Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 6 of 7 104 posts Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Re: *513* Kenny Dies PostFri Dec 30, 2011 10:12 pm Offline
Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:38 pm13
poor kenny. i thought it was funny how the whole episode was about kenny dying and they only now care...aside from cartman, of course. but definately the saddest cartoon ive ever seen, but i think thats why it was funny was because it was so tragic.
espescially when stan decides to go visit kenny and find the bed empty and the teddy bear on the floor, and then kyle comes in and tells him his "last" words.
boom :zombiekenny:
PostSat Mar 24, 2012 5:26 pm Offline
Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:51 pm0
Ive seen this episode like four times and it still makes me cry everytime love the episode though
PostSun Apr 01, 2012 12:43 am Offline
Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:32 pm0
SOB
PostMon Apr 23, 2012 5:17 pm Offline
Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:54 pm1
whut the f*ck they killed kenny. its difrent from all the ether times this time it was sad
Re: *513* Kenny Dies PostWed May 02, 2012 1:42 pm Offline
Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:38 pm79Wisconsin
Saddest effin episode ever. But it's also one of my favourites.

The little piano soundtrack in the background is beautiful and I want the music from it! (I'm serious, you guys, i want it)

Cartman singing heat of the moment= ;_; Seriously :cry: I've watched this episode probably 100 times (actually, i'm not even joking) and I tear up almost every single time. And say what you will, I think cartman was genuinely upset, which was heartbreaking to watch. He pulled a cartmany move when he found out he could make his own shakeys. But I dont think that was his original intention.

And what cartman said to kenny about them being best friends...so sad. And now i'm thinking about this episode, so I'm gonna watch it.
"Sometimes, love is hard. But you cant just run away from it. When you start to have somethin special you have to work at it.Even though it might seem that the world is against you,u still have to hold on with both hands! "-Eric Cartman
Re: *513* Kenny Dies PostWed May 02, 2012 10:10 pm Offline
Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:52 pm182
Kenny Dies is the saddest episode ever. Kenny's permanent death saddened me :cry: and his final word breaks my heart when he asked, "Where's Stan?” It was too much for me to handle the emotional sadness.
I'm a Eric Theodore Cartman fan!
I support CartmanxStan
Cartman, Stan, Kenny, Butters, Clyde and Bebe are my favs.
PostWed May 16, 2012 10:56 am Offline
Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:26 am0
No.That can't be how it ends. That must have been the most saddest south park ever
Re: PostSun May 20, 2012 8:03 pm Offline
Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:38 pm79Wisconsin
Starfighter005 wrote:
No.That can't be how it ends. That must have been the most saddest south park ever

I know, dude *hugs*

Just a curious question: are you a new fan? did you just become addicted to the wondrous thing known as south park? Your comment leads me to believe as such. I skipped around on eps when i first started, but i sort of wish i went in order. well, i did eventually... If so, welcome! i've only been a fan for a year, so i guess i'm still new. Though i'm obsessed, hah.

Back on topic, I think it is the general consensous that this episode is the most sad of them all. LKDSj;l I'm commenting on this a lot because this is in my top episodes. Interestingly enough, I can get some serious homework done to this episode, but when i pay attention to it, It makes me cry...
"Sometimes, love is hard. But you cant just run away from it. When you start to have somethin special you have to work at it.Even though it might seem that the world is against you,u still have to hold on with both hands! "-Eric Cartman
Re: *513* Kenny Dies PostTue May 29, 2012 12:09 pm Offline
Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:49 am26
This is one of my top 10, probably top 5. Kenny is my favorite character and all I ever wanted was for people to actually care when he died. I literally started crying when Kyle told Stan Kenny's last words....But Cartman will always be Kenny's worst f-f-friend.

I bought the 5th season just to see this episode. Which is what got me extremely addicted to the highly-addictive substance, South Park.
but.... PostFri Jul 13, 2012 1:51 pm Offline
Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:34 pm0
he is back in season 7
Re: *513* Kenny Dies PostFri Jul 13, 2012 2:15 pm Offline
Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:59 pm2914On The East Siyeeed!
That's what they WANT you to think. See, for Kenny is only a figment of their imagination because the boys want to believe he's still alive, and the more and more Kenny gets shadowed into the background is just them moving on.

M. Night Shyamalan!!!!
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:
But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Re: *513* Kenny Dies PostSun Jul 15, 2012 2:22 am Offline
Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:07 am17Singapore
One of my favourite episodes about my favourite character... was really Kenny's saddest death above all others. Especially the part when Stan finally made the decision to visit Kenny in the hospital, only to realise he had already passed away. Really sad.
Yep, yep, yep.
??? PostMon Jul 16, 2012 9:37 am Offline
Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:13 am0
Why do they cry now about Kenny dying? Hes died like a million times before
Re: ??? PostMon Jul 16, 2012 12:19 pm Offline
Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:43 am37
TheyKilledKenny115 wrote:
Why do they cry now about Kenny dying? Hes died like a million times before

Because they forgot about all the other times. It's elaborated on in the Coon and Friends trilogy.

Also, I love this episode. It was one of the first ones I saw, and even though it's a very sad episode, it had some great funny moments, like Cartman singing "Heat of the Moment".
PostWed Jul 18, 2012 7:28 pm Offline
Wed Jul 18, 2012 1:20 pm0
Awww......Since im a Huge Kenny fan, this episode always makes me cry. Kenny fan for life~ <3

Sort by  
Page 6 of 7 104 posts Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next