Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 7 98 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Face Time* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 24, 2012 10:51 pm Offline
Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:36 pm70
First of all, too much time was spent on Blockbuster. Same goes for raising the bar and James Cameron.

Second, seriously, I know the South Park residents are kinda dumb, but mistaking an actual person for a person on an iPad FaceTime call? That's a bit much.

Everything having to do with Trick or Treating was good. When Randy took Stan's iPad and the costume more or less became a Frankenstein, then the officer being shot dead by friendly fire, well, that was funny.
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Face Time* Post-Air Discussion PostWed Oct 24, 2012 11:55 pm Offline
Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:39 am6
definitely a best episode of this season so far. I think now there finally coming back around to the glory days :D
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Face Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 25, 2012 12:02 am Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1434in a secret underground bunker
A lot of blowup for this episode...

and I'm utterly dissapointed. Wasn't very funny at ALL.
Gangum Style is fun, but not when everyone else is...
Didn't really get the "Shinging" Thing...then again...maybe I'm not in a halloween mood. Should have waited a week guys :gaykenny:

I was happy to see Kenny SPEAK :o and Mr. Garrisson back...but other than those two little plots it was just boring.

Funniest lines: Old as Madonna's Boobs and the "Monster Mash" Awesome song! :lol: :P Jimmy saying "gangum Style" also made me chuckle.

But Blockbuster...nah. It's dead Randy. You were stupid. Thank god Shelly set the place on fire. The whole aspect of the episode sucked. Bruce Villance/Honey Boo Boo, Randy Frozen (Okay it was Cartman but still)...been there done that :roll:

M&T desperately NEED NEW MATERIAL...show is getting old FAST. :(

5/10. Loow. One of the lowest in a looong time!

Then again...maybe I'll re-see it again sometime tomorrow. I shouldn't be watching these ready to fall asleep *yawns* goodnight.
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Face Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 25, 2012 12:18 am Offline
Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:20 pm5070
Booooo!

And I don't mean the Halloween reference to what a ghost says. This was a really bad episode. I wouldn't even classify it as a Halloween episode. Spooky Fish was a great Halloween episode. When is Season 16B starting, anyway? Two episodes to go and so far a very disappointing season :(

And if that's not bad enough, this board is having problems (more than usual). Now I'm getting error message "502" all the time (not 404).
What's going on with the board, nall :?
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Face Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 25, 2012 12:34 am Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
Okay firstly i think i can hear Stanluv25 screaming with Stan Marsh fandom over here. You happeh now? hm? ironically i think they focused on too little on B plot (trick or treat)

This episode for me.... on the second run, i wasn't so sure. I mean they used a pretty cool reference to The Shining (the camera angles, how he would walk, and his deteriorating state of mind, being frozen) but maybe it's the type of humour that the show's using. or maybe it's me. or maybe we're just really picky- speaking of styles of the show i have an inkling they could bring back old style humour (in show references, kids being kids , less pop. culture references) but frankly you get what you get. or maybe it's the theme of the plot rather than the humour-- goddammit I'm getting philosophical! i will stop here!

i wonder if the debate (Romney and Obama) will be the next episode...
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Last edited by (ugly)Bob on Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Face Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 25, 2012 12:42 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
^I didn't scream, but it did make me very happy.

Feels great to laugh throughout an episode again! Just want to start off by saying I loved that they parodied The Shining! Frozen Randy at the end... and how he requested his meal from Mc Donalds... :lol: . Walking around 'Stan? Stanny boy? Daddy wants to talk to you!' Then Shelley 'Doing nothing, go back to murdering the family.' :lol:
Randy sneaking up on Sharon when she was on the phone and she is so not fazed by him at all then gets back to the phone like nothing happened. XD
Stan: 'Something's wrong with Dad.' Sharon: 'You think?' So many great lines in the ep. And Sharon going 'god damnit'. Never hear her say that and it's always funny when someone does that in the show.

Funny how everyone treated Stan on Face time as if he were physically there. Treated in the hospital then he was 'about to die.' Cool how the boys had a robbery to solve.
Did not like that Gangnum Style was the cool thing for Halloween as I cannot stand that song. :cartmanyell:

Don't know if this beats 'Spookyfish' but it is very close. All members of the Marshes shared many lines and scenes so that was great. Cannot wait to watch again. 9/10
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Face Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 25, 2012 12:56 am Offline
:lol:
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Face Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 25, 2012 1:01 am Offline
What did I say that made you :lol: ? I must know!!

Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Face Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 25, 2012 1:34 am Offline
I was fully expecting you to be all "i DID NOT enjoy this episode one BIT"

my predictions that you would like the eppy and me thinking "She's gonna cop me one"
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Face Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 25, 2012 1:42 am Offline
Wed Apr 16, 2003 9:32 pm9640Sedro Woolley
I loved all The Shining references. That is one of my all time favorite horror movies.. Overall, I was happy with the episode.
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Face Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 25, 2012 2:00 am Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
This episode was funny, and brilliant. Especially the part at the end where Sharon asks Randy "Do you want to come home?" "Do you want to stay out here and freeze?"

Plus Kenny's voice, always a pleasure.
Stan and Kyle :)
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Face Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 25, 2012 2:34 am Offline
(ugly)Bob wrote:
I was fully expecting you to be all "i DID NOT enjoy this episode one BIT"

my predictions that you would like the eppy and me thinking "She's gonna cop me one"

Well so far 16B hasn't been great and just because it had Stan finally doesn't mean it would rock. Some ep. where he is in very little are fab like Tsst! while some where he is in a lot such as Pinewood Derby, aren't amazing.

There were a lot of great lines and moments tonight. Loved Kenny's voice XD. I have never seen Iron Man so is that really how the voice is, or did they do that just because it's Kenny? And lol at the fact he could afford the costume but not a pumpkin bucket like his friends. :lol:

Haa, I love that line.
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Face Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 25, 2012 2:37 am Offline
true

8/10 for this eppy for me.. but that's out of this season
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Face Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 25, 2012 3:40 am Offline
Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:07 pm52
I enjoyed this one a lot more than the previous episode. It kind of left me feeling wistful...I vividly recall Blockbuster's glory days.
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Face Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 25, 2012 5:56 am Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
This episode was ok for me, another good but not great one. While Randy's reenactment of the Shinning was funny, it went on alittle too long. I would rather have seen the boys trick or treating as the A story. Some great one liners about rented videos being dead, and streaming as the new wave. < (this could have been a funny episode all by itself.) Great to see cameos of all the old charactors at the party.

Sort by  
Page 3 of 7 98 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next