Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 4 51 posts 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
*`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 07, 2012 10:07 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
SOUTH PARK
TITLE: INSECURITY
Episode #1610 Air date: October 10, 2012

Cartman signs up for a home security system.
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 07, 2012 10:09 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
nall wrote:
SOUTH PARK
TITLE: INSECURITY
Episode #1610 Air date: October 10, 2012

Cartman signs up for a home security system.

When will M&T do an episode centered around someone other than Fatass? :x
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 07, 2012 10:21 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
^^^^^^^
:lol:

so damn true
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 07, 2012 10:29 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
You can't deny that Cartman is great as a comic relief guy, but terrible as a go to guy. Personally, most of the episodes should be split between Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Butters, Craig' Gang, and the girls, with the OCCASIONAL Cartman or Randy episode. Trey and Matt can't rely on him for much longer, let alone long-term.
Niels0827 wrote:
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 07, 2012 10:38 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
Eagerly waiting the press release and photographs. Certainly sounds like an intriguing plotline.

It sounds like an idea that can go a myriad of different ways really.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 07, 2012 10:41 pm Offline
Here's what I've found so far:

HOW MUCH IS YOUR FAMILY’S SAFETY WORTH? ON AN ALL NEW SOUTH PARK
PREMIERING ON WEDNESDAY,
OCTOBER 10 AT 10:00 P.M. ON COMEDY CENTRAL

--------All-New “South Park” Episodes From This Season are Available in HD Exclusively on Xbox LIVE, iTunes, Sony PlayStation
Network, Amazon Instant Video and Vudu, and Samsung Media Hub
Episodes are Also Available on SouthParkStudios.com
--------
NEW YORK, October 8, 2012 - Kyle is convinced that his mom is having an affair with the UPS delivery man in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled, "INSECURITY," premiering Wednesday, October 10 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on Comedy Central.
The man who visits all the homes in South Park every day is now under suspicion. The luxury of having packages delivered to your doorstep is suddenly a threat to every family in the neighborhood.
Cartman takes matters into his own hands and signs up for a home security system.
Niels0827 wrote:
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 07, 2012 10:48 pm OfflineSite Admin
All that (plus a clip) is available on the homepage.
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 07, 2012 10:52 pm Offline
nall wrote:

Where are the two press images and how come the preview clip is the Comedy Central promo?
Niels0827 wrote:
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 07, 2012 11:11 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Can I just cry for a few minutes at the very mention of Cartman in the promo?? :cry: Why does it have to be him who gets a new security system? I'd almost prefer Randy at this point, at least then he'd be stupid about it and provide comic relief with how insane he'll go to protect his family. That would be funny. Cartman.... I don't see it being funnier than that.

Sheila having an affair... funny thought but I dunno. There doesn't seem to be any real marital problems for the Broflovskis so wonder how that will go. I doubt she is though, I'm sure it's a silly assumption.

You know I'm going to say it... Stan better friggin' have a part in this somehow, not just there to provide a few lines like last week. I am starting to feel the itch of 'need Stan eppy now!!'

I was feeling exciting about the promo for this week seeing as they had their Randy episode and their Cartman. Surely this week's would focus on someone else.
Too much Cartman and Kyle isn't in my list of fav characters so not yet jumping for joy for Wed. *le sigh* :(
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 07, 2012 11:20 pm OfflineSite Admin
nwt000 wrote:
nall wrote:

Where are the two press images and how come the preview clip is the Comedy Central promo?

I'm uploading press images now.

I don't decide what the preview clip will be, I just carry out the orders :)

Stanluv25 wrote:
You know I'm going to say it... Stan better friggin' have a part in this somehow,

One of the press images has Randy listening outside what looks like Stan's door, so I'm assuming he'll at least show up.
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 07, 2012 11:44 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
Stanluv25 wrote:
Can I just cry for a few minutes at the very mention of Cartman in the promo?? :cry: Why does it have to be him who gets a new security system? I'd almost prefer Randy at this point, at least then he'd be stupid about it and provide comic relief with how insane he'll go to protect his family. That would be funny. Cartman.... I don't see it being funnier than that.

Sheila having an affair... funny thought but I dunno. There doesn't seem to be any real marital problems for the Broflovskis so wonder how that will go. I doubt she is though, I'm sure it's a silly assumption.

You know I'm going to say it... Stan better friggin' have a part in this somehow, not just there to provide a few lines like last week. I am starting to feel the itch of 'need Stan eppy now!!'

I was feeling exciting about the promo for this week seeing as they had their Randy episode and their Cartman. Surely this week's would focus on someone else.
Too much Cartman and Kyle isn't in my list of fav characters so not yet jumping for joy for Wed. *le sigh* :(

Yeah, same boat here... except similar situation. My problem is there is way too much Cartman episodes!

also, typically when Randy's in an episode (look at the photo above the posts here) Stan'd be in one too :P
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 07, 2012 11:48 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
I know Stan'll be in the eppy but it'll probably be like last week. He won't take hold of it, just provide a few lines. I didn't notice Randy was listening outside Stan's door. It could be funny finding out what he thinks he's hearing. I'm looking forward more to Randy this week, my goodness. :roll: His over-reactions are always funny.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 08, 2012 12:17 am Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
Blah, it's funny. Usually I'm as pissy as everyone else when it's a Cartman episode, but I think this will be more like "Reverse Cowgirl" - an episode that involves a lot of the characters, but with a bit more emphasis on Cartman. (And in that case, Clyde as well, but Cartman's voice was strong.) So I'm not too worried about Cartman 'taking over'.

I did a fic once where Sheila had an affair, so it's as if M&T looked over my notes, heh. (I know they didn't, it's funny to note though.)

Wonder if they'll reuse the "City Sushi" deleted scene.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 08, 2012 3:25 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Sounds like the UPS story may be the "B" plot, and Cartman/Security will be the "A" plot. Probably Cartman will think he can do a better job than the security company and form his own.
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 08, 2012 5:11 am Offline
Could someone perhaps be with Stan in his room, specifically Wendy?
Niels0827 wrote:

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 4 51 posts 1, 2, 3, 4  Next