Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 2 of 5 61 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Re: *1611: Going Native* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 15, 2012 12:11 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
I'm going to take a few minutes to cry again like last week. * :cry: *

Butters goes to Hawaii and takes Kenny along. Random. Nice to see that pairing since we never do but it almost sounds too random. 'His people'? Like they aren't even human or are something completely different. And we already saw him break and beat up Dr. Oz this season so to see him do it again feels repetitive. The clip was interesting. I wonder why Butters was going off like that and accuses Stan he's self-centered. Maybe Stan will be in this more this week from that clip. Maybe the B story will be Stan and his self-image. I'm feeling desperate over here. Randy, Cartman, Butters. Kyle. Stan HAS to have his big moment/episode soon!

I know I say it all the time but 3 so-so episodes in a row makes you do that.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1611: Going Native* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 15, 2012 12:19 am Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
I'm relieved that this episode's (hopefully) backed off from the bigger (main) characters, mostly the episodes have focused on Cartman and not so much Stan and Kyle, it's good to hear they have a turn every now and then but i am happy that two smaller (yes. i just called Kenny a smaller character in relation to the four boys) will be taking the spotlight. I am exited that this isn't a Cartman based episode (phew!) and also i'm made happier that NONE of the previews even focus on him.

For some reason, i find it odd that Kenny's paired with Butters
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: *1611: Going Native* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 15, 2012 1:49 am Offline
Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:49 am4
I already love this episode.
Re: *1611: Going Native* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 15, 2012 2:54 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
For me, Season 16B hasn't really started yet. The episodes so far imo have been meh :(

The clip: I like how Butters stood up to Kyle and put down Stan. But I wasn't impressed too much by all the yelling in the scene. I only hope the Hawaiian plot line will be decent, and the unusual Butters/Kenny pairing for an episode will be epic. I'm hoping that for me Season 16B will finally begin on October 17.

We shall see. I'm not going to speculate on this one; I'll wait until the post-air thread to announce whether or not Season 16B imo has finally begun.

Aloha!
Re: *1611: Going Native* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 15, 2012 5:18 am Offline
  • YIM
Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 am369Alabama
This episode sounds awesome. We don't see interaction between Butters and Kenny too often, so I wonder how that will play. I wonder if Butters will insult anyone else besides Stan and Kyle, like Cartman or his parents. I wonder how they'll take his criticisms, because I really want to see that. And are Butter's people Hawaiian or just living in Hawaii?

I hope this episode has more than one preview. I really want to see a little more now! :D
Re: *1611: Going Native* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 15, 2012 5:48 am Offline
Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:45 pm94The YAY Area!
Haha I bet Butters is as Hawaiian as Mitt Romney's dad is Mexican. Boom!

Wow, Butters really ripped into Stan there. Guess he still has hard feelings over how Stan used him in Butterballs? If it's not addressed this week, I hope M&T can make next week's episode about Stan dealing with his ego. It's time for my sentimental-favorite character to get some quality air time...

The Butters-Kenny pairing is definitely ususual. It seems like M&T prefer character pairings involving a Trey-voiced character and a Matt-voiced character (see Stan-Kyle, Cartman-Kyle, Cartman-Butters) so that it won't be just 1 guy talking to himself in the recording booth.

Favorite Characters: KYLE -- STAN -- WENDY -- BUTTERS
Favorite Character to hate: C A R T M A N !!!

Favorite Episode: THE LIST
Re: *1611: Going Native* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 15, 2012 6:23 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
JerWu17 wrote:
The Butters-Kenny pairing is definitely ususual. It seems like M&T prefer character pairings involving a Trey-voiced character and a Matt-voiced character (see Stan-Kyle, Cartman-Kyle, Cartman-Butters) so that it won't be just 1 guy talking to himself in the recording booth.

Excellent point, JerWu17 :)

You're right - two guys speaking the lines of two characters is more logical (during the recording session) then one guy talking to himself.
Re: *1611: Going Native* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 15, 2012 7:00 am Offline
Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:11 pm155
If this holds up then...YES! FINALLY! Finally some Kenny.
Re: *1611: Going Native* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 15, 2012 8:09 am Offline
Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:12 pm13Wuhan,China
This episode might be hilarious.For so many years,I've never seen any episode for Kenny&Butters. :cartmanlaugh:
Anyway,it will all be clear on Oct 17.
Re: *1611: Going Native* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 15, 2012 10:11 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Well this is a little OOC for Butters. The Kenny angle is cool. I hope this one works out.
Re: *1611: Going Native* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 15, 2012 1:31 pm Offline
Like mentioned, this plot sounds a little OCC for Butters. I mean to see him rally the boys to be super-nice in Sarcastaball to have him yelling and fighting a couple episodes later... not real cool. It would be funny if he did put down Stan for using him in Butterballs. It's always nice when other episodes are referenced. I can't think of many moments where Stan thinks highly of himself like Butters mentioned. He can 'let the world revolve around him' at times because he gets upset so easily and lets his sadness eat him up and igores everything else. I really hope Butters' comment about him is explored Wed. Stan has been kinda a dick this season so it would add onto that. :)

Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1611: Going Native* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 15, 2012 1:32 pm Offline
Stanluv25 we heard the first time :P
Re: *1611: Going Native* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 15, 2012 2:57 pm Offline
Stanluv25 said something different than her first post and is simply adding onto the speculation of what this episode could include. :P

Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1611: Going Native* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 15, 2012 2:57 pm Offline
I feel like you're complaining a helllll of a lot!
Prediction TIme!!! PostMon Oct 15, 2012 3:07 pm Offline
Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:05 pm263
Oh, my favorite. I haven't done this in a while. Let's see we have Butter's and Kenny going to Hawaii to look for Butter's REAL father or maybe Steve is from Hawaii and never told Butters. What that has to do with diabetes.

My guess as to why Butters is acting out in school is that he's a Republican and Obama is from Hawaii, and apparently Hawaiian's are crazy. Or maybe Hawaiian's have lots of diabetes and Butters doesn't want to be like them. I'm grabbing with that prediction.

My main prediction is that since Kyle is a diabetic and is somehow picked on by Butters. Maybe we'll see a little fight between Butters and Kyle or Stan.

Now about the thing between Stan and Butters. Since Stan's whole "jacking it in San Diego" the whole thing was about Stan's big ego and his image. Maybe we'll see a throwback from that, and how Stan used Butters. Now I hope they don't reach back to something like that, but you never know.

Butters is crazy as we know it, he has a history of being naive, which may be a play on "going native" cause if you take that 'T' out that's what you get. I love me some Butters, I would just like to see him used correctly.

I think when we see Butters get sent to the principles office, or maybe Mr. Mackey's office, Steve might tell Butter's the truth. Now for that second image of Kenny and Butter's on the beach, they look like they found someone or something. As for why Butter's chooses Kenny I think that he finds something in him!

Anyway, my guess are pretty vague and can be few and far in between, I really don't have that much to go on, I have a standard amount of expectation for this episode, I don't think it will be a big splash. I do however hope the Halloween special is big, like two-parter BIG. Why not, why not have a semi-sort-of-like-Halloween episode that leads us into the Halloween episode. I mean, why not, their is so much great scary stuff that's gotten "mainstream" if you will. Like Slenderman, Parinormal Activity 4, Walking Dead, and I'm sure I'm missing a few. Slenderman would put me on the ground laughing if it were to come after the boys! Can you imagine?
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 2 of 5 61 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next