock the pre-air threads!

Woupse.

zzyzx 1 wrote:
^ I guess you go into the locked pre-air thread and just delete those "post-locked thread" posts?.

Or move them to post-air.
The End Time has Come PostTue Apr 24, 2012 6:05 pm Offline
Wed May 11, 2011 11:28 pm0
I hope I am wrong but I worry they are tired of making SP. Your getting old was the first hint, then cartmens conversion. Also the butterballs is rife with what I believe are hints that they are tired of being the bully. That it has to die. I mean I have noticed more but am I the only one or has anyone else got the feeling
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostTue Apr 24, 2012 6:29 pm Offline
Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:52 pm182
No. I don't think Matt and Trey are tired of the show. They made a contract with Comedy Central to extend the show for another five seasons, and South Park is their 'baby' .
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.
Bullying episode PostFri May 11, 2012 6:15 am Offline
Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:28 pm3
Back when I was in school from Elementary to high school,I never really saw bullying except for this one kid that gets picked on also like Butters. Saw some fights between girls and guys, but I do not think that is bullying. Now I am done with my 1st year in college and had never seen bullying in college. I think college students are mature enough to know that bullying is not cool. If anything, very few guys tried to trip me and they never did and I do not think that counts as bullying also. I know I could have beat them up becuase I was one of those big and tough guys, but I did not want to be a bully and serve detention or be suspended from school. Anyway funny how nobody knew the grandma bullied Butters and the scenes in the bathroom where people cried like Stan.
Re: *1605: Butterballs* Post-Air Discussion PostFri May 11, 2012 11:23 am Offline
Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:27 am39
I didn't get to see this one the first time it was posted on site, so fresh review here. Ignoring the ending this almost could have been the best episode of the season, but two songs in one episode? If I wanted a musical I'd go see Book of Mormon. (No way in hell.)

I didn't get the ending at all until I looked through this thread, and it still doesn't really hit home even though I hate that Kony BS. I guess my main criticisms would be that the episode wasn't direct enough in making fun of Dr. Oz and the Kony guy. Come on... Dr. Oz needs to be made fun of and he's an easy target, but I didn't feel he was represented well at all.

The highlight for me had to be Jesus bullying the producer. That was South Park gold. In general it was good stuff and I'll be watching this one again for sure.
PostFri May 11, 2012 7:18 pm Offline
Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:24 pm0
where did Stan got the cash to buy a plane tiket to San Diego?
l.b.s. PostSat May 12, 2012 6:52 pm Offline
Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:15 am0
i love lepolt butters stotch
butterballs PostSun May 13, 2012 2:22 pm Offline
Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:15 am0
poor butters
what a bitch grandma
bucky larson is a doushebag

Sort by  
Page 12 of 14 210 posts Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next