Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 4 of 7 91 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Sep 27, 2012 6:29 am Offline
Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:24 pm6
Am I missing an agreed upon in joke where people pretend this episode didnt suck ass?Am I being duped because Sarcasm isnt as obvious as it was in the episode?

They told ONE joke for a half hour and it was slower than a family guy fan on the short bus
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Sep 27, 2012 7:06 am Offline
Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:26 pm55
Right, we all agreed to make all of the posts for this episode sarcastic while you were out of the room. That's absolutely what we did. :lol:
You know - I've learned something today.
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Sep 27, 2012 7:47 am Offline
Thu Oct 26, 2006 10:45 pm38Houston
Emmy.

ANOTHER
one.

:D
All Hail Matt and Trey.
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Sep 27, 2012 7:49 am Offline
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am585
I took the episode as meaning that Matt and Trey cannot stand sarcasm in general, and think it's overused...particularly on NFL programming.

Anybody pissed off by the overuse of sarcasm in this episode would be proving their point, that it's annoying.

Am I wrong/right? Hmm. Hard to tell. Their humor is certainly complex and layered these days. Like, there was that one scene where the doctor is...being sarcastic...to counter-act Randay's sarcasm...? It's like sarca-sarcasm. Dunno...lol.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Sep 27, 2012 8:00 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
Nice one! 8/10. Probably the best Randy-centered ep yet. At least for me.
I loved how he said 'this is cum' with a completely flat face. I'd expect a different reaction.
I'm surprised not by the fact that Randy knew what it was, but that no one else knew. Come on, guys, don't tell me you never tried your own cum.
And Butters' dad is the sickest f*cktard in South Park. His little speech in the end was disturbing and hilarious.

Brendle wrote:
Like, there was that one scene where the doctor is...being sarcastic...to counter-act Randay's sarcasm...? It's like sarca-sarcasm.

Yeah. That was confusing.
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Sep 27, 2012 9:50 am Offline
Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:48 pm5
Really funny episode I found myself yelling at the tv for them to not drink it. Not suprising that cartman would immediatly drink it fatboy will apparently eat anything. What was really funny was Randy whos nasty ass knew what it was right away to funny I did almost puke though! :timmy:
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Sep 27, 2012 10:37 am Offline
Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:46 pm143Park County Police Station
The Commitment/Compassion/Comradery (or Camaraderie, if you prefer) joke was obvious yet hilarious.
Characters Ranked by Speaking Appearances...y'know, if you care about useless, autistic trivia like that.

Favorite Characters: Randy, Yates, and Butters
Favorite Episode: Cartman's Incredible Gift
Favorite Pairing: Randy x Sharon
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Sep 27, 2012 10:58 am Offline
Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:06 pm2
This was a totally good episode... 7/10
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Sep 27, 2012 11:37 am Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
JOSHSKORN wrote:
I wonder if Butters' Creamy Goo will show up on Amazon. LOL ...sarcasm

Butter's Creamy Goo, Inc. yes, its a company and its located in CA. somewhere. < "Be careful what you wish for, etc, etc.....
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Sep 27, 2012 11:49 am Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
Great episode. Nearly died laughing when Butters opens his closet to show Eric his goo stash. :P Eric drinking it without a second thought was expected. Randy's deadpan "This is cum" statement, another soon to be classic moment. Loved the Jim Rome spots, they got him dead on. And as messed up as Randy is, Butters dad is still the most F'ed person in South Park. I also thought it was good that they included several of the other kids, Craig, Token, etc in the story without it seeming forced.
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Sep 27, 2012 12:12 pm Offline
Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:54 pm1
it's the HOWARD STERN SYNDROME: don't cheapen raw talent with stupid gutter vulgarity. disgusting episode disappoints your viewers who are as intelligent as you are. when you run out of imagination and intelligence don't sully your show with gutter garbage. look to your support staff to get you back on track.
intelligent humor is hard to find. if colbert and conan also take this route, there's nothing left for educated self-respecting consumers.
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Sep 27, 2012 1:06 pm Offline
Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:05 pm263
Sarcastiception at it's best! A joke within a joke, a little to complex to laugh at easily, but not to be not appreciated, but I could have gone without it. Am I being sarcastic, I don't know?
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Sep 27, 2012 1:46 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1435in a secret underground bunker
This one was very meh....

I was expecting more. No Lamar Woodley talk (voiceover) the Cee-Lo Green part wasn't as great as some made it to be. It took me a while to start laughing at this one. (I'm also sick so that didn't help.... :roll: )

I mean, I liked how they made fun of Monday Night :P and I actually find the idea of sarcasticball pretty cool. And of course, Butter's Lifelong supply of Semen and giving it away as 'Gatorade/PEDs' :lol: The comment of the Compass pointing up cause 'Jesus loves you' Oh man! :gaykenny: Finally Jim Rome deserved to be made fun of....pompus ass he is :twisted:

Was that Dan Deirdoff with the goofy eye..or Mike Ditka?? :shock:

Best line from Cartman: "Stan, Hook up my Bra!" :o :lol:
So decent...but I still expected more.
7/10.
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Sep 27, 2012 3:07 pm Offline
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7970Montgomery, AL
It was okay. I laughed a little.

6/10
Re: *1608: Sarcastaball* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Sep 27, 2012 3:18 pm Offline
Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:15 pm2
This is probably the most disgusting, horrible, nasty, retarded episode ever...

And i loved every second of it.

I loved when they spilled "Butter's Creamy Goo" bucket onto the coach. That was horrificly funny.

Sort by  
Page 4 of 7 91 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next