Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2 of 2 26 posts Previous  1, 2

Do you think Cartman could possibly have a crush on Kyle Broflovski?
Actually, yes. He totally does. And ya know it! 19%  19%  [ 13 ]
Dude...no way...! 16%  16%  [ 11 ]
Maybe just bi-curious towards him. 17%  17%  [ 12 ]
Yeah, thats why he saves Kyle anyway. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
He just has an obsessive hatred towards him. 49%  49%  [ 34 ]
Total votes : 70
Re: Cartman and Kyle. PostSat May 28, 2011 5:11 pm Offline
Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:52 pm24
As much as I love Kyle x Cartman, I think it's just that Cartman is truly obsessed with picking on him.

...But I've been wrong before. :wink:
Re: Cartman and Kyle. PostSun May 29, 2011 1:49 am Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Even if he like-likes him but definitely doesn't like him. Recent episodes show he's blinded by ego from seeing how gay what he does looks, he like-likes fighting and winning maybe not so much kyle though he's a good fighter?
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Cartman and Kyle. PostSun Jul 31, 2011 6:16 pm Offline
Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:03 pm2Brazil
I believe that, somehow, Cartman really feel an attraction to Kyle. But maybe "demonstrates" it bothering him. :mrgreen:
Re: Cartman and Kyle. PostThu Aug 25, 2011 10:18 am Offline
Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:42 am115
I say he does. And its been getting more popular, especially after "You're Getting Old" (Because Kyle wasn't friends with Stan and he played XBox in the final montage)

And especially the fact that they have only had girlfriends for 5 seconds (remember Wendy and Cartman in "Chef Goes Nanners")
If you don't like the direction SP's going in, quit watching.There's nothing we could do about it, unless you're producer or higher in the authority chain.And they won't listen to fan ideas.It's not worth your time to only hate.
Re: Cartman and Kyle. PostMon Jan 02, 2012 11:25 am Offline
Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:00 pm17
When Eric wanted Kyle to suck his balls it was more to humiliate him than anything else.
But I think its possible that he may have feelings for Kyle Btw i think Cartman's gay
Re: Cartman and Kyle. PostFri Mar 16, 2012 3:52 am Offline
Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:24 am5
This just retarded
Re: Cartman and Kyle. PostFri Jun 29, 2012 5:31 am Offline
Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:47 am18
It's very hard to tell. I mean, "Cartman Finds Love" could say a lot... :roll:
Re: Cartman and Kyle. PostFri Jul 20, 2012 11:56 pm Offline
Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:12 pm13Wuhan,China
Cartman's little bisexual at least,I guess ...
Re: Cartman and Kyle. PostSun Nov 11, 2012 10:41 am Offline
Sat May 07, 2011 10:18 am10
"Cartman Finds Love" was one of the episodes that I've been waiting for.

I think that they should bring back Cupid-Me again for Kyle and Cartman. They were so close to be having my dream episode. I knew that Cartman was going to profess his love for Kyle before the episode even started. :D

But during the 16B episodes, he was being himself again which made me and the Kyman fans pissed. They had their moments but something didn't set right with me. Like I said before, they had better do an episode about this before the series end.

Maybe they can bring back the song "I Swear" and see what their reaction would be and they would start showing their emotions toward each other.

Season 17 starts in March next year. I can't wait to see what happens between these two. But with South Park, anything can happen.
Re: Cartman and Kyle. PostSun Nov 11, 2012 12:52 pm Offline
Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:14 pm22
Why are people obsessed with turning these ten year old boys gay, or even sexualising them at all? It's so weird.

I think they're friends just because they're both friends with Stan and Kenny. Cartman is just messed up anyway, so he loves to annoy Kyle even it means he goes too far sometimes. Kyle saves Cartman and is nice to him when he's upset just because Kyle is the "nice guy". That's my opinion anyway.
Re: Cartman and Kyle. PostMon Jan 28, 2013 12:09 am Offline
Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:34 pm635Illinois, USA
This is a personally divisive issue.

In my own little corner of the universe, all of the main boys are straight and the gay kids are outside the main group, and blah blah whatever

This isn't my universe, this is Trey and Matt's, and there are so many numerous gay jokes from Cartman at Kyle's expense there is just no excuse unless Cartman's actually gay. Cartman has a sexual fixation on Kyle, and there is no, no way around it.

And believe me, I'd love to find a way around it, but there just isn't at this point.
I don't have any petty self-centered sh*t to link to right now :o

Sort by  
Page 2 of 2 26 posts Previous  1, 2