Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 3 of 4 51 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 09, 2012 2:37 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
They didn't have to be villains about it! :lol:
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 09, 2012 9:24 am Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
I guess that last Batman movie was too much of a significant pop culture entity for the guys to skip.
So it won't be just Sheila that will be suspected of receiving a 'special package' I see. That sounds more like a South Park episode. All the dads working themselves into a paranoid overreaction to a perceived problem.

Once again I see South Park picking on something that has always annoyed me. Ads for home security systems. I can't help but assume those things are accidentally set off by the owner thousands of times for every actual intruder. I imagine local police get flooded with false alarms so often that they aren't rushing to the scene most times knowing they'll be called off before they get too far. And you know, anytime somebody's making money off of people being scared, there is going to be exploitation. Those fancy alarm systems are really popular in areas where there is like no crime.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 09, 2012 10:49 am Offline
Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:05 pm263
So I'm as excited as the next guy when it comes to this episode. But this time I have a good feeling about this episode. The last two were meh, kinda felt they were trying to force laughs on me. This one's got potential. The only poison they've added to the recipe thus far is a clunk of Cartman and a pinch of Randy. I like Randy now more than Eric. The three "Go-to" guys are Eric, Randy, and Butters. I like the two, I just wish they'd save them or at least use them sparingly. Whens the last time we got a Kyle episode, or a Stan. Seems like we're lucky if we get one a Season. I'm just saying, if we had a Halloween two-parter or something, my personal favorite Halloween episode was 'Hell on Earth 2006'. Using a big group helps to not deviate toward on character too much, I'm not talking about 200-201 big, but a party centered episode can be interesting. *Fingers crossed*
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 09, 2012 11:34 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
I was a little insecure (heh) in the outcome when I saw the first clip. But after seeing second and third clip my expectations are high again. Although it's almost certain it won't be a boys-centered episode, I'm excited to see all the grownups together again.
P. S. Did anyone noticed that Jimbo's hat in the second clip is semi-transparent?
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 09, 2012 12:16 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Mamont wrote:
P. S. Did anyone noticed that Jimbo's hat in the second clip is semi-transparent?

More like a TV MA L watermark is on there.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 09, 2012 1:30 pm Offline
Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:42 am115
I'm been reading the forums this season, but not posting. Count every Cartman and every Cartman-with-Kyle episode since season 15. The number's really high, and they aren't spread out in season 16. CARTMAN EPISODE OVERLOAD!!!! M&T, it's a bit much.

But I think this one has the potential to be super funny. Like the first TRUE good Cartman episode is a while. But after watching episodes, they never make my sky-high expectations, so I figured out that I should stop making sky-high expectations.
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 09, 2012 6:32 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Big-Will wrote:
The two pics are on the first page, and the clip is where it usually is on the clips page.

I saw the pics, but I meant I needed a link to the clip. When I try to go to the clips page on my Android phone, I get sent over to the splol site. (erm... that could use a little updating btw.)
When I click on the link to the individual clip, the regular clips page loads just fine. :/

I hope the Bane aspect doesn't get tired. Just that little bit is a slight power-down by itself, imo.
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 09, 2012 6:46 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
BRMBug wrote:
Big-Will wrote:
The two pics are on the first page, and the clip is where it usually is on the clips page.

I saw the pics, but I meant I needed a link to the clip. When I try to go to the clips page on my Android phone, I get sent over to the splol site. (erm... that could use a little updating btw.)
When I click on the link to the individual clip, the regular clips page loads just fine. :/

I hope the Bane aspect doesn't get tired. Just that little bit is a slight power-down by itself, imo.

I put the links in for you :?

zzyzx 1 wrote:
BRMBug wrote:
nall wrote:
All that (plus a clip) is available on the homepage.

I could use a link. I can't get to it in the normal way on my phone right now. 'Keep getting bumped over to splol.

Clip: http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/l ... l-the-time

Image 1: http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/ ... w-news.jpg?

Image 2: http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/ ... 10_480.jpg

Image 3: http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/ ... romo01.jpg?

zzyzx 1 wrote:
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 09, 2012 7:07 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Pretty sure you guys haven't seen this press image yet:
http://www.comedycentral.com/press/images/southpark/1610_insecurity_3.jpg
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 09, 2012 7:22 pm Offline
Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:46 pm143Park County Police Station
Are they gonna post every frame of this episode? :P
Characters Ranked by Speaking Appearances...y'know, if you care about useless, autistic trivia like that.

Favorite Characters: Randy, Yates, and Butters
Favorite Episode: Cartman's Incredible Gift
Favorite Pairing: Randy x Sharon
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 09, 2012 8:36 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Apparently. I do like the extra clip updates.
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 09, 2012 8:42 pm Offline
Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:14 pm1425471 feet.
I'm intrigued by the idea of an episode that may actually focus on the adults on the town (guaranteed to have many acts of stupidity) but also in the camp of thinking they have overloaded on Cartman enough that even a B plot around him is a little frustrating. He's been the main or secondary of pretty much every episode except for Butterballs.

It'd be nice to see some of the other characters get a little more to do. Kyle's pretty much only served to set up the Cartman plot without doing much on his own except for Cartman Finds Love and even that was very Cartman centric. It'd be nice to have one for him that does not involve Cartman. You hardly see him and Stan in a plot together.

Kenny... has had even less than usual to do, not even getting the muffled raunchy joke like normal. He pretty much has done nothing but die once in live action mode.

I like Cartman as a character and he is a fantastic villain protagonist, but it'd be nice for him to sit a couple episodes out in terms of being the major story driver. Sometimes even awesome is best in small doses.
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 10, 2012 3:52 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
The voice on the clip of Butters' Dad sounds different to me; we've heard Mr. Stotch's voice for years, and this time it sounded different. Anyone else think so too?
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 10, 2012 8:31 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
Now that you've mentioned, it does sound different.
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 10, 2012 12:05 pm Offline
Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:50 pm24
I really hope this one will be funny and interesting as last week’s episode. The clip and images look very promising, especially when Randy keep the USP man as hostage in the van. That was really weird and funny. :lol:

I’m really hype to see Kyle’s mom again! She’s my favorite adult character and I hope she and Gerald will not get a divorce. It will be too similar to “You’re getting old”.

Anyhow, I cannot wait for tonight! It’s gonna be so dramatic! :shock:
***Eric Theodore Cartman 4eva***
favorite characters: Eric Cartman & Kenny McCormick
favorite episode: Scotter Tenderman Must Die/ Cartoon Wars part I/II
pairings: Cartman/Kyle & Cartman/Stan

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 3 of 4 51 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next