Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 3 of 5 61 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Re: Prediction TIme!!! PostMon Oct 15, 2012 3:17 pm Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
RichardV1150 wrote:
Oh, my favorite. I haven't done this in a while. Let's see we have Butter's and Kenny going to Hawaii to look for Butter's REAL father or maybe Steve is from Hawaii and never told Butters. What that has to do with diabetes.

My guess as to why Butters is acting out in school is that he's a Republican and Obama is from Hawaii, and apparently Hawaiian's are crazy. Or maybe Hawaiian's have lots of diabetes and Butters doesn't want to be like them. I'm grabbing with that prediction.

Or, Butters isn't even a blood-relation to the Stotch family; perhaps Butters isn't even a U.S. Citizen (see Obama/Donald Trump and the birthers - maybe Butter has no U.S. Birth Certificate :P )
Re: Prediction TIme!!! PostMon Oct 15, 2012 3:44 pm Offline
Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:05 pm263
zzyzx 1 wrote:
RichardV1150 wrote:
Oh, my favorite. I haven't done this in a while. Let's see we have Butter's and Kenny going to Hawaii to look for Butter's REAL father or maybe Steve is from Hawaii and never told Butters. What that has to do with diabetes.

My guess as to why Butters is acting out in school is that he's a Republican and Obama is from Hawaii, and apparently Hawaiian's are crazy. Or maybe Hawaiian's have lots of diabetes and Butters doesn't want to be like them. I'm grabbing with that prediction.

Or, Butters isn't even a blood-relation to the Stotch family; perhaps Butters isn't even a U.S. Citizen (see Obama/Donald Trump and the birthers - maybe Butter has no U.S. Birth Certificate :P )

Ah, you might be right on that one. But what would happen that Butter's would need his birth certificate. Does the school need to give vaccinations for some diabetic related illness and Butter's doesn't have his Birth Certificate to give to the nurse of school. I forget how that works but you need your birth certificate for something. It's not like he's voting yet, so I don't see him needing an ID yet. I still see this episode as politically drawn.
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
Re: *1611: Going Native* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 15, 2012 4:43 pm Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
JVM wrote:
points at Stan) your best friend is a kid who thinks the entire planet revolves around him and he only cares about HIS image!" (goes back in)

Well you know...Butters could be right!
Re: *1611: Going Native* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 15, 2012 6:52 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1436in a secret underground bunker
Butters is from Hawaii?? :shock:

Is this something to do with Obama?? This is not very "Butters" like :( I don't like seeing/hearing about him beating up a kid with Diabeties ( Scott Malkinson?) and him telling Kyle that he isn't a f*ckin know it all (although he is right. Kyle does act that way sometimes :roll: )

I like the idea of Kenny/Butters together. It will be interesting and might focus more on a Matt Stone Episode. I notice that Kyle might have a small role.

So...is Trey kinda under the weather this week?? :shock: :|
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Last edited by mo303564 on Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1611: Going Native* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 15, 2012 6:58 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1436in a secret underground bunker
Three more things:

A) Butters is golfing. Another reason for me to believe this could be a Romney/Obama planned thing. :roll:

B) Diabeties=Healthcare!?! :? This definitely now sounds political.... :gaykenny:

C) Maybe this is just Butter's way of burning off steam...we already know how Stan burns off his steam when he gets all hyper and strange :lol: :P
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: *1611: Going Native* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 15, 2012 7:04 pm Offline
Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:57 pm91
JerWu17 wrote:
The Butters-Kenny pairing is definitely ususual.

Not to the shippers. Bunny (as the pairing is called) is one of the most popular ships in the SP shipping fandom. The fangirls are going to go crazy.
._____.
|_____|
() o_o ()
...|__|----> this is Kyle

98% of teens have one of these 98% statistics in their signatures, copy and paste if you're in the 2% that doesn't...hey, wait a minute...
Re: *1611: Going Native* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 15, 2012 9:47 pm Offline
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7970Montgomery, AL
Butters and Kenny teamup? Oh hell yes.
Re: *1611: Going Native* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 15, 2012 9:50 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
Kenny, Butters, and Hawaii? My lil heart might burst with joy.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: *1611: Going Native* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 15, 2012 10:47 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
New preview clip added :)
Re: *1611: Going Native* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 15, 2012 11:03 pm Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
Nice shot Butters lol
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: *1611: Going Native* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 16, 2012 12:50 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/b ... b=featured

What the hell was that?! :shock: :lol:

Now I really can't wait to see the episode.
Re: *1611: Going Native* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 16, 2012 2:35 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
What the heck?? :o Seriously, why the hell did that just happen? And maybe I'm looking too into this but did that ship just sink the same way the Titanic did?? Maybe I'm wrong.

I was just going to ask if another clip would surface before Wed. Seems like the thing to do in 16B. :)
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1611: Going Native* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 16, 2012 2:37 am Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
Stanluv25 wrote:
What the heck?? :o Seriously, why the hell did that just happen? And maybe I'm looking too into this but did that ship just sink the same way the Titanic did?? Maybe I'm wrong.

I was just going to ask if another clip would surface before Wed. Seems like the thing to do in 16B. :)

yep. I noticed that too. i even commented that on the clip.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: *1611: Going Native* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 16, 2012 3:25 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Mamont wrote:
nall wrote:
New preview clip added :)
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/b ... b=featured

What the hell was that?! :shock: :lol:

Now I really can't wait to see the episode.

Thanks for posting the link, Mamont. I couldn't find it :?

A lot of the scenes I've seen in this episode remind me of bits and pieces of "Seinfeld." The sinking of the ship by golf balls, for example, reminds me of Kramer hitting golf balls into the ocean, and George went to a whale who was in distress and pulled a golf ball of Kramer's out of the blow-hole. That was in Season 5, Episode 14, "The Marine Biologist."

Is this episode a mixture of Seinfeld gags? We'll see tomorrow :)

Re: *1611: Going Native* Pre-Air Discussion PostTue Oct 16, 2012 10:07 am Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
That second clip was beyond hilarious! I have a great feeling we're in for a classic tomorrow night.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 3 of 5 61 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next