Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 3 of 4 51 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Re: *1609: Raising the Bar* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 02, 2012 12:30 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Honey Boo Boo would use it to keep up her performance at beauty pageants (heart transplants often make the patients livelier as well as allowing them to live longer). Don't know what Cartman would use it for.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1609: Raising the Bar* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 02, 2012 1:26 am Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
Big-Will wrote:
Honey Boo Boo would use it to keep up her performance at beauty pageants (heart transplants often make the patients livelier as well as allowing them to live longer). Don't know what Cartman would use it for.

okay. what about:
> dilipated valve something coronary something... (DVC)
> dilated cardio-myopathy (one of the valves wont close)
> serve coronary artery disease
> heart attack/failure
> cancer
> shock
> stroke
> hole
> malformation
> infection
and more and more and more and more
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: *1609: Raising the Bar* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 02, 2012 2:38 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
2 preview clips? That never happens!! I never have seen Honey Boo Boo but I know who she is and what she and her mother look like. And cracked up when I saw it in the clip! I hope they slam on that show so hard. What a terrible excuse for television.

On the other hand, I hate when they put too much pop culture references in their show. This episode could make Cartman travel all over and we'll see news reporters and whatnot talking about fat people. This is yet another Cartman ep so not jumping for joy.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1609: Raising the Bar* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 02, 2012 3:21 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
New Clip

Well, I've heard about Honey Boo Boo, but I've paid no attention to it. I really don't know much about it. Too busy with school/work. It's a typical SP current event show I guess. Don't know if it will help if I had some background on this first (via google), or just watch the show without knowing the references. Either way, looking forward to Wednesday night.

And thank you for releasing this second clip. Now, if you could arrange a new P.A. Blog, that would be great! The trifecta of previews [clip one, clip two, P.A. blog] :)
Re: *1609: Raising the Bar* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 02, 2012 9:31 am Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Stanluv25 wrote:
2 preview clips? That never happens!! I never have seen Honey Boo Boo but I know who she is and what she and her mother look like. And cracked up when I saw it in the clip! I hope they slam on that show so hard. What a terrible excuse for television.

On the other hand, I hate when they put too much pop culture references in their show. This episode could make Cartman travel all over and we'll see news reporters and whatnot talking about fat people. This is yet another Cartman ep so not jumping for joy.

We did get two preview clips Sexual Healing and The China Probrem. As for this second preview clip, I loved the hilariously redneck voices and mannerisms of Honey Boo Boo and Mama, it went right along with their trashy personalities. Here's to kicking Honey Boo Boo's ass in the ratings tomorrow! Also, I predict Cartman will get a heart transplant for the sole reason of keeping up with Honey Boo Boo.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Last edited by nwt000 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1609: Raising the Bar* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 02, 2012 9:35 am Offline
Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:34 am15
I can't stop but laughing at the Honey Boo Boo clip :lol: her mom looks like a drug addict when she squinted her eyes like that.

I'm looking forward to this one :unhoodedkenny:
Re: *1609: Raising the Bar* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 02, 2012 2:05 pm Offline
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7970Montgomery, AL
Wall Mart is back in South Park? Resistance really is futile.

I've seen Facebook statuses about Honey Boo Boo, but I usually ignore them. Honestly, I have no idea what it's about, but apparently it's a reality show, and that fact, along with its painfully idiotic title, is reason enough that I have not looked any further into it. This episode will tell me everything I'll have never wanted to know about the show and I hope never to learn anything more about it. But then again, It's a Jersey Thing introduced me to Jersey Shore and it hasn't gone the hell away since then.
Re: *1609: Raising the Bar* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 02, 2012 3:31 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18782I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
All you need to know about Honey Boo Boo is that it's a spinoff of Toddlers and Tiaras, the girl thinks she's the sh*t, and the whole family is so back-woods hickey... well they have to be subtitled for people to understand them apparently. I can't remember where I saw the clip, but it was of the mother playing her favorite "sport", Bingo. :| She also had this look on her face of being constantly confused by everything, which I found absolutely hilarious. I think there's a GIF of her going down a water slide somewhere on the internets.
Re: *1609: Raising the Bar* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 02, 2012 4:42 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
I've seen subtitles on promos of the show on YouTube. Her speech is that hard to understand.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1609: Raising the Bar* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 02, 2012 7:44 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18782I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Okay, you made me search YT for another promo. Is it a bad thing that I could understand every word without the subtitles? (I must be bilingual)
Re: *1609: Raising the Bar* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 02, 2012 9:44 pm Offline
Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:14 pm1425471 feet.
......... So Honey Boo Boo tops cable ratings in what supposedly is a glorification of ignorance and obesity. 50 Shades of Gray has shallow, neglected and horny housewives thinking they are cultured and Michael Bay cannot help but make money on every turd that comes out of his ass. This is the culmination of 500 years of the printing press and the progressive increase in education globally?

Rip away South Park. It's the only way to sit out, if not the end of the world, the end of good taste.
Re: *1609: Raising the Bar* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 02, 2012 11:30 pm Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
Stanluv25 wrote:
2 preview clips? That never happens!!

Actually, it's the third preview clip that I like the most.
Re: *1609: Raising the Bar* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 03, 2012 12:09 am Offline
Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:49 am4
"..perky little tits like Kyle."
Oh lord, the fangirls are going to be all over this one.

I'm actually very excited for this episode; it looks like it's going to be hilarious.
Re: *1609: Raising the Bar* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 03, 2012 2:14 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Wow, it amazes me there are now 3 clips. They must really be on top of things this week. But didn't watch it, 2 is enough, I want to be a little surprised tomorrow night! But so much Cartman... *sigh* Best to get this episode out of the way for next week's. But tomorrow's could be really funny. You just never know..
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1609: Raising the Bar* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 03, 2012 2:24 am Offline
Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:33 am1
Cartman riding around on the scooter is enough for me to already love this episode! That, plus i f*cking hate that annoying honey fat f*ck boo boo show!

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 3 of 4 51 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next