Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 7 91 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Sep 26, 2012 9:57 pm Offline
Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:54 am11
This episode was sooo great, can't wait to tell everyone I know about it.
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Sep 26, 2012 10:30 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
I only laughed once, when Butters revealed the enormous stash of his "product" to Cartman. Seriously, what were the guys drinking that made them cum up with the whole errhhh… cumposition? :?
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Sep 26, 2012 10:50 pm Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
I'll be excited when it is here on the site. :D
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Sep 26, 2012 10:56 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
triplemultiplex wrote:
"This is cum." And I love that it's Randy that instantly recognizes it with no explanation as to why he does.

Maybe he's arced it into his mouth a time or two? I dunno.

I'm gonna have to watch the ep again but more closelier. I tend to have my computer in my face while I'm watching tv and hardly pay attention to what's happening half the time. :roll: I don't even remember half of what everyone's talking about. But one thing that did really crack me up, (other than Randy's realization) was seeing the balloon float across the field. I don't even know why.

ShaneHaughey wrote:
I'll be excited when it is here on the site. :D

Give it five minutes.

eedit: Okay, well maybe you should give it 30 minutes... or an hour. (it's usually up by 1am my time)
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Sep 26, 2012 11:22 pm Offline
Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:36 pm70
I wonder if Butters' Creamy Goo will show up on Amazon. LOL ...sarcasm

I'd say this episode was an 8/10. Minus 1 for the Sarcastaball Anthem. That was kinda stupid, and I typically don't laugh at the same joke over and over, but I didn't quite "get" Butters' first motivational speech until later.

And yes, I wonder how Randy knew it was cum. Maybe one day he'll become a "Fag" and start riding a motorcycle? We've seen Stan's parents already break up once.
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Sep 26, 2012 11:27 pm Offline
Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:45 pm94The YAY Area!
Compared to the other two shows I love, Daily Show & Colbert Report, which thrives on sarcasm humor, South Park's scarce on sarcasm (except for Craig's quips in Pandemic). So I looked forward to this episode mainly to see how M&T does sarcasm. Not bad, though the sarcasm-as-a-disease premise did not really end up going anywhere.

The Good: Blown ref call reference (always love SP's quick response to current events), Butter's locker room rally speech (he's at his best when he asserts himself - see Super Fun Time & Last of the Meheecans)

The Bad: Wendy in Butters' wet dream (arrgh, is this what she's reduced to now!?), the final minute of the show (not sure what that was for, burn time?), the boys drinking cum (SP already broke whatever decency envelope remained years ago so any envelope-pushing attempts now only seem lame)

Props to M&T for trying to keep this run-opener simple and lean and not stuffed with excess ideas like many past openers, though the plot could have used a lot of improvement. Hope the rest of this run will be better.

Favorite Characters: KYLE -- STAN -- WENDY -- BUTTERS
Favorite Character to hate: C A R T M A N !!!

Favorite Episode: THE LIST
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Sep 26, 2012 11:27 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Really enjoyed it! Happy I didn't have to like football to get what was going on. It was really silly how everyone actually thought Sarcasticball was an actual sport and Randy really cared about it. Butters was so cute in this one. Glad his role was to show everyone how to be extra ooey gooey good instead of sarcastic which I thought it would be. Him having wet dreams... :lol: . No one knowing it. Towards the end of the episode though, maybe when the doctor scanned Randy's brain, I began to get confused with what was a sarcastic statement and what wasn't. The boys actually were enjoying playing a friendly game with no violence all along. :) I loved Randy's simple statement: 'This is cum.' :lol: No one reached that conclusion yet?!
Boys being boys. Very little celebrity/political/ pop culture interference. Everyone stayed in Colorado. Highly enjoyable, 8/10 for now.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Sep 27, 2012 12:17 am Offline
Fri Feb 13, 2004 1:36 pm11269
God, you know what really sucks? Derpy Hooves' eyesight and this episode!

It was a 6/10. I liked certain ideas in it and a handful of jokes were okay, but ehhhhh....the cum jokes I could have done without. As a running gag, it sucks.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Sep 27, 2012 12:30 am Offline
Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:44 am1
Hands down my favorite part of Sarcastaball

Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Sep 27, 2012 12:54 am Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
BRMBug wrote:
triplemultiplex wrote:
"This is cum." And I love that it's Randy that instantly recognizes it with no explanation as to why he does.

Maybe he's arced it into his mouth a time or two? I dunno.

Oh, cum on, people! Who else would be more familiar with the taste of semen than Randy? Wasn't he the spokesperson for that redneck gay pile back in "Goobacks"? In fact, he is such a pro at sucking he should run a worldwide chain of Thai massage parlors. Jizzus Christ Sarcastaballs!
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Sep 27, 2012 1:45 am Offline
Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:31 am1
Return to form. Awesome satire on many levels. Haven't laughed out loud so much for a few seasons
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Sep 27, 2012 2:21 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
A part of me thought for a second, after the boys wonder who would lead their sarcastaball team, that Sharon or the other mothers would take charge. They would be so happy to see their boys enjoying something that's so safe they would want to coach it. But that's just my inner mommyness coming out yet again. :roll:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Sep 27, 2012 2:32 am Offline
Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:12 pm13Wuhan,China
8/10
A great return!This season is obviously wonderful!(in my opinion) When Cartman comes to Butters for Creamy Goo,and drink it,I just can't stop laughing! :lol:
The Goo TV Commercial is very hilarious.
Hope next episode is better.
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Sep 27, 2012 2:57 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
nosajmunson wrote:
Hands down my favorite part of Sarcastaball

Hate to break it to you and everyone else who've made memes of it already, but the fan does say "songs." That doesn't make the statement any less sarcastic though. :)
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Sep 27, 2012 4:02 am Offline
Tue Apr 08, 2003 11:30 am405
Nice episode, enjoyed it.

Sort by  
Page 3 of 7 91 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next