Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 277 of 306 4586 posts Previous  1 ... 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280 ... 306  Next
Re: What's up? PostTue Nov 13, 2012 3:39 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
convincing grandparents that scam artists are behind the free 5000 lotto winner ticket...
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: What's up? PostFri Nov 16, 2012 3:26 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
Today we were supposed to have a gig that was a warm up for a pretty big concert this summer. But our guitar player canceled it. His guitar was malfunctioning, then he borrowed a guitar that was also malfunctioning. We offered to borrow another guitar, but he refused, saying he can't play like that.
It would be okay if were the first time he had done something like that, but it's not.
It's not the first time, and we're getting tired. Really tired.
I', so f*cking frustrated, I can't take it anymore.
My keypad took the whole brunt of my frustration.
Tomorrow I have to buy a new keypad.
Re: What's up? PostSat Nov 17, 2012 2:51 am Offline
Sorry for double post.

The really freaky thing is I have absolutely no recollection of me writing previous post. :shock: I was hammered last night, but I don't think I was that drunk. I can't remember anything since I left the club I was in last night. Maybe it's because the state I was in.

In other news, my friend got back from prison last night. We throw him a surprise party. But I couldn't stand it. Everybody was happy and I was on the edge of a nervous breakdown.

Other than that two Croatian generals were found not guilty in the Haag War Tribunal yesterday after seven years of trial, and my brother's best friend was also released from prison today.
Heh! This makes us look like a nation of criminals. :o

I bought a new keyboard today. Extra slim, but the keys are not too sensitive, so it's quite easy to type.
Re: What's up? PostSat Nov 17, 2012 8:43 pm Offline
Wed Oct 10, 2007 6:15 pm5110
Mamont wrote:
The really freaky thing is I have absolutely no recollection of me writing previous post. :shock:

Been there more times than I would care to admit. It disturbs the hell out of me, so I've just kind of laid off both influences - the drink and the posting. I'm better for it, so hooray for keeping hedonistic sloppiness in check. :zombiekenny:

Monty, you need to lose your guitar player. If he waffles on a gig because he doesn't want to play on another guitar, then screw him. There's a million other guitarists out there waiting for an opportunity, and you need the same level of commitment from everyone.

Nice keyboard, btw. :lol: I think I'll avoid pissing you off.
Re: What's up? PostSun Nov 18, 2012 2:24 am Offline
Pip Tweek wrote:
Monty, you need to lose your guitar player. If he waffles on a gig because he doesn't want to play on another guitar, then screw him. There's a million other guitarists out there waiting for an opportunity, and you need the same level of commitment from everyone.

Well, the thing is, he is more or less the mastermind behind the band (he wrote most of the songs) and although he's not that great of a player, he is very creative and has his own distinct style. Besides, he has improved tremendously on the subject and hasn't f*cked up anything in over a year.
We've been playing together for so long we can practically read each other minds. It's not easy to find a replacement for him.

Pip Tweek wrote:
Nice keyboard, btw. :lol: I think I'll avoid pissing you off.

Don't worry, by the time I reach you,I'll cool off completely and we'll have a beer. :P
Re: What's up? PostMon Nov 19, 2012 4:01 pm Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
I haven't been here in a while. Damn. Sorry, I've been busy. :I

On another note, how are you? ^.^

On another, nother note, MEEGAN, COME BACK TO THE BAR! I HAVE YOUR JACKET! SERIOUSLY, MEEGAN, COME BACK TO THE BAR! I HAVE YOUR JACKET! I'M NOT FOLLOWING YOU ANYMORE! ..............MEEGAN, COME BACK TO THE BAR! DAMN!

XD Key & Peele. XD
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: What's up? PostTue Nov 20, 2012 3:00 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Have a sore throat. So lame. At least it's now and not Thursday when I see my mom in Vegas. But it still sucks! I'd rather have any other symptom. Also ache everywhere. Hate that too. :|
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: What's up? PostTue Nov 20, 2012 10:12 am Offline
I just got back from the dentist. Now I have 26 teeth. :o

Mamont wrote:
Other than that two Croatian generals were found not guilty in the Haag War Tribunal yesterday after seven years of trial, and my brother's best friend was also released from prison today.
Heh! This makes us look like a nation of criminals. :o

And that's not all. Our ex prime minister has been convicted to ten years in prison for corruption. Yes!
Re: What's up? PostFri Nov 23, 2012 11:42 pm Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
Well, I'm a single man again, so to comfort myself I went to a sex shop for the first time since I was last a single man, to browse. Christ, it's expensive. 0.o

Also, I found a rare advanced copy of Exit Ghost by Philip Roth. Awesome :D

Otherwise, I generally feel, on and off, somewhat queasy.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Re: What's up? PostSat Nov 24, 2012 5:45 am Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
I went to Spencer's once. Is that close to a sex shop?

Its okay Zazaban, every rose has its thorn and every cowboy has a sad, sad song.

Damnit, Guns and Roses....

1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: What's up? PostSat Nov 24, 2012 1:48 pm Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
kylekennypiptweek wrote:

*Looks up website. Oooh, glow-in-the-dark sucker masturbator 0.o*

Yes, I suppose that counts. Aren't you a bit young, though? :lol:

Thanks for the Guns & Roses quote ^^ I guess I'll be alright.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

Re: What's up? PostSat Nov 24, 2012 5:04 pm Offline
Zazaban, just walk into the RP thread as normal and ignore the 30986 pages before :P we're that desperate for you back that is what is up.
Re: What's up? PostSat Nov 24, 2012 5:25 pm Offline
Okay, done, I just managed to pick up that we're playing truth or dane (awesomely) and Kyle has painted himself in a corner about bananas and prostitutes.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

Re: What's up? PostSat Nov 24, 2012 5:28 pm Offline
great, walked in on a Kenny joke. that is the funniest entrance ever. YAY you're back!
Re: What's up? PostSat Nov 24, 2012 7:11 pm Offline
Zazaban wrote:
kylekennypiptweek wrote:

*Looks up website. Oooh, glow-in-the-dark sucker masturbator 0.o*

Yes, I suppose that counts. Aren't you a bit young, though? :lol:

Thanks for the Guns & Roses quote ^^ I guess I'll be alright.

I thought so. My mommy and Aunt took me. :3

You're welcome, love. ^.^

1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters

Sort by  
Page 277 of 306 4586 posts Previous  1 ... 274, 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280 ... 306  Next