Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 4 59 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Facetime* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 21, 2012 9:35 pm Offline
Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:13 pm8
I am very very sad that southpark is not what it was
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Facetime* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 21, 2012 9:52 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
nwt000 wrote:
nall wrote:
darkheavyclouds wrote:
Where's the description, Nall?

It's in the first post.

"Randy’s big plans for Halloween night keep Stan from trick or treating with his friends."

When will we see the press release and the preview images? Also, will there be another preview clip?

There will be some press images momentarily. No additional preview clip tonight.
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Facetime* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 21, 2012 10:03 pm Offline
Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:43 am37
Sounds like a traditional Randy episode. Should be pretty good, since we haven't seen a lot of episodes recently where Stan gets involved with Randy's escapades. We need a straight man in an episode like this.
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Facetime* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 21, 2012 10:24 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
I'm pretty exited for this episode- i hope it focuses on the four (or five) boys equally.... or hopefully lay off Cartman episodes....

and a treat for the fans, a preview image: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mca49sWYx01r1onmy.jpg

XD
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Last edited by (ugly)Bob on Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Facetime* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 21, 2012 10:31 pm Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
This sounds great hopefully not to much Randy, sounds like Stan will have a big part in this episode.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Facetime* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 21, 2012 11:28 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
About time I see a certain name in the promo! :wink:

Business deal? Wonder what that is. Being a geologist isn't really a business so sounds like another insane idea from Randy. :roll: Judging from the press image, perhaps Randy is so excited and confident about whatever this business is he buys wine and gifts for everyone?? (well, not wine for the kids of course). Pretty jerk-y of him to force Stan not to trick-or-treat, on Halloween, to do something with him. It's Halloween! So excited to finally get that Halloween eppy we have been waiting years for!

Would rather it be Stan helping his mom with something. That has yet to happen. It's always Stan and Randy. :roll: But shan't complain, it's a Marsh eppy and a Halloween. Two things I have been waiting for!
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1612: TBA* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Oct 21, 2012 11:51 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
KennyStanWendyFan wrote:
I demand Wendy as Chewbacca.

Won't be a Halloween episode without it. Not holding my breath though :(

So, for the most part, pretty pumped, looks good, but there is one issue...

THE AVENGERS AREN'T A FOURSOME.

Hopefully Butters is Hawkeye, at least. They could snub Black Widow for the lack of chicks, but come on. At least acknowledge you're forgetting 1/3 of the team.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Facetime* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 22, 2012 2:18 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Funny how it says the boys' favorite super heroes but when have they ever mentioned them?? I see Kyle's fav being Spiderman, Stan's is Batman, and Cartman's... maybe it is the Hulk lol. But I know nothing of super heroes, those ones just seem fitting to them for some reason.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Facetime* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 22, 2012 5:45 am Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Oh boy. :roll: I can't wait to hear more about this "business venture". :lol:
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Facetime* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 22, 2012 5:58 am Offline
Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:12 pm13Wuhan,China
Finally,there's a Stan's episode again.I've not seen a Stan's episode for a long time,good job. :D
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Facetime* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 22, 2012 9:22 am Offline
Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:05 pm263
That title, at first I thought of, "A Nightmare on Elm Street", then a case where the facetime chat turns into a nightmare on one of the sides of chat. Their was a remake of that Freddy Krueger Movie, but I doubt that reference comes up again.

As for Randy's Business venture, it looks like he is planning on doing some sort of gift giving business, maybe gifting people pumpkins? Stan doesn't seem totally bummed about not being able to go with his friends, although if this was "Months of planning" I think he might be upset still.

The emphasis on the word Facetime makes me think the business may be about facetime, although then that wouldn't explain why Randy has Christmas-like gift packages in his hands. Just my guesses.
South Park is amazing and anyone who doesn't think so should learn how to Respect My Authoritah! LOL South Park Rulez!
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Facetime* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 22, 2012 11:17 am Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
I'm surprized no one pointed out the Big Bang Theory refference with Stan running around on a monitor like Sheldon once did.
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Facetime* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 22, 2012 1:19 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
maxbjr wrote:
I'm surprized no one pointed out the Big Bang Theory refference with Stan running around on a monitor like Sheldon once did.

I totally forgot about that... but didn't they do that on ER and/or Scrubs too?
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Facetime* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 22, 2012 1:49 pm Offline
Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:46 pm143Park County Police Station
Thanks for making up for 16A's relative lack of Randy, Trey & Matt. :P

I'm hoping Stan facepalms at Randy at some point. He hasn't done that in a while, has he?
Characters Ranked by Speaking Appearances...y'know, if you care about useless, autistic trivia like that.

Favorite Characters: Randy, Yates, and Butters
Favorite Episode: Cartman's Incredible Gift
Favorite Pairing: Randy x Sharon
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Facetime* Pre-Air Discussion PostMon Oct 22, 2012 2:01 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2269Croatia (SE Europe)
Pleeeaaase, not another Randy episode!

Sort by  
Page 3 of 4 59 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next