Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 5 65 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
*1614: Obama Wins!* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 04, 2012 7:53 pm OfflineSite Admin
Thu May 20, 2004 7:52 am2362The Internet
SOUTH PARK
TITLE: OBAMA WINS!
Episode #1614 Air date: November 7, 2012

Eric Cartman is hiding something in his bedroom that could change the entire outcome of the Presidential election.
Re: *1614: Obama Wins!* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 04, 2012 7:57 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Just what I wanted Cartman and Obama. (sigh)
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: *1614: Obama Wins!* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 04, 2012 8:03 pm Offline
Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:50 pm24
I knew they were going to make a presidential episode :D I can't wait on Wednesday! This is gonna be a good episode.
***Eric Theodore Cartman 4eva***
favorite characters: Eric Cartman & Kenny McCormick
favorite episode: Scotter Tenderman Must Die/ Cartoon Wars part I/II
pairings: Cartman/Kyle & Cartman/Stan
Re: *1614: Obama Wins!* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 04, 2012 8:07 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
nwt000 wrote:

aaaand what did we say?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ah well. hope next year's a better one (reduced cartmans)
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: *1614: Obama Wins!* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 04, 2012 8:10 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
(ugly)Bob wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

aaaand what did we say?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ah well. hope next year's a better one (reduced cartmans)

OK, the Obama part's fine because there's no way they can avoid this close and exciting of an election. Cartman on the other hand has no place getting a 7th fucking episode this season!
Niels0827 wrote:
Re: *1614: Obama Wins!* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 04, 2012 8:19 pm Offline
Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:43 am37
Wow, already people are being so negative about this episode. Remember that Cartman was the focus in quite a few season 7 and 8 episodes, but they were all great episodes. I personally like the Cartman episodes, and he hasn't been the focus of any of the election plotlines yet. Yes, he was prominent in the Trapper Keeper episode, but not in the plot about the election. So I'm interested to see what they do here.
Re: *1614: Obama Wins!* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 04, 2012 8:25 pm Offline
Tue Sep 11, 2012 8:19 pm12
Yay! A Cartman episode and it's about this stupid election!!!
I cannot wait ^^ love every episode of this season so hopefully we can go out with a bang with this last episode of the season~
Re: *1614: Obama Wins!* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 04, 2012 8:30 pm Offline
(Sorry is my English is bad)
Why are you guys getting mad that Cartman is the main one in this episode? They gave you a Stan episode, Butters episode, Kenny episode, Randy episode and now they're going to do a Cartman episode. So what? Cartman is an amazing character and mostly all of the episodes centered around him are awesome episodes!! God! Stop complaining and give this episode a chance before being all negative about it!
Re: *1614: Obama Wins!* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 04, 2012 8:39 pm Offline
JmLovesSouthPark wrote:
Why are you guys getting mad that Cartman is the main one in this episode? They gave you a Stan episode, Butters episode, Kenny episode, Randy episode and now they're going to do a Cartman episode. So what? Cartman is an amazing character and mostly all of the episodes centered around him are awesome episodes!! God! Stop complaining and give this episode a chance before being all negative about it!

I am angry because I personally feel there are too many Cartman eps.
Re: *1614: Obama Wins!* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 04, 2012 8:59 pm Offline
(ugly)Bob wrote:
JmLovesSouthPark wrote:

But I don't understand why though...It's not like they only focus on Cartman, yeah maybe he's in more episodes then other characters, but it's not like they forgot the other characters! The stories still focus on the 4 main, Stan , Kenny, Kyle and Cartman even if it's a character centered episode. I'm sorry but not liking the episode just because there's a Character they use over and over again is just plain stupid and you might as well not be a South Park fan if this sets you off.
Re: *1614: Obama Wins!* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 04, 2012 9:15 pm Offline
JmLovesSouthPark wrote:
(ugly)Bob wrote:
JmLovesSouthPark wrote:

But I don't understand why though...It's not like they only focus on Cartman, yeah maybe he's in more episodes then other characters, but it's not like they forgot the other characters! The stories still focus on the 4 main, Stan , Kenny, Kyle and Cartman even if it's a character centered episode. I'm sorry but not liking the episode just because there's a Character they use over and over again is just plain stupid and you might as well not be a South Park fan if this sets you off.

Six things.

One. Just because someone doesn't like an episode because it's focused on Cartman 87% of the run, does NOT mean that I am automatically not a real fan. a South Park fan can be anyone. the definition of a south park fan is someone who likes the show. I like the show. but perhaps not this episode.

Two. I know they have not forgotten the other characters

Three. I am simply admitting that i am getting a little tired of Cartman being the focus of these episodes lately. I mean that is the equevielant of you eating the same exact meal everyday, each day, and never changing. You're going to get bored of it.

Four. You can have your views against me not accepting this episode due to it being focused on Cartman but it is not okay to flick off someone's views as being ridiculous and remark that they are not a real fan.

Five. i am not continuing this mini-war for reasons from my experience.

Six. I still watch the show, i have not abandoned this show due to a few episodes being terrible.
(few. i mean 2% of the entire season 1to 16 seasons to date suck)
Last edited by (ugly)Bob on Sun Nov 04, 2012 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: *1614: Obama Wins!* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 04, 2012 9:22 pm Offline
Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:03 pm596The Further
JmLovesSouthPark wrote:

JmLovesSouthPark wrote:

Ha! I love this guy! :mrgreen: <3
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Re: *1614: Obama Wins!* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 04, 2012 9:29 pm Offline
CartmansWhore, quit being a troll please.
Niels0827 wrote:
Re: *1614: Obama Wins!* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 04, 2012 9:38 pm Offline
To (ugly)Bob:
Look, I'm sorry I'm not trying to be mean or a flamer, I'm just annoyed that people are complaining about things that shouldn't even matter, in my eyes anyway. Yes, you have your opinion, but I also have mine so that's what I feel on everyone complaining about there's too much Cartman episodes...
And it's weird that I actually liked mostly all the episodes in this season and others say this is the worst season...hm...
Re: *1614: Obama Wins!* Pre-Air Discussion PostSun Nov 04, 2012 9:43 pm Offline
JmLovesSouthPark wrote:
To (ugly)Bob:
Look, I'm sorry I'm not trying to be mean or a flamer, I'm just annoyed that people are complaining about things that shouldn't even matter, in my eyes anyway. Yes, you have your opinion, but I also have mine so that's what I feel on everyone complaining about there's too much Cartman episodes...
And it's weird that I actually liked mostly all the episodes in this season and others say this is the worst season...hm...

It's weird we have a different opinion?

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 1 of 5 65 posts 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next