Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 21 posts Previous  1, 2
More T and P PostSun Mar 18, 2012 6:59 pm Offline
Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:21 pm4
Dear Trey and Matt,

Terrance and Phillip have not seen enough action. You should actually just pitch Terrance and Phillip to comedy central as its own show. Please more monkey claw.
Re: *201* Terrance & Phillip in Not Without My Anus PostSun Mar 18, 2012 11:42 pm Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
Not Without My Anus had its share of praise and criticism, but you gotta wonder: How much of the criticism went without realization?

Many were PO'd, but did they forget the fact that it originally aired on April 1st, making a damn good April Fools' joke for those waiting for Cartman's father to be announced?

It does require a certain mood in order to sit back and take in all the farts and other things, but I thought it was hilarious! Ugly Bob, Celine Dion, and even Scott had their moments...even though Scott was being a d!ck the whole time.

Only gripe about it, and it's not much of one, either, is that I tend to crave Kroff dinner whenever I watch it.

:lol:
Re: Anthem PostMon Mar 19, 2012 8:54 am Offline
Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:27 am58
speed freak Daneil wrote:
Is that really Canada's anthem?

No, Canada's anthem is called 'O Canada' and has the exact same lyrics. And tune.
...So yeah, I guess that is really Canada's anthem.

(In other news, it took me three seconds to type "canada anthem" into youtube and get a result.)
PostTue Sep 04, 2012 4:42 pm Offline
Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:19 pm26Milwaukee
I dont see how anyone can hate a canadian episode of south park, theyre pure gold....and full of farts.
Re: PostFri Sep 07, 2012 10:27 am Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
Scoonie wrote:
I dont see how anyone can hate a canadian episode of south park, theyre pure gold....and full of farts.

Craziness all over the country, from what I gather. From the farts to the Royal Wedding last year, craziness looms about with those Canadian characters, as is tradition.
:P PostSun Sep 08, 2013 2:58 pm Offline
Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:00 pm2
This episode should have had more of Kenny Cartman Stan and Kyle in it. Terrance and Phillip is not that funny without Kyle Kenny Stan and Cartman :\

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 21 posts Previous  1, 2