Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 7 91 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Sep 26, 2012 7:50 pm Offline
Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:24 pm6
That..............that was the worst episode since Oprahs minge

They took a half hour to tell a single god damn joke that could have been done in the first 10 minutes

Im not just disappointed in the episode im disappointed because South park usually has such a high standard.The problem when they begin a season is usually having too many ideas to put to put into an episode this was was hurt by only having one joke which was slow and monotonous

The Replacement refs joke also falls flat because the rest of the episode was so bad that what would have been a funny side gag just comes off as a last minute thrown in gag.Dont even get me started on Randy running the kid over at the end for reason in an almost family guyish "Its time for something random to happen ebcause its funny" way
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Sep 26, 2012 7:51 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 am369Alabama
That was hilarious! And disturbing. And cute. I like this episode! Butters giving everyone his "creamy goodness" was almost hard to watch. Nonetheless, I did. XD I wasn't expecting the boys to play as major a role in this episode. I also wasn't expecting them to be so supportive of Butters' leadership and advice and so into the sport. It was strange, yet really sweet. :) I liked Randy's role in this episode, too. It was so great... (sincerity mode).

Anyone else want to see the boys' reaction to learning what that stuff was? I would have expected Cartman to at least know, or Kenny, but I guess not in this 'sode.
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Sep 26, 2012 8:04 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
They struck a good balance in this episode. They called out the NFL for being too slow on addressing concussion issues, but at the same time lamenting the ineffective pussification of the sport.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Sep 26, 2012 8:43 pm Offline
Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:57 am2
They should of ran Kenny over at the end instead of the random person... why the hell aren't they killing Kenny?

:(
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Sep 26, 2012 8:56 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
triplemultiplex wrote:
"This is cum." And I love that it's Randy that instantly recognizes it with no explanation as to why he does.
And Butters is already carrying a loaded gun in 4th grade? Damn.
I'm really glad they had Tom Brady chugging cum in that ad. That crybaby little bitch was the driving force behind some of these pussy penalties the league has now.

So much for having any real NFL players in this one. That seems to have not happened.

But that was very good; one of the strongest starts to a run in a while. Welcome back to South Park!

Aw man!

raider762 wrote:
They should of ran Kenny over at the end instead of the random person... why the hell aren't they killing Kenny?

Because they knew someone would ask that very question.

...oh dear, I didn't expect the pros to wear bras and tinfoil hats too. :lol:
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Sep 26, 2012 8:57 pm Offline
Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:28 am637United States
Episode was win for me: Replacement Ref "f*ck it, it's a field goal."

Tom Brady/Blaine Gabbart drinking Jizz.

And hey, we see Butters has a thing for Wendy/Red.
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Sep 26, 2012 9:04 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
HAcoreRD wrote:
Episode was win for me: Replacement Ref "f*ck it, it's a field goal."

Tom Brady/Blaine Gabbart drinking Jizz.

And hey, we see Butters has a thing for Wendy/Red.

I see Butters hooking up with Annie after the show ends.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Sep 26, 2012 9:07 pm Offline
Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:14 pm1425471 feet.
raider762 wrote:

He's been run over before. Why do it again? Besides, didn't Kenny die like 2 episodes ago?
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Sep 26, 2012 9:13 pm Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
Eww Butters creamy goo really lol I have never watched American football so I don't know any of the players but I really liked this one. I liked how the boys enjoyed playing the game after a pep talk from butters plus the little dig at cee lo green replacing the ball with a ballon. Biggest laugh came at the end when randy said"this is cum". A solid start to 16b
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Sep 26, 2012 9:15 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Given the adults in town, I can see how Randy is driven insane by his own sarcasm. :cartmanlaugh:
My SP Fan Site.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Sep 26, 2012 9:32 pm Offline
Fri Jul 02, 2004 10:51 pm4292San Jose, California
I didn't laugh at anything at all, except the realization that Randy was seemingly the only person in the country who knew what semen tasted like. And, of course, the fact that the taste was described in the episode almost exactly how my girlfriend describes the taste of mine.
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Sep 26, 2012 9:40 pm Offline
Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:47 pm33
^^^ nice... (sarcastic)

This episode was ok.

Best part:
Cartman:

"Let's do this"

"Stan. Put on my bra."
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Sep 26, 2012 9:42 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Oh god, Butters' creamy goodness becomes a sports drink...
My SP Fan Site.

Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Sep 26, 2012 9:43 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
Okay, watched it twice.

As usual, solid first Act, solid second Act, disappointing third Act. This is typical though, so I'd say it's a solid episode, even if it's definitely the gayest episode of South Park yet produced.

We have a lot of small but fun moments in here, even if (in my own opinion) the main gags were more awkward than funny - but the replacement refs, the initial football players with concussions, Butters' fantasies, Cartman's bits, etc. were all funny enough to outweigh the awkwardness of people drinking Butters' cum and the 50/50-ness of Randy's sarcasm. (Really funny at some parts but a bit trying at others, particularly the doctor's office.)

So long story short, it's a decent episode, but not a particularly strong one.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Sep 26, 2012 9:54 pm Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
Poorly made episode. Wasn't very funny at all, save where Randy realized he was drinking semen.

3/10.

Sort by  
Page 2 of 7 91 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next