Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 11 158 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
Re: Official! South Park: Stick of Truth Out March 5 PostTue Jun 05, 2012 5:48 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
Looks soooo super cool!!! Wonder why the name change? And what is the 'Stick of Truth'? Sounds kinda odd. But looks so fun! Just wish I had a system to play it on. But my sister's boyfriend has an X-box and said he was going to get it so I can play that way.

I may not play video games but this one I just have to!!
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: Official! South Park: Stick of Truth Out March 5 PostTue Jun 05, 2012 7:24 pm Offline
Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:03 pm596The Further
Stanluv25 wrote:
I may not play video games but this one I just have to!!

ha, I don't play them either x
“The basis of all reasoning is the mind's awareness of itself. What we think, the external objects we perceive, are all like actors that come on and off stage. But our consciousness, the stage itself, is always present to us,” Trey Parker
Re: Official! South Park: Stick of Truth Out March 5 PostTue Jun 05, 2012 8:46 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1434in a secret underground bunker
Besides the fact that Garrisson looks like he's near death, and we have a "Mecha-Clyde" this looks pretty damn good!! :P

I cannot wait!! :mrgreen: It's been a while since South Park came up with a game, and this is pretty legit awesomeness. :cartmansmile:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: Official! South Park: Stick of Truth Out March 5 PostWed Jun 06, 2012 9:51 am Offline
Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:39 am1
the game looks fantastic and Trey Parker and Matt Stone were hilarious on the stage at E3 :D
Re: Official! South Park: Stick of Truth Out March 5 PostWed Jun 06, 2012 2:06 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
That should coincide nicely with the start of season 17. And there's plenty of time to save your money for this one.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: Official! South Park: Stick of Truth Out March 5 PostFri Jun 08, 2012 11:12 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
I couldn't help but notice an actual crosswalk with 'walk-don't walk' sign and parking meeter by Tom's Rhinoplasty. Call it silly but I can't recall any of that on other streets in SP. Just some of the detail and offical 'map' for the town?? I am really really excited about seeing things like that, although in my mind I have crearted the locations to the boys' houses and other buildings like I'm sure we all have. Still can't wait to see :)
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: Official! South Park: Stick of Truth Out March 5 PostFri Jun 08, 2012 5:43 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
i really really hope its not pure button mashing (battle after battle after battle) like those stupid games with all the story telling only happening in the cinematic scenes and all you do is press X to attack...
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: Official! South Park: Stick of Truth Out March 5 PostTue Jul 24, 2012 1:22 am Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:44 am1219Bedford (U.K)
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Re: Official! South Park: Stick of Truth Out March 5 PostTue Jul 24, 2012 1:31 am Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
woah! kewl! thanks for finding these!!
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: Official! South Park: Stick of Truth Out March 5 PostFri Jul 27, 2012 8:56 am Offline
Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:54 pm236
Nicole, the new girl is in one of the screen shots. Could the delay be because M&T wanted to update the game to season 16?
Re: Official! South Park: Stick of Truth Out March 5 PostFri Jul 27, 2012 12:03 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Nope.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Official! South Park: Stick of Truth Out March 5 PostFri Dec 07, 2012 9:11 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: Official! South Park: Stick of Truth Out March 5 PostFri Dec 07, 2012 10:39 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Topic title changed.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Official! South Park: Stick of Truth Out ... Someday PostMon Dec 10, 2012 4:11 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
I think I just might buy it.

I love all the past characters in there. I saw Sparky, Mr. Slave, Moses, the Visitors, Kevin reprising his incorrect nerdy cosplay gag. The guys are all in character from their Lord of the Rings episode (except of course Kenny, who was MIA that season).

But Princess Kenny? :lol: I guess this shit's too nerdy for any of the girls in town. Any body have an avatar that looks like the "new kid"? (Obviously that's going to be you, the player.) To me it looks like some random avatar someone made on SPS without putting much time into it.

I can tell you right now, I'd be siding with Stan and Kyle against Fatass if that's a choice I have to make. If there's a point where I can fight Lardo, I think that might just be the greatest thing ever; go all Wendy Testaburger on his ass.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: Official! South Park: Stick of Truth Out ... Someday PostMon Dec 10, 2012 9:18 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
The three things I'm most looking forward to in this game are being able to tour South Park, interacting with the other kids, whether they happen to be the main five, background characters, or anyone in between, and teaming up with the said kids and non-incapacitated adult residents to kick ass and save South Park. Did I mention I get to team up with the minor characters I'm always talking about? :D
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.

Sort by  
Page 2 of 11 158 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next