Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 5 of 7 98 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Face Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 25, 2012 12:36 pm Offline
Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:59 pm2914On The East Siyeeed!
I thought it was a pretty solid episode, some pretty good moments I suppose, not ground breaking or anything, but solid. I definitely like what they did with Kenny's voice though, you were able to understand him but at the same time not actually hear his actual voice which was a gateway to more lines.

Also, a parody of The Shining!?!?!? You've said it first South Park, and I'll say it again...SIMPSONS DID IT SIMPSONS DID IT!!!!
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:
But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Face Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 25, 2012 12:48 pm Offline
Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:33 am16
I loved it! Although I've loved all the episodes of this season. I really liked that Stan and Kyle had a best friend moment - it was the first one I'd seen since you're getting old/assburgers. I thought it was a good take on online streaming - I actually streamed the episode online myself (I live in the UK and can't wait 2 days for the UK broadcast I have to watch it straight away :P).
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Face Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 25, 2012 1:02 pm Offline
Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:16 am15
i never understand about american culture all of my life.

1)Helloween (Are you pagan? :assface: )

2)Baseboll
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Face Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 25, 2012 1:13 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
It's Halloween. The U.S. has shaped its own versions of holidays and exported them all over the world. Halloween is not as pagan as neopagans would have you believe. :)
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Face Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 25, 2012 1:23 pm Offline
Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:16 am15
well may be you're rigth but HALLOween contains many pagan symbol :D

i think Your Jesus is so sad :unhoodedkenny: :D
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Face Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 25, 2012 2:05 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
So, who are Bruce, Tony and Curt (or Kurt)? :lol:
My SP Fan Site.

Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Face Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 25, 2012 2:14 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Big-Will wrote:
So, who are Bruce, Tony and Curt (or Kurt)? :lol:

Bruce = Bruce Banner (The Hulk's alter ego)
Tony = Tony Stark (Iron Man's alter ego)
Curt = Curt Vaughn (Chris Hemsworth's character in The Cabin in the Woods, since Thor has no alter ego. Chris Hemsworth played Thor in Thor and The Avengers.)
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Face Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 25, 2012 2:29 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Heh, nice!
My SP Fan Site.

Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Face Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 25, 2012 3:27 pm Offline
Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:50 pm24
Best episode of the season :lol: the scary movie parodies scene was perfect and hilarious. It was funny when Randy becomes crazy and locked everyone in the store :lol: he's so stupid yet hilarious.

I was super happy to hear Kenny's voice :unhoodedkenny: he sounded so cute! Matt and Trey should do that more often.

I really love this one. I give 'A Nightmare on Face Time' 10/10.
***Eric Theodore Cartman 4eva***
favorite characters: Eric Cartman & Kenny McCormick
favorite episode: Scotter Tenderman Must Die/ Cartoon Wars part I/II
pairings: Cartman/Kyle & Cartman/Stan
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Face Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 25, 2012 6:19 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:55 am369Alabama
thelastwalker wrote:

Halloween is very secular to most of us. Sure, it's based on pagan beliefs or symbols, but in the end, to most of us, it's just dressing up in cute/silly/scary/awesome/weird costumes, playing little jokes and pranks for scares and laughs, hanging with friends, and eating candy.

I'm a little surprised that not everyone is super excited about this episode. I hate when that happens; I feel like either I have no taste or you guys don't. Not that everyone has to enjoy or dislike something to the same extent as I do, but it hurts a little when that happens. Welcome to life, I guess. XD Oh well.
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Face Time* Post-Air Discussion PostThu Oct 25, 2012 8:29 pm Offline
Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:18 pm2
Hydroleaf wrote:
thelastwalker wrote:

Halloween is very secular to most of us. Sure, it's based on pagan beliefs or symbols, but in the end, to most of us, it's just dressing up in cute/silly/scary/awesome/weird costumes, playing little jokes and pranks for scares and laughs, hanging with friends, and eating candy.

I'm a little surprised that not everyone is super excited about this episode. I hate when that happens; I feel like either I have no taste or you guys don't. Not that everyone has to enjoy or dislike something to the same extent as I do, but it hurts a little when that happens. Welcome to life, I guess. XD Oh well.

when can i watch the new season episodes online? like on this site? i am not having any luck and don't have cable.
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Face Time* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Oct 26, 2012 2:07 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Next question: who is Mr. Garrison supposed to be?
My SP Fan Site.

Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Face Time* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Oct 26, 2012 2:45 am Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
Big-Will wrote:
Next question: who is Mr. Garrison supposed to be?

He's supposed to be the main character from the movie Drive, played by Ryan Gosling.
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Face Time* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Oct 26, 2012 2:56 am Offline
Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:42 pm2721
Big-Will wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Did you spot any other familiar characters at the Halloween Party?

Oh let's see...
at least one Smurf
Spongebob Squarepants
Batman
Fred Flintstone
The Flash
Darth Vader
An Angry Bird
Brave's Merida
A luchador (masked wrestler)
skeletons, witches, and PSYs
...aaand Finn!

Darth Vader is probably Kevin.
Wow, what a cool nerd he also has a Stormtrooper mask in his closet. :lol:

And look at this kid, in a Frida Kahlo (?) costume:

Character wise it might be Wendy.
Quote:
Oh hi. So, how are you holding up? Because I'm a potato.
*slow clap*
Re: *1612: A Nightmare on Face Time* Post-Air Discussion PostFri Oct 26, 2012 7:43 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
Not bad. Not bad at all.
Another Halloween classic.
Seems people didn't like Shining reference. I thought it was pretty good. I especially liked the conversation between Sharon and Randy at the end.
Finally the four boys together without Cartman and Kyle going at each other. Bit too much Randy for my taste, but it was okay.

thelastwalker wrote:
1)Helloween (Are you pagan? :assface: )

Christmas, Easter. Are you pagan?

Sort by  
Page 5 of 7 98 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next