Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 6 of 6 86 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
hey PostMon May 09, 2011 8:25 am Offline
Fri May 06, 2011 10:19 pm0
well, i think in this episode ur exagerating with the fact that u see us as russians which is not true at all ....we dont have russian names and romania is not communist anymore since 1990....but i understand that ur actually trying somehow to criticize americans by the fact that they think every other country somehow unknown so well,is poor and not at the same level as americans which actually makes americans really stupid ,as they are most of them all.....maybe we are poor and whatever but some americans who are not poor and have some education ,dont even know where australia is or what country starts with letter U.so excuse me,south park is one of the best cartoons ever but i hope this episode wasnt about how poor romanians are but how stupid americans are by their thinking ,and oh god, i've heard and seen lots made by those stupid americans who never stand for their rights and who always take everything for granted. we,romanians,may be poor but we are not blind,as americans usually are.
Re: *403* Quintuplets PostMon May 09, 2011 9:17 am Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
Jesus. Look, Romania was used as a generic location, it was likely picked at random. Try to take yourself a little less seriously, it is a joke, everyone everywhere had been made fun of by this show, "the fatherland" does not get an exception.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Romania PostThu Jun 16, 2011 3:10 am Offline
  • YIM
Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:33 am0Bucuresti
Since you know that many things, I figure out you are from Romania, just like me!

Yes, indeed, the names (excepting Nadia) are all wrong, the accent is Russian, the clothes are Russian, the environment is Russian!

Even the dialog between them after the quintuplets evaded through the window, it's all invented words!

I would like to hear at least 1 single Romanian word, or a name, or at least normal clothes or flag!
Don*t make a fuss PostTue Jun 21, 2011 5:54 pm Offline
Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:05 am0
Even tough i am romanian too, I do not see this episode as an offense brought to Romania, as South Park are a satirical show. The fact that romania is poor is indeed a little bit exagerated, as we used to be incredibly poor during comunism, but now thing are going way better for us. Don*t forget we have 2 Romanians that made Forbes Top 10 at some point. Peace
Romania isnt Russia PostThu Jul 07, 2011 2:29 am Offline
Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:04 am0
This episode is offendinc for my country . Yes it was the communism problem , but now is more better.
. PostSun Aug 07, 2011 5:19 pm Offline
Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:16 pm0
@nalts

you seriously have no life if you comment on every video. loner
PostThu Aug 18, 2011 12:32 pm Offline
Thu Jan 13, 2011 1:15 am3
This is South Park. South f*cking Park. It makes fun of everybody and everything. Stop being pussies. This is just f*cking comedy. Im from Romania too and I think this episode is funny. DO you really think Trey and Matt hate Romania? Or Christians? Or Iraq? Or Justin Bieber? Or Steve Jobs? No. So stop whining, you little pussies.
PostSun Sep 11, 2011 4:13 pm Offline
Sun Aug 28, 2011 2:44 pm0
WHY DOES KENNY ALWAYS DIE
PostSat Apr 28, 2012 2:33 pm Offline
Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:04 pm0
Damn! Kenny is pretty freaking good at singing, he'd be better without the hood though :D
not cool PostMon Apr 08, 2013 6:12 am Offline
Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:05 am0
I live in romania and we don t speak english with f*cking rusian accent and romania doesn t look like that i am a very big fan of south park but after seeing this i am thinking that you are a bit racist PS: Please don t do this again
PostSun Mar 16, 2014 10:17 pm Offline
Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:37 pm0
i cried when i first heard kenny sing in this episode.

Sort by  
Page 6 of 6 86 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6