Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 285 of 306 4586 posts Previous  1 ... 282, 283, 284, 285, 286, 287, 288 ... 306  Next
Re: What's up? PostSat Jan 05, 2013 3:25 am Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
What's up- trying to think of the last bit to the story I'm writing. I need your help fellow members! Stan is getting revenge on Cartman because he caused him to fall out a tree and break his leg. I have all but one of the revenge ideas written down, including the grand finale. But I need phase 5, and I want it to tie into Cartman's home. He already feels someone is watching him and stealing his stuff. What else can set him on edge?

So any ideas will be appreciated. :wink:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
Re: What's up? PostSat Jan 05, 2013 7:30 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:27 pm99Nottingham, England
Back at mum's, but still getting kicked by this cold / flu :(
Re: What's up? PostSat Jan 05, 2013 7:37 pm Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
Haven't posted on this thread in awhile. Checking up on my avatar...

Sick. Body aches. Everywhere. My neck, my back, especially my neck, even my hands hurt. I feel like I have a cold. Sore throat too. It's been here awhile.

Weather is really damp. Some snow/ice mix falling. Awful.
Stan and Kyle :)
Re: What's up? PostSat Jan 05, 2013 10:08 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Hope everyone's feeling better soon!

Handed in the essay I had to do over the holidays yesterday. I can only go back tomorrow but we've already packed. Was hella bored today but it's only 1 day before class starts and gives me something to do. I probably stretched doing the essay out so long so I didn't have to think of something to do.

Started playing the walking dead game in the morning. It's good to see point-and-click back in the 3D world though it's promises that it responds to your choices are a lie - it restricts your freedom to a few choices that don't have much of an impact. I would've been more of a dick than it let me be. I like slow zombies, fast ones are just monsters. Not sure of the TV show uses them as well ._.
Put zombieland on my MP4 player to watch on the way tomorrow.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What's up? PostSun Jan 06, 2013 9:21 am Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
Still kicking a cold, getting better, really. Just a few more days, and I'll be better, I suppose.

Playing Alice: Madness Returns for the first time in ever. And now, I'm expecting something to come, because I was talking to this kid, who gave away some of the game. =_= Who the hell does that? After that, I talked to his sister, she gave away nothing! Except what I actually need to know! And I did it in the game!

Goddamnit, now I feel like I'm gonna get killed, nice going kid. >:c

And that's What's Up!
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: What's up? PostSun Jan 06, 2013 10:19 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:27 pm99Nottingham, England
Problems with mum's neighbour again, making vexatious accusations about noise at night, so as to alarm and intimidate myself and mum, but I will not give in or yield to any bullying or intimidation from no one, least of all some jumped up little madam like her.

Landlords Housing officer has already had to step in a few times to deal with this, with the last one involving a mediation service, and I did warn him then (Much as he begged me not to), that if this does not work, then I would be going down the "Cease and Desist" route.

Cooking up a "Cease and Desist" letter as I speak.
Re: What's up? PostSun Jan 06, 2013 1:58 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
New year, new nick. You know who you are. :)
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: What's up? PostSun Jan 06, 2013 2:05 pm Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm299
Big-Will wrote:
New year, new nick. You know who you are. :)

:wink:
Re: What's up? PostMon Jan 07, 2013 1:55 am Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
Well, I went to bed at 10:00pm. And then I suddenly woke up at 3:00am. I don't know why, but I tried sleeping and I can't. Something is keeping me up, and I don't know what it is. I don't think I wanna know.

I feel like I was going to have a seisure all night, maybe that's it...
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: What's up? PostMon Jan 07, 2013 10:25 am Offline
Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:13 am2806
kylekennypiptweek wrote:
Well, I went to bed at 10:00pm. And then I suddenly woke up at 3:00am. I don't know why, but I tried sleeping and I can't. Something is keeping me up, and I don't know what it is. I don't think I wanna know.

seizure?

Here I've not really managed to sleep last night... it was horrible. :lol: But I felt ok during the day... I feel like tonight I'll be completely dead on my bed...
What's up: Obviously, about 9AM to 10:15AM I was in class and I was... in lack of air. I barely managed to breathe. :|
I feel better for now but I fear it comes back. That's frustrating... either it's psychological, either I have a serious problem with my lungs, and that's confusing. I'll have to hit the doctor's door very soon.
You're my dream! ~~
Re: What's up? PostMon Jan 07, 2013 12:08 pm Offline
Tue May 11, 2004 5:12 pm2644Kenosha, Wisconsin
Samathou wrote:
kylekennypiptweek wrote:

seizure?

Here I've not really managed to sleep last night... it was horrible. :lol: But I felt ok during the day... I feel like tonight I'll be completely dead on my bed...
What's up: Obviously, about 9AM to 10:15AM I was in class and I was... in lack of air. I barely managed to breathe. :|
I feel better for now but I fear it comes back. That's frustrating... either it's psychological, either I have a serious problem with my lungs, and that's confusing. I'll have to hit the doctor's door very soon.

Like I said, breathing problems can be serious. This has been going on too many days. Glad you're seriously considering the doctor now. This could be a problem. All the best.

Nothing is up here. Just trying to recover from the pain in my body along with the sore throat. Some Alka Seltzer Plus pills seem to be doing the job.
Stan and Kyle :)
Re: What's up? PostMon Jan 07, 2013 5:04 pm Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
I.

What's up? Remember when I signed for the forum and created a "Creepypasta" thread because I wanted to share some of my favorite short stories with everyone, then deleted it? Alright, I was on this other forum having a chat with some Creepypasta readers, we talked about are favorite stories in Creepypasta. After seeing what CreepysMcPasta, CreepyPastaJr, and MrCreepyPasta did on YouTube; I thought to myself 'Hey, I'd like to try that.' You know, I think I'm gonna start doing my own Creepypastas videos. :D

II.

Samathou wrote:

I don't know, we're worried about you, Samathou.
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: What's up? PostMon Jan 07, 2013 5:18 pm Offline
Recover soon, kfgg and have a good rest. Hope you'll get better very quickly.
Milo, I think it's good to have motivation and new projects. If you want, I could watch that video you made. :D

Personnally, I just fear I'm worrying for nothing; maybe it's just psychological? However, the effects are real and happen anytime, which makes me feel dizzy at times (your lungs ask for more, you don't stop filling them to satisfy them but you feel like there is still not enough and your brain seems to take the damages). I dunno... for now I'm fine. I'm just coughing at times and I've had the hiccups 2x today (one in class so everybody noticed me *hm hm*... and it lasted... lol and the other one coming back home)

But let's be positive: my literature teacher finally read my collection of poems and short stories and was stunned. She really loved it and asked me if she could read my second one when I'll finish it. Even the nurse of my school loved it and cried when she read it. I think it's good... I'm happy that I've managed to share this world of emotions. :mrgreen: I read my teenhood through this little book, and how I'm changing mentally with time...

Anyway, thanks very much for caring. It means a lot to me; I kinda feel guilty for coming to complain though... I dunno, that's embarassing, but in a way that's what's up for now...
You're my dream! ~~
Re: What's up? PostMon Jan 07, 2013 8:39 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1434in a secret underground bunker
I WAS getting better. :|

Then last night/today hit. :( I don't know what happened.

-Woke up at 4AM wheezing uncontrollably, lead to a lot of coughing, which led to... :stanpuke: :oops:

Then I had a wicked headache, my cough had begun to go away...and tonight it's returning :cry: What the hell?!? It's been almost 4 WEEKS!! I'm so sick of seeing doctors and them telling me there is nothing they can do!! :evil:

Had to get blood work today. I hate needles :cartmancry:
But it wasn't too bad...as I said, not feeling well=needles not too bad (for some reason).

So now I just want to get better. Please!! Just get me better!!
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: What's up? PostTue Jan 08, 2013 8:38 am Offline
Aah, a blood work? I hope you'll get the results very soon and that they'll help you to find out what's wrong with you.
Seems that many people have health issues lately... hm, winter? :|

What's up: Well, I've survived! I've breathed during all the night! (Seriously, I was worried last night and started imagining several scenarios :lol:)
The good thing is that tomorrow... I finally go to the doc at 5:45PM. :)
Pheeew.... I'll feel relieved after that.
You're my dream! ~~

Sort by  
Page 285 of 306 4586 posts Previous  1 ... 282, 283, 284, 285, 286, 287, 288 ... 306  Next