Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 5 of 5 65 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Re: *1614: Obama Wins!* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 07, 2012 12:34 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1434in a secret underground bunker
What a stupid ass Cartman is...hiding all the "Romney " ballots for himself :twisted: Unless of course...South Park plays a "trap" on us, and South Park "Thinks" that Romney won and Cartman has all the outstanding Obama Ballots...and when police finally get to them, realize that Obama won :shock: :roll: :timmy:

Regardless, This episode looks interesting.

I just wonder why Butter is all "messed up" in the face on that Press Release :?
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: *1614: Obama Wins!* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 07, 2012 1:31 pm Offline
Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:03 pm596The Further
Stanluv25 wrote:
Am curious just what M&T were thinking when coming up with the title 'Obama Wins'. What if he didn't?

That'd be really funny to be honest. It would kind of fit why Cartman was stealing ballots. He would've been the true winner not Romney.
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Re: *1614: Obama Wins!* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 07, 2012 2:01 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
The episode title seems like a calculated risk. There was a chance it could look foolish, but there was a greater chance it would be prophetic. A much greater chance.

That 538 guy was right on the money again. I hope Nate Silver is keeping his exact methodology and algorithms to himself because the cable news jockeys are going to beating down his door for all subsequent elections. And he can probably make some really nice scratch.

The thought crossed my mind that we are all assuming Cartman's shenanigans would be related to the Presidential election when it might have something to do with some other national election; like for one of those retarded network TV talent shows. But the press release was quite explicit about a "Presidential" election. And the boxes in Cartman's room were all labelled "Dept. of Elections". So that speculation is now gone from my head.

So with the outcome now known, we know we have a story where Fatass either wants the President to be reelected or is thwarted in his attempt to derail the reelection.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: *1614: Obama Wins!* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 07, 2012 7:36 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
triplemultiplex wrote:
Obeezy

:lol:

I can't wait to find out what ol' fat tits is up to.
Re: *1614: Obama Wins!* Pre-Air Discussion PostWed Nov 07, 2012 7:46 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Pip Tweek wrote:
triplemultiplex wrote:
Obeezy

:lol:

I can't take credit for that. It's from a Boondocks episode; "It's a Black President, Huey Freeman". Riley is spraying this name in graffiti. Four years later, we're still "dick-riding Obama"! lol
You read it! You can't unread it!

Sort by  
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.
Page 5 of 5 65 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5