Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 3 36 posts Previous  1, 2, 3
Re: Coon & Friends vs. Professor Chaos PostFri Jul 13, 2012 10:57 am Offline
Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:10 pm4to the right a little bit.
This is really good!! I want to know how it all ends, get back on and write, bud!
No kitty, this is MY pot pie
Re: Coon & Friends vs. Professor Chaos PostTue Nov 20, 2012 1:28 pm Offline
Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:21 pm1
southpark studios always amuze me, like when the fight with the canadian lol
hi it's me wowor,. I'm very please to join this forum. I wish i could learn many things from you all guys. Regards
Promo Kartu Member Indomaret Minimarket Waralaba Indonesia
Re: Coon & Friends vs. Professor Chaos PostMon Jan 21, 2013 11:21 am Offline
  • YIM
Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:41 am3188Elsewhere
Final Chapter:

The chill air sucked the moisture out of Tom's lungs as he walked slowly to the other side. Butters maintained a slightly slower pace, but managed to keep up with him. Tom smiled slightly. Butters was his leader, but there was more to it than that. Most students in his grade considered the fourthies to just be a bunch of dumb f*cks, and while it was true Butters was not the brightest of bulbs, he was just so incredibly endearing that it was impossible to hate him. Tom had also heard stories of the way in which his family treated him, calling him ugly and grounding him for the smallest of things.

He doesn't deserve that.

Tom's focus returned to the task at hand. They were halfway over, and the other two fifth graders passed by them without a second glance. But Tom couldn't help but notice the slightest of smirks on their faces, as if they were privy to a joke he couldn't know.

Tom frowned. He wasn't in favor of saving Coon & Friends, but they were important to his plan. He chanced a glance back at Mysterion. Thankfully, Mysterion was watching the prisoner exchange intently, so Tom got his attention fairly quickly. Mysterion shot him a questioning glance.

Now how do I warn him of the danger?

Tom thought quickly. Then in a desperate attempt, he silently mouthed the words watch out, then nodded towards the other two prisoners. Mysterion nodded slightly. Tom breathed a sigh of relief. Thankfully, he'd managed to get his message across, and the prisoners would be unable to catch them by surprise.

-----------------------------------------------

"Kenny, what the f*ck was Tom saying?" Stan asked.

"I have no f*cking clue, man. But he nodded towards the prisoners, so maybe it had something to do with them...." Kenny replied.

"The prisoners are almost over here, guys. Get ready." Kyle said.

Kenny nodded. They'd be ready.

-------------------------------------------------

Cartman smirked. They were falling right into his trap. As the prisoners slowly inched closer to his side, he nodded to his minions that it was time. As soon as Tom and Butters reached the other side, the sixth graders grabbed them and tied them securely to their bikes, the thick ropes preventing any movement.

"What the hell are you doing, fatass??" Mysterion yelled out.

"Ahahahahaha, you dumb f*cks! Did you think I'd play fair? Hah! This is war, you guys! And all's fair in love and war." replied Cartman with a smirk.

"sh*t..." Mysterion muttered as the sixth graders advanced. Coon and Friends backed up against the house, suddenly not feeling so confident.

Toolshed turned to Mysterion. "Final stand, Kenny?"

Mysterion bit his lip. He and his group were trapped like rats in a trap. There was no way they were getting out of this.

But as the sixth graders pinned them to the wall, Human Kite looked up. "Look! In the sky!"

"It's a bird!" Said Toolshed.

"It's a plane!" retorted Tupperware.

Mysterion looked closer in the night sky. "No, it's..."

"MINTBERRY...CERUNCH!" Came a loud shout.

The sixth graders looked up in fear.

"Oh sh*t! Mintberry Crunch! Let's get out of here, guys!" frantically, they turned their bikes around and pedaled back the way they came.

"Care to try some minty crunchiness?" said Bradley as he launched rolls of berries at them, causing them to trip on their bikes and fall.

They continued their frantic retreat, eventually escaping over the hills and out of sight.

Cartman was left standing with a look of pure astonishment as his army ran.

"Oh f*ck...."

------------------------------------------------------------

In the Coon and Friends headquarters, there was much rejoicing. The team did some catching up with Bradley, who was sorry to inform that he was only staying briefly, but that he would return periodically.

"Lucky you came when you did, what a remarkable coincidence!" Kyle said jokingly.

Everyone was enjoying in the merriment of sodas and cookies made by Ms. Cartman, except for three. Butters and Cartman were locked up in their cage, as usual, but also, Mysterion, who had nearly won the day, was sulking. Toolshed went over to him.

"Hey, dude. What are you doing over here?"

"Just.....thinking..."

"Dude, it wasn't your fault."

"Are you kidding, Stan? I should've seen that coming..."

"Yeah, maybe dipshit. But we won, so there's no point being a gaywod about it. Come on with us."

Kenny smiled a little at that and got up.

"All right, Stan."

And with that, he went to join them in their festivities.

The End
Can't we all just get along?
Re: Coon & Friends vs. Professor Chaos PostMon Jan 21, 2013 12:22 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
:shock:
Wow! It has an ending. Did not see this one coming.
Re: Coon & Friends vs. Professor Chaos PostWed Feb 20, 2013 1:52 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
Nice ending, man! This has inspired me to come up with something. I don't know if I'll actually write it, but I have an idea in my head now. Keep it up!
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Re: Coon & Friends vs. Professor Chaos PostSun Oct 06, 2013 2:28 pm Offline
Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:16 pm13
im suprised this isn't an episode/movie yet. i LOVED it :D

Sort by  
Page 3 of 3 36 posts Previous  1, 2, 3