Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 40 of 47 695 posts Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 47  Next
Show during the Han Dynasty time era PostFri Oct 05, 2012 2:15 pm Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm97Antelope California
An episode where one of the kids is knocked unconscious by a baseball while playing in right field. The last thing he saw was someone eating Panda Express in the stands. He starts dreaming that he is now waking up in the Han Dynasty time era, like the Romance of the Three Kingdoms. He can be befriended by people there and have a mission now to do and save the day. You did a great job with Eric in Egypt, why not take on the Han Dynasty.
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon Oct 08, 2012 7:17 pm Offline
Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:45 am4
My Litltle Universal Consciousness 1
Randy is on vacation but he cannot go any where money issue. So he is gonna work around house and may be help out communtiy. But unless called for nothing around town to engage small town problem. Stan, meanwhile had assigment to write essay about meaning about 'love'. And he obviously ask his father figure who cannot give exact descriptions as well. Anyway he promised his son to help as he has plenty of time. "Just wait I will bring forth a types of Love exist between humans. Then suddenly he remembers how he was dancing to the song "what is Love" when he was at his love age. So, he tells Stan that for sure love is more emotional than honest eternal love. Then that question triggers in him old feeling of emotions for her first true love that he never expressed towards russian girl Anya <which is mine's too>. Everybody scared his father because he couldn't communicate enough and he dressed like MIB. At scool kids ignored her too. But she was russian beauty. ( She looked like Boxxy but too perfect ) Boys got intimidated by her presence and she enjoyed it. Meanwhile big event 80's promo was coming to town. But this event was organised but group of 4 people who looked like exactly Depeche Mode folks with agenda to study Stan. Billy Meier is the leader, Hilly Meier , Hot Meier (hot meyser look a like) and Kool Meyer(cold meyser). These brother pretenders are here from parallel universe where God doesn't exist but Universal Consciousness established universe many 311 trillion years ago and there time came to shrink to size of small flea. So before another slumbering period they want unique creature Stan to be included in their Universe as their Universal Consciousness gave task to them to find two creatures one is him and other is pony. Who are opposite and missing kind or types in their Universe as their law dictated to bring +/ -.
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon Oct 08, 2012 8:11 pm Offline
My little Universal Consciousness 2
So, when they arrived they talk to hunter guy to help find the most spontanious guy in their city for 80's promo who will cheer and encourage audience to dance. So, he brought Randy to introduce and he love it. At that moment kids were having some sort of emotional obsession with Boxxy phenomenon on internet. On chat rooms were war going on between kids for and against. And it didn't stop with kids. It actually infected adults too. Grown ups were recalling how they used to be nuetral on everything when they could see like paper clean without jumping into predisposition. Many folks could see with clear insight who is truthful and who is lying. Could you insert that fake pastor who talk so sweet and the same time full of lie on his permenant blinking eyes-Joel Osteen's speech on TV set behind? For some felt like born again 'atheist'. Across the nations religeos attendance fall by 4% and turning Athiests. But if this obvious assault is inapproprate then it could be put in this way that suicide rate and people's happiness suddenly went up. So, all religeos sects started to declare that this phenomenon have to do with delusional human's side freak effect. One of the Catholic church clerk invited all religeon, charlatan, soothsayers, and new age mambo-jambos to convey what's happening out there and who to blame Catho guy says she, Boxxy, with her 4 pointed minds managed to turn people into Neutral Positive Thinking evoking human's young age neutral thinking capabilites because child is the most nutral reasoning being. One of the attendant pointed out that box has 8 points. In remark he says that it will be 8 points too and worse. So, now we have this NPR problem source has to be eliminated or marginilized. What we need is opposite EPR. So they make statement that she takes drug. In response she has her "i don't do drugs video'. < U can get so many funny things between her video>. Every attept to redicule is "failure". Randy started to dance in the event to encourage others and visitors from all over country to the event 80's Promo. Promo has all sign and post commerating 'baby boomers' and giving them deserved honor of witnessing 80's phenomenon. (This is SP salute to the current parents which is you and me). First song is 'Take on Me by A-Ha'. Please include a factory pre-work stretch moves presicely so that could be very informative how warm-up is done. Then he suddenly gets band and wrap around his head to make some Karate moves classic punch and kick in the end. When song becomes a bit cheerful after few second he dance like Irish stomping. After many hours of cheering he is exhausted, but those Meier brothers watching and studying him from time to time looking at each other giving a nod. After first day party-concert they invite him back where brothers want to talk to him very important thing. And they tell him they want him to come along to their universe that is parallel to theirs"Dal Universe". He cannot believe, but they told him that he spoke to your universal god, who agreed. As a prove he can go to hill next to church. God will talk to him. Just he have to plea few moment and he will show a sign to go ahead as human has free will. And he went started to plea forgivness and cry if he offended God that he doesn't care about being with him. "Why?" . Song started to play "shake the desease by Depeche Mode". As he coudn't believe the god will agree to go as he is so confused for God's love. The same time these Meier Brothers showed him, prior, or plugged with their advance tech how beautiful and advanced in their consciousness next to theirs vibe. He was so ecstatic about what he felt thru. But he have to incarnate many million times to reach their level as their law states. They handed him "Goblet of Truth" he have to look thru and sign an agreement endorsed by god and Universal Consciousness. When he plea god next to Catholic church, song "shake the disease" some tune will be played by a Pastor on his church argon with smile on his face( to show how people fall under religeos tunes) and in their backgrounds many sheeps watching up to gods light making "maaa.." and cross on church of cause. They don't want him to understand all clauses that are included as this universes God demanded to be this 7 days to study other Universes laws and rules.
Last edited by symmetry on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:42 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon Oct 08, 2012 10:35 pm Offline
My little universal consciousness 3
He is distrotted that God agreed him to be let him go. God is made agreed that human has free will. So all he have to do is to sign agree in 6 days. But Meier Brothers doesn't want him to read Goblet of truth. As he have to live million life to reach their level only perk is Anya look a like will be with her on each incarnation. He goes home and Stan ask about if he found materials for love theme. Randy ... eh... pulls Goblet of Truth which is contained inside Goblet shaped thing. Started to quote that humans do not know true cosmic transending love. They thereby think that grasping feeling is love. wow awesome Dad. it actually makes sense, but he is confused himself. Well, Good nIght it is my turn. After few hours search he found her. She is still Boxxy like long dark-brown hair, and nice smile. Next morning he is walking down the street to promo event. Playing 'just can't get enough tune in his head and galloping. He let one promo attending lady to walk around while he kneeled as in ballroom. So, when he enters Promo Hall " new life" by depeche mode played, and he did some old awesome moves. All religeos, charlatan, soothsayers at catholic gathering listen clergy man who explains that it is their common worry to prevent rise of new age. He pulls Enoch Book and told them that in this pages talk about Rise of women as mother of earth. They are antichrist. You see and he puts Boxxy B-9, O-7, X-5,X-5, Y-1 this is from cabala folks helped me with their updated version MIB correction. (excerpt from Billy Meier report or refer to youtube search). In one respose she invents a response with a song " I am a Boxxy girl from Boxxy world, I am fantastic... and so on" just like Barbie Girl from 1990's song.
Last edited by symmetry on Fri Oct 19, 2012 8:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon Oct 08, 2012 11:20 pm Offline
My little universal consciousness 4
He is so walked up. He sat down next to his son, Stan. Stan again ask more about love. And he pulls from goblet about 4 types of love between humans. <from Billy Meier>. He suddenly realizes that she is the reason that he has affection for her not only because of her look. She was indeed good to him as he remembered. He looked at computer screen and sees you see song playing by Boxxy, then he started to play in his head 'see you' by depeche mode. He is in deep thought walking into convineint store to pick some drink as he takes walk in the night. Those Meier brothers dressed as MIB watching and analysing his move punching buttons on device ( just like in video). He is back at home, when song says I will not touch you he touches her portrait, says no kiss, he kisses, no hug- and he hugs picture. And those MIBs on the window take picture of themselves and song finish and they are cloaked - gonna. He is so exhausted that he feels it now. He is late for next event. And again "don't let me down' by depeche mode plays and hunter with another old man look a like from video came to pick him up as Meier's asked to do so. They take him from upstairs like from original video. Put him on kitchen table with coffe in front, and they shift inside car they are taking him where he is needs to be. < this old guy has so honest true expression, unlike modern mask wearing folks> He is inside promo hall again. Hit Meier plays I ran(so far away) just like a looking the same as A Flock of Seagulls, looking at ceiling and around. Randy is not that happy and he is tired. On the wall flashes Anya like pics and cosmic star pictures. He is thinking about to get in touch with Anya at least sent some messages. While song plays he is running home like in video game Vice City. <You can add many things between> In the end he let them know that he is not leaving with them. He loves his universe and doesn't want to live forever in cycle. Will go to paradise afterward! Scratch his head because he is not sure. So, charlatan, soothsayers, and all religeos representatives cannot figure out where is she getting impulse or inspirations from. To the end Boxxy is watching My little Ponie ( freindship is magic ). Randy asks them what they gonna do. They said there are many other universes and will find eventually. Are sure? It is all probablilties man! Now let's go find pony. Pony? Yes, there are intellegent ponies out there next door universe and they are governed by head god creature unicorn. Can I see what they look like? Have a look? If you lived long enough in our universe one day you could travel just like us to see wonders from here to there. <There are Derp picture generated by one of the fan 3D> show it also. randy says well they are estremely cute I may think about becoming them. Nope, human can incarnate only as human. It is not for you bro. But that MIB Meier brothers did with Randy brohoof gesture in the end saying that's how they depart.
< by the way I forgot that when Randy beg God for sign he look up at sky and started to rotate like Muslim Moroco or Turkish dance to get into trance with God. In his robe at night he rotate like them too. He looks from top like flower. In the sky multiple stars twinkling that should make think people there many suns out there.>
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostTue Oct 09, 2012 8:49 pm Offline
My little Universal Consciousness
Corrections:
This whole thing is to introduce this Universal Consciousness idea into main stream.
1. It is better afterall Depeche Mode songs to be portrayed as they are singing it and each time they flash with their emotion gauging device and puff-gonna. They are actually present each time the song play and they are keep observing him in a hideout watching and singing of cause. This scene should become so memorable and fanny the same time.
2. Those assembling guys to counter spread of Nuetral Positive Thinking, it is actually Nuetral Positive Thinking that is requered each time human to assess anything without hyper emotion, to be changed into NPR as clergy man explained that this way it souds better. "NPR should be cut off and diminished. INstead we should promote EPR".
3. Catholic clergy man is from coutry that is mainly catholic and he has haevy accent. He cannot say properly word 'public" instead he says all the time something like 'pubic'. U as "yu".
4. Why Billy and Hilly - Hilly-Billy. Billy is Billy Meier after swiss guy. Who is author of Goblet of Truth.
5. When Hunter Guy and Old Folk with sincere face brought him Randy from his bed as in original video, there to be a Goblet in the beginning behind which they appear. Pretty much music video repeat.
6. Derpy is charachter from Little Ponie. His inspriration came from SP, indeed. His 3D realistic picture ( on internet ) is so wonderful that look real and intellegent with human like look and hair is blond or mesmerising something from Lord Of the Ring's scene. And Derp may even visit our Universe as usually appearing in SP town causing a huge sensation in another episode where Derp is treasure after which started to chase and adored by many. Well, that's totally different subject but just wanted to give an idea. Derp appearance on his own characterized cameo will cause minor or big disturbance from diferent fan base. You will see when you incorporate this creature, hooved folk, into SP.
7. Boxxy has very unique voice. She lives in SF area and she could invited to cotribute her own voice in some scene where invented originalty demanded. Visit boxxyphenomenon.blogspot.com
There are also 3:04 mins captivating " My name is Boxxy" song mix by Davidson 375 or something like that. If you could incorporate it would be awesome too.
As I like to say Feel free to Utilize.
Last edited by symmetry on Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostTue Oct 09, 2012 9:07 pm Offline
Correction;
1. Can you include song "walking in my shoes" as how hard decision when god says 'up to you to decide'.
2. There are so many song that it should compensate for some lack of "very funny" side.
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostTue Oct 09, 2012 9:17 pm Offline
Correction:
There are Numeric Value of words present in Cabala and true Plejaren version that is original, void of mistakes. May be it should be mentioned improved or corrected numeric value of names? Go ahead spread The Idea of Universal Sized Consciousness. Consciousness above everything of alive and conscious. UC is only part of bigger picture and who knows our lump of Universes is part of another grand picture and so on.

Love is part of obsession. We humans jump from one obsession to the next, blind or unwilling to confess that what we pretend to fall in love which void of real love. It is just part of pure addiction like symptoms. Real love have to be nourished and come to conclusions with time devoted to it. Nothing like song, specially pop-song.
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostTue Oct 30, 2012 2:53 am Offline
Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:22 am25
Jumping on the Bandwagon: I've had this idea in my head for a while. An episode sees Kyle watch as his friends start getting into the habit of masturbation when it suddenly becomes a trend. Even his best friend Stan gives in to his addiction after doing so. So Kyle wants to do something about it, yet his temptations in following the trend are taunting him, prompting him to "jump on the bandwagon" with his friends as he envisions in front of him. Throughout the episode, the bandwagon is taken seriously derived from the metaphor (similar to "lowering the bar" in Raising the Bar). All the while, Cartman has no idea how to "jack off" even though he tells the guys he does as a way to follow the trend and stand out, and once he learns how... I'll stop here, it starts getting pretty bad from then on. Meanwhile, Sheila learns about this trend from one of Cartman's pranks and tries to ban the habit by calling a town meeting, although the male parents disagree with this statement but are too afraid to stand against.

So yeah, a lot happens. It could possibly be shortened but these all intertwine with each other so there's no way you could take one of the three plots out.

TL;DR Kyle tries to prevent himself from following a trend and "jumping on the bandwagon" while Cartman falls victim to one of his own pranks, caught by Sheila who wants to ban masturbation
Re: New Episode ideas : The apocalypse of NYC PostThu Nov 01, 2012 10:49 am Offline
Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:39 am0
Day 3 after the superstorm that destroyed NYC. The city has been devasted life no longer exists like it use to. Without power or food most people turned to violence. Stores have been looted, burned down, just total choas. I even saw cannabilism. The northerners "above 38th st" think they are better then us since they have power and us southerners "below 38th" clashed with the northers saying we have been tested and that we are the chosen ones who were tested and survived. We do not know when or if we will ever turn back to normal or if this is our new normal. Welcome to the new NYC.

I am currently one of the southerns in NYC. I think this would be an amazing south park episode. I apoligize if I offeneded anyone. I do not think this is too soon but would be a great show!
New epidode: Rape as God intended PostMon Nov 05, 2012 12:15 pm Offline
Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:35 am0
I was thinking of sending this totally twisted idea to a news organizations or maybe the Daily Show or Colbert, but then decided it would work best as a South Park episode. The boys go to some youth sports camp run by Jerry Sandusky where they are raped in the shower. One (probably Cartman) resists and is beaten and raped; others (Kenny and maybe Kyle and I can't remember the fourth kid's name because I do not watch South Park on a regular basis) do not resist and are also raped. Cartman and Kenny later discover they have symptoms of what turns out to be a sexually transmitted disease (e.g. syphillis, AIDS), which was of course a direct result of the rape. They go to some clinic (run by a Christian charitable organization) and ask to receive medically necessary treatment for the STD. Cartman is given the necessary medicine to treat the STD because the clinic determines he was legitimately raped. Although also raped by Sandusky and also one of the boys that did not resist - Kyle does not get the STD and needs no treatment. But poor Kenny is denied treatment for the STD because the clinic determines he was not forcibly raped. A discussion ensues in which Kenny says it is not fair that Cartman received treatment for the STD and he did not. Cartman says he received treatment because he fought back was beaten and therefore was forcibly (and legitimately) raped. Kenny asks why Kyle did not get the STD despite the fact that he - like Kenny - did not resist. Kyle says that even though he did not fight back he must have been legitimately raped and that's why his body had some way of shutting the whole thing down. Poor Kenny is left with an untreated STD and told it is what God intended.
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostTue Dec 04, 2012 12:22 am Offline
Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:05 am0
Okay, i think i have a really awesome idea here. We have all seen Make love not warcraft. We all agree it was an awesome episode. Well guess what is happening very soon. According to the Mayans' the world is going to end on december 21st...the end o the world...of warcraft ;) hang with me. The board of Blizzard find an entirely new threat in Azeroth with no way to stop it. I am not 100% ure what the threat should be. But the blizzard board has no other options then to call kyle, stan, kenny, and cartman to once again fight the threat and save azeroth. Arming them with the best gear they send the boys into the world of warcraft, but the world is a much different place then it once was. Now there are new races amongst them..including the new race of the pandarien where the boys encounter sad panda. Sad panda tells the boys they must seek out the one who has no life to defeat the threat. Having bad juju with the one who has no life ignore sad panda and tell him to get lost, they find their way to the threat and challenge it only to be defeated. Blizzard realizes they need a little push of help.. so they call "the one which has no life" even against the boys warnings after hours of searching they finally find him wreaking havoc on "hello kitty island adventures". After getting his help by agreeeing to give him the sword of 1000 truths to stop the end of the world...of warcraft. They finally succeed, but at what price? Once the threat is defeated "the one who has no life" turns to the boys and strikes them down laughing evily. The boys then all rage quit. And tell the blizzard board to f*ck off. I hope you all liek this idea! =) i hope they use it to.
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostMon Dec 17, 2012 2:17 pm Offline
Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:58 pm0
Any chance of getting Uncle Jimbo and Ned making a return in a big way?

Guns, control, stupid politicians, mental illness, video games...

Come on guys, the squabble and gobble of politicians is right up the alley.

Imagine huge projector display in the senate with all the senators playing Call of Duty. Plus you all can pitch Stick of Truth.

PLEASE...SENATORS PLAYING CALL OF DUTY!!!!
Teachers with guns PostSun Dec 30, 2012 4:53 pm Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm97Antelope California
Teachers are allowed to have guns in schools episode. Show how it is a bad idea and some of how it is a good idea. I don’t really know where to stand on the issue, so I don’t know how this episode should go but jokes could be teachers with guns and machine guns and bazookas and grenades and teachers being tricked into who is the trouble maker and attacking and shooting students and strip searches with guns and the kids wanting guns now too because the teachers have them. Could have where a teacher with a gun saves the day with a gun after a crazy person (not sure who or what they have) gets into the school. A teacher with shotgun strip searches a student and the shotgun barrel ends up sliding up the kids ass and then walks in the sheriff. Teachers can drop the guns and use them as pointing sticks and chalk and washable pens, like scratching with them into the boards.. Teachers can go to meetings to talk and learn about guns. How the teachers drink alcohol in school and take shots by filling the barrel with liquor. Where a teacher is playing violent shooting video games in class with there gun out on the desk and then a kid tries to ask the teacher an important question about school and the teacher is distracted and gets angry and reaches for the gun and leans towards it in joking ways and in what he says to the student. The day was saved by teachers with guns when one of them found why guns are helpful in schools by teachers and it was when one of them smashed a spider on the floor in class with the butt end of there gun and the gun was a popular brand renown for misfires and then all teachers did the same and banged there guns on the floors and walls and all of them made sure to buy popular brands that misfire.
Re: New Episode ideas[post here ur ideas too] PostSun Jan 27, 2013 8:43 pm Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
All of the boys come out of the closet as gay.

Sort by  
Page 40 of 47 695 posts Previous  1 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43 ... 47  Next