Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 2 of 4 51 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Re: *1609: Raising the Bar* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 01, 2012 9:47 am Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1435in a secret underground bunker
This episode could go 20,000 ways...but whichever way it goes, it's bound to be good!! :mrgreen: :twisted:

A) You could make fun of the Millions of Americans who are too fat to work, on disability and welfare. The "47 Percent" as Mitt Romney could say (could fatass be a Romney Supporter? :P )

B) This could be sincere...telling Cartman to lay off fatty foods and beginning to ban them like Bloomberg did to ban large Sodas in NYC. (been down that road, but he has to eventually get it...right?? :? )

C) Or of course, Cartman could love this "new look" of his and start using the scooter like he did the Police Motorcycle and people will need to RESPECT HIS AUTHORITA!! :cartmancop:

I have high hopes for this one! :D

If they make fun of Honey Boo Boo and her "Jaba the Hut" mother, I'll be sooo happy!! :cartmanlaugh: :craig:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: *1609: Raising the Bar* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 01, 2012 11:31 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
This looks promising.
At first I thought fatass will be so concerned that he'll go on a diet. After so many years of watching SP, I still can't predict anything.
This is so Cartman like. To set his mind that he's all of a sudden to fat to walk.

Niels0827 wrote:
Genetics, my dick. That sh*t is a lifestyle choice that nobody, even in their wrong mind, should ever make.

No, you've got it wrong. Obesity is hereditary and homosexuality is a choice. :lol:

I don't get the logic of mobility scooters. You're so fat you can hardly walk, so you sit all day and discontinue that one exercise you had.

James--76 wrote:
Never heard of it, did a quick google search.....

Yeah. I googled few days ago. Just when though reality shows couldn't get any worse... And that show actually had better ratings last week than South Park.
Re: *1609: Raising the Bar* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 01, 2012 12:50 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1435in a secret underground bunker
But of course...*facepalm* This episode will definitely be a hit on that because of the high ratings it had. People are so fat that they enjoy watching a fat whiny bitch of a toddler strught her ass around stage while eating more chocolate and watching her mother (i.e. jaba the hut :P ) wave her on in her support. I don't know what is worse...this or the Jersey Shore...or better yet, let's add "Teen Mom" into this mix. Horrible :(
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: *1609: Raising the Bar* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 01, 2012 1:02 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Hydroleaf wrote:
I keep getting a server error message when I try to view the Press Release Information. Oh well, the clip is great as well as the press images. I want to try that candy corn Oreo. XD And uh-oh, Honey Boo Boo... That will be fun. This will be great!

You're right, Hydroleaf. I too cannot get the press release on the link nall provided. An alternative link is on the Comedy Central website itself:

http://www.comedycentral.com/press/pres ... -bar.jhtml

What it says is this:

CARTMAN FINALLY ADMITS HE’S FAT
ON AN ALL-NEW “SOUTH PARK” PREMIERING ON WEDNESDAY,
OCTOBER 3 AT 10:00 P.M. ON COMEDY CENTRAL

Cartman owns up to being fat and decides that driving around on a scooter is his right. Kyle sees that Cartman isn’t the only one who finds no shame in his unhealthy lifestyle. Meanwhile, Cartman discovers he has a rival in America’s Sweetheart, Honey Boo Boo.
Re: *1609: Raising the Bar* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 01, 2012 1:39 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Just click on the News link in the menu above - the press release is the first thing you see there.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1609: Raising the Bar* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 01, 2012 3:16 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
Maybe he does go on a diet... since the title mentions "raising the bar" so one could assume he is doing pull ups (chin ups)
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: *1609: Raising the Bar* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 01, 2012 3:48 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
(ugly)Bob wrote:
Maybe he does go on a diet... since the title mentions "raising the bar" so one could assume he is doing pull ups (chin ups)

Maybe it's a chocolate bar :P
Re: *1609: Raising the Bar* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 01, 2012 3:50 pm Offline
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

More likely
Re: *1609: Raising the Bar* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 01, 2012 3:57 pm Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
nall wrote:
Cartman finally admits he’s fat and immediately gets a mobility scooter.

Am I reading this correctly? Because if so, blow me away.
Re: *1609: Raising the Bar* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 01, 2012 9:45 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Not to be insensitive, but :cartmanevillaugh: I can't wait for this.
Re: *1609: Raising the Bar* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 01, 2012 9:49 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
We love you guys so much, we're adding ANOTHER preview clip.
Re: *1609: Raising the Bar* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 01, 2012 10:28 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Thanks, buddih! I've done some propagatin'!
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1609: Raising the Bar* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 01, 2012 10:56 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18787I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Wow.
Now, I've only seen about a minutes worth of the show, and tv promos, but that looks about spot-on. I'm surprised they don't have the subtitles up yet, but it's still early.
Re: *1609: Raising the Bar* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 01, 2012 11:17 pm Offline
Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:14 pm1425471 feet.
BRMBug wrote:
Wow.
but that looks about spot-on.

Sir, you just made me, as someone who won't touch that tripe with a twenty foot pole, give up on the human race.

Is this going to be one of the cases like the Scientology rip where they don't have to actually make fun of it as the joke is that this sh!t exists? Oh and millions of people are watching it supposedly.
Re: *1609: Raising the Bar* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 02, 2012 12:21 am Offline
an unofficial guess:

Watched the second preview clip and saw the tags had a word "Transplant" and since this clip had the word "Heart" in it, and the fact that the description reads "Cartman sees a rival in Honey Boo Boo" has erupted a shiny new speculation ( READ: SPECULATION ) is that since these two people are so damn obese, they are in need for a heart transplant! and they are rivals for...... a pigs heart?

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 2 of 4 51 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next