Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 4 of 30 447 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 30  Next
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostWed Apr 18, 2012 7:54 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 am369Alabama
At first I was thinking this episode would be filled with too much complaining and too little action, but I gradually began liking it more, and as soon as the live-action reenactments came, I was excited as heck. Seeing Mr. Hankey was hilarious. I enjoyed this episode, but I wish there was more actual adventure. I was starting to feel as ticked off as the boys from the tourists and lameness of their trips. I was hoping they'd run away and get lost in the woods or something. I still liked it, though. :) I liked the continuity of the whole "jackin' it in San Diego", especially now that I know the Shout Out.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostWed Apr 18, 2012 7:58 pm Offline
Wed May 18, 2011 1:56 pm7
I cannot believe the negative comments some people are making about this episode. This one was as good or even better than butterballs.

That real life scene was really weird, and i have no clue how/where they shot that within six days, but it was funny. A lot of cool animation with the digestive systems n stuff? This was def the best episode on a while
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostWed Apr 18, 2012 8:00 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
this ep has shown to me that anything is possible in animation. wait. i knew that.
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostWed Apr 18, 2012 8:01 pm Offline
Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:11 am28
CHRISLOPAR wrote:
I cannot believe the negative comments some people are making about this episode. This one was as good or even better than butterballs.

That real life scene was really weird, and i have no clue how/where they shot that within six days, but it was funny. A lot of cool animation with the digestive systems n stuff? This was def the best episode on a while

They started on this episode before Season 16 started.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostWed Apr 18, 2012 8:04 pm Offline
Wed May 18, 2011 1:56 pm7
OctopusSandwich wrote:
CHRISLOPAR wrote:

How do you know dat one?
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostWed Apr 18, 2012 8:06 pm Offline
CHRISLOPAR wrote:
OctopusSandwich wrote:
CHRISLOPAR wrote:

How do you know dat one?

Bah- you WHAT!?

the theme song of season 16! thats how!
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostWed Apr 18, 2012 8:09 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 am369Alabama
CHRISLOPAR wrote:
OctopusSandwich wrote:
CHRISLOPAR wrote:

How do you know dat one?

There were commercials before Season 16 began that showed clips from possible episodes, and Cartman zip lining was one of them, so it can be assumed that they already recorded it.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostWed Apr 18, 2012 8:13 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
CHRISLOPAR wrote:

Even without watching this episode a second time my preliminary rating is:

10/10
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostWed Apr 18, 2012 8:19 pm Offline
Hahaha ending was a good one but kinda annoying at the same time... so it was alright
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostWed Apr 18, 2012 9:11 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
not what I expected. My mother watches those dumb medical reality shows, so this episode won a spot in my heart. But the real genius was the live action boat sequence.

Also noticed the music in the background was from Tenorman's Revenge

Good episode overall. 8/10

side note: where does one buy a copy of those Jackets they were wearing?
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostWed Apr 18, 2012 9:33 pm Offline
Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:17 am1
just got done watching. still waiting to laugh :(
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostWed Apr 18, 2012 9:33 pm Offline
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7970Montgomery, AL
LIVE ACTION SOUTH PARK WHAT IS THIS I DON'T EVEN!

The episode was entertaining though. Still... why were they live action on the boat?
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostWed Apr 18, 2012 9:35 pm Offline
Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:11 pm155
Middle finger to people saying they liked the episode tonight.
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostWed Apr 18, 2012 9:38 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
raidpirate52 wrote:
Middle finger to people saying they liked the episode tonight.

I was starting to get irked that I was pretty much the only one who hated it. Kudos for making me feel better.

Not that I say "fuck you" to the people who liked it, though...
Re: *1606: I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining* Post-Air Disc PostWed Apr 18, 2012 9:44 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
zzyzx 1 wrote:
CHRISLOPAR wrote:

Even without watching this episode a second time my preliminary rating is:

10/10

After seeing it for a second time now, I say 11/10.

This was a documentary just like anything on the History Channel, Discovery, or even PBS. It centered around the four boys - a concern expressed in these pre and post air threads for seasons. Finally it happened ( an episode centered on the four boys).

And of course, as in the old days, Kenny died! You bastard :x

Good 'ol Mr. Hankey to save the day. This had everyone an old school episode had. I really liked it. A lot. And people in the chat liked it too.

A funny note: Mr. Hankey's Seven-Turdy-Seven had four engines; a 737 has only two :lol:

Plus, I loved the live action shots of the boating in California's Marina Del Rey. For those who know the area it's a beautiful place. It's near the Los Angeles International Airport, but more importantly it's within miles from where they make South Park so that makes sense to use a beautiful location so close to the Studios.

Best episode of the season; best episode in a very long time. Great job Trey and Matt and all of the crew at South Park! 8)

Sort by  
Page 4 of 30 447 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 30  Next