Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 4 of 4 51 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 10, 2012 1:42 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
^ I doubt they will get a divorce. Like I said, Sharon and Randy are the ones with marital problems. That's why I am curious why Sheila would cheat on her husband. I think there will be a lot of paranoia for something that isn't even a problem, and that there could be funny. Hopefully that is what the A story is and Cartman's thing is smaller than it seems. Like in Ass Burgers, they made it out to be like he had the A story yet his part was small and Stan's story was the big thing going on. So... holding out hope for same kinda deal tonight.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 10, 2012 1:49 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
darkheavyclouds wrote:
I really hope this one will be funny and interesting as last week’s episode. The clip and images look very promising, especially when Randy keep the USP man as hostage in the van. That was really weird and funny. :lol:

I’m really hype to see Kyle’s mom again! She’s my favorite adult character and I hope she and Gerald will not get a divorce. It will be too similar to “You’re getting old”.

Anyhow, I cannot wait for tonight! It’s gonna be so dramatic! :shock:

Remember, Sharon and Randy only separated. They got back together and put Randy's dad in a nursing home.

It's interesting to see Fatass getting a home security system for his mom.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 10, 2012 1:51 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Well, I am looking forward to Insecurity. The last two episodes weren't two of my all time favorites. This one seems promising. We'll know (eastern time) in 5 hours, 10 minutes 8)

Catch you guys after that in the post air thread :)
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 10, 2012 2:10 pm Offline
Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:24 pm24
I can't wait to see M&T's commentary on home security systems.

But, HEY! The two previews -- the first one being Cartman complaining to the home security company about not protecting his mom against rape; and the second about Randy Marsh telling the UPS man that he should have left their wives alone -- make me wonder, did the UPS man rape the women? I wouldn't be surprised if that's what the men of the town all assumed.

As a reply to those first few posts on this thread:
I think a lot of episodes are centered around Randy and Eric Cartman because they are the best/easiest characters to get ridiculously hilarious with. My personal favorite is actually Mr. Garrison, so I think I would like to see more episodes with him.
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 10, 2012 2:48 pm Offline
Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:50 pm24
We haven’t seen that much of Garrison lately. I really do hope Matt and Trey will at least give Garrison some screen time soon. His centered episodes are hilarious.
***Eric Theodore Cartman 4eva***
favorite characters: Eric Cartman & Kenny McCormick
favorite episode: Scotter Tenderman Must Die/ Cartoon Wars part I/II
pairings: Cartman/Kyle & Cartman/Stan
Re: *`1610: Insecurity* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 10, 2012 7:01 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Well, the show is airing already on EDT. Here is the post air thread :)

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 4 of 4 51 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4