Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 278 of 306 4586 posts Previous  1 ... 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281 ... 306  Next
Re: What's up? PostSat Nov 24, 2012 7:26 pm Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
Ah, your .... took you to a 0.o Nevermind.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:
Get your trolling ass out of here!

I'm more friendlier drinking some espresso.
Re: What's up? PostSat Nov 24, 2012 7:32 pm Offline
Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:55 pm3Curitiba, Brazil
My sentimental life sucks so bad. Despise that, everythings doing really well.

Merry X-mas everyone! :santa:
_joyce_
Re: What's up? PostSat Nov 24, 2012 7:43 pm Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
Yeah.... B| I know....
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: What's up? PostSun Nov 25, 2012 3:33 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2269Croatia (SE Europe)
Today I'm going hiking (or rather drinking outdoors :P) with some friends to make most of this nice weather.
Re: What's up? PostSun Nov 25, 2012 1:21 pm Offline
Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm3281Somewhere south of the north pole, somewhere north of the south pole
I need to interview an elderly neighbour for psych, and submit a play for a festival. I am procrastinating on both counts. :|
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

Re: What's up? PostSun Nov 25, 2012 3:25 pm Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
I'm remembering something that scares me and haunts me....

I had a dream when I was little. It was about a doll, Annabelle, and she said she wanted to play. So, I play. Then she said she wanted to see my family. I brought then out. All of this happened on my pourch, the pourch contected to my pool in the other house.

She took out a large steak knife and stabbed and killed my entire family. She then looked at me and said, "You didn't play with me. I want you to play with me." Or something like that. She had red yarn hair and stuff. Like a regular rag doll. She was pretty large though.

She hugged me and said I have been warned....I think.

And now I just saw the same exact doll on television and her name was Annabelle and she looked exactly the same. It was on Mysteries at the Museum.

She was in a museum. And she is a doll possessed by either a demon or a little girl who died. And she may have killed a boy and she warned a nonbeliever. By choking him in his dream.

And I just got freaked the f*ck out. :( And I NEVER had a doll like that. EVER.

1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: What's up? PostSun Nov 25, 2012 4:04 pm Offline
kylekennypiptweek wrote:

I had a dream when I was little. It was about a doll, Annabelle, and she said she wanted to play. So, I play. Then she said she wanted to see my family. I brought then out. All of this happened on my pourch, the pourch contected to my pool in the other house.

She took out a large steak knife and stabbed and killed my entire family. She then looked at me and said, "You didn't play with me. I want you to play with me." Or something like that. She had red yarn hair and stuff. Like a regular rag doll. She was pretty large though.

And now I just saw the same exact doll on television and her name was Annabelle and she looked exactly the same. It was on Mysteries at the Museum.

She was in a museum. And she is a doll possessed by either a demon or a little girl who died. And she may have killed a boy and she warned a nonbeliever. By choking him in his dream.

Make sure you're not being filmed on shaky cam. You could be in a horror flick.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

Re: What's up? PostSun Nov 25, 2012 6:36 pm Offline
:lol:

Hehe, I'm a goofy goober, YEAH!

1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: What's up? PostSun Nov 25, 2012 8:17 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18774I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
kylekennypiptweek wrote:

Any chance you saw/heard part of this show when you were little, and it filtered into your subconscious or something?
Re: What's up? PostMon Nov 26, 2012 4:36 am Offline
BRMBug wrote:
kylekennypiptweek wrote:

Any chance you saw/heard part of this show when you were little, and it filtered into your subconscious or something?

I wasn't allowed to watch anything besides kid shows when I was 5.

Eh, I'm over it. Wrote a fanfic, gonna torture Kyle in it. Its all good. XD

1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: What's up? PostMon Nov 26, 2012 8:20 am Offline
kylekennypiptweek wrote:

Eh, I'm over it. Wrote a fanfic, gonna torture Kyle in it. Its all good. XD

:D !

That reminds me, I must post the one I wrote were Cartman is ripped to pieces.
skurtz wrote:
nwt000 wrote:

Re: What's up? PostMon Nov 26, 2012 10:30 am Offline
Last night I dreamed I was on fire again and as I jumped out of bed I hit my eye with my thumb really hard. I had trouble going back to sleep because I feared the dream could come back and I would accidentally injure myself again.
On the way to work my eye started to hurt really badly. So much I considered calling in sick today. Luckily I had an extra ibuprofen on me and t really helped.

Day at work would be like any other day, except a pipe caring waste water from the pub's kitchen broke (pub is a part of the brewery) and flooded a room on the floor. And of course, the room hasn't got a drain on the floor, so we had to scoop the disgusting, greasy, smelly, disease carrying water in buckets and take it downstairs. I'm not easily disgusted, but the smell was enough to turn my stomach. :parishilton:
The stairs were greasy and slippery and as I was carrying a bucket full of that sh*t I was thinking to myself 'if I fall now it would be so bad' and (you guessed it) I slipped, felled and spilled it all over me. :roll: ...what a git!
Of course, I immediately washed myself and changed all my clothes. All. Including underpants. Well, technically I didn't change them, I just took them off.

That was probably the most disgusting thing that ever happened to me.
Re: What's up? PostMon Nov 26, 2012 4:47 pm Offline
Mamont wrote:
...a pipe caring waste water from the pub's kitchen broke (pub is a part of the brewery) and flooded a room on the floor.

Is this an open to the public type of thing, or is it strictly quality control for the brewery? (I'm assuming the former.)

Mamont wrote:
The stairs were greasy and slippery and as I was carrying a bucket full of that sh*t I was thinking to myself 'if I fall now it would be so bad' and (you guessed it) I slipped, felled and spilled it all over me. :roll:.

:LOL: sorry. Also, Woooooo! Freeballin'!!!
Re: What's up? PostTue Nov 27, 2012 2:19 pm Offline
I think this week I shall finally finish recording bass. Our sound engineer had been busy, so recording took longer than I thought. Luckily, he's my first door neighbor and I'm recording in his basement.

BRMBug wrote:
Mamont wrote:
...a pipe caring waste water from the pub's kitchen broke (pub is a part of the brewery) and flooded a room on the floor.

Is this an open to the public type of thing, or is it strictly quality control for the brewery? (I'm assuming the former.)

I'm not sure exactly what happened. There was a clog in the pipe and they must have screwed something up (on a joint perhaps) while unclogging it, because pipes don't just break on their own. :?
Re: What's up? PostTue Nov 27, 2012 3:52 pm Offline
No, I meant the Pub. Can people just walk in off the street, or is it for you guys to do "quality control" on the product?

Sort by  
Page 278 of 306 4586 posts Previous  1 ... 275, 276, 277, 278, 279, 280, 281 ... 306  Next