Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 3 33 posts Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Re: *104* Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride PostMon May 23, 2011 9:10 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Ex1lepr0 wrote:
Stanluv25 wrote:
Great episode, Stan was so cute in it. And I just love Big Gay Al! :D I am very happy they stopped focusing the show on Jimbo and Ned and instead focus on Stan's actual parents. I find Jimbo and Ned stories boring and unfunny. :/ I actually skipped over their scenes together in this one.

So 3/4 of it? :lol:
I like this episode too, but mostly because of jimbo and ned. They're a laugh riot in my book.
By the way, Stanluv, how is it that whenever one of us posts we end up in an argument?

lol I wouldn't call our posts to each other an 'argument.' I don't get annoyed or angry at what you reply to. :) More like general disagreements we want to clarify with one another. :) I don't get a vibe from you that is trying to be argumentative or angry with me.

I guess I don't like Jimbo much because he seems like he's the typical old-fashioned man and trying to make 'a man' out of Stan. And doesn't like how he is a sensitive boy who loves animals. I'm a new-age kind of person who believes in letting kids be themselves and embracing it. Ned is funnier because of his voice box.
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: *104* Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride PostTue May 24, 2011 2:18 pm Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
^Well, they rarely use Jimbo and Ned anymore, so I guess M&T don't like them either. I don't feel like discussing Stan though, as we both know how the other feels about him. But you have to admit, Jimbo and Ned are way better than f*cking Randy.
Can't we all just get along?
Re: *104* Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride PostTue May 24, 2011 5:57 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Hm... now you're getting somewhere...

:lol:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
PostSun Aug 28, 2011 1:04 pm Offline
Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:48 am0
Did anyone else notice White Token sitting behind Garrison on the bleachers?
awesome PostSun Mar 11, 2012 9:24 am Offline
Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:44 pm0
I'm gay and find this episode awesome.
PostMon Apr 16, 2012 12:44 pm Offline
Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:10 pm0
Sometimes Matt and Trey make these fag loving episodes and I dislike it to say the least,this is just the first one and there are two or three more and I detest them too.But hell,if Matt and Trey talk about tolerance they aught to be tolerant enough to tolerate my intolerance.People have the right to their opinions )so long as they do not worship Hitler or things like that)
Re: *104* Big Gay Al's Big Gay Boat Ride PostMon Apr 16, 2012 3:28 pm Offline
Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:26 pm55
Wow.
You know - I've learned something today.
??? PostTue Nov 06, 2012 11:52 pm Offline
Mon Mar 22, 2010 6:15 pm0
Has anyone noticed that this episode has been edited? The scene where Jimbo and Ned strap a bomb to Enrique is missing, and also the scene where the boys hook Sparky up with a female is missing as well...What is up with that??
Re: ??? PostWed Nov 07, 2012 2:08 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
BigRon_33 wrote:
Has anyone noticed that this episode has been edited? The scene where Jimbo and Ned strap a bomb to Enrique is missing, and also the scene where the boys hook Sparky up with a female is missing as well...What is up with that??

Did you watch this episode on some other channel or on CC before like 8 pm EST? If so then that would be the syndication edit. They cut out some of the filthier content for syndication. And since this is an early episode, they might also need to cut the length down a little so it can accommodate current commercial breaks. After all, we get more commercials per half hour today than we did in the 90's.
You read it! You can't unread it!
PostSun Jan 20, 2013 1:17 pm Offline
Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:10 pm0
never gets old, just never gets old....
What's up with this episode? PostTue Jan 22, 2013 12:01 am Offline
Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:54 pm3
Act 2 has been moved all the way back to Act 4, I knew it felt like the episode was missing bits. Fix it!
Re: ??? PostSat Feb 23, 2013 3:56 am Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm303
triplemultiplex wrote:
BigRon_33 wrote:

Did you watch this episode on some other channel or on CC before like 8 pm EST? If so then that would be the syndication edit. They cut out some of the filthier content for syndication. And since this is an early episode, they might also need to cut the length down a little so it can accommodate current commercial breaks. After all, we get more commercials per half hour today than we did in the 90's.

I just saw this ep in syndication here on Los Angeles TV. Yes, the scenes BigRon_33 mentioned have been cut even until now, the year 2013. Nevertheless, I enjoyed the old style of a Season One Episode 8)

In L.A., at midnight, one channel (56) shows two back-to-back old season syndicated episodes; then at 1:30 am another channel, (13), shows another old season episode. I throughly enjoy the old cardboard cutouts they used then :)
Fact PostTue May 28, 2013 4:07 am Offline
Tue May 28, 2013 3:00 am0
Actually dogs hump each other to prove dominance
Heck yes.
Lol Sparky PostWed Sep 25, 2013 3:19 pm Offline
Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:00 pm2
Gay little dog. Poor Stan.
PostWed Oct 23, 2013 9:36 pm Offline
Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:18 pm0
I dont really like season its kinda lame i luv th rest of th seasons though

Sort by  
Page 2 of 3 33 posts Previous  1, 2, 3  Next