Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 289 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292 ... 306  Next
Re: What's up? PostWed Feb 06, 2013 2:28 pm Offline
Sun Jan 11, 2009 12:10 pm11176N/A - I'm only part of your imagination.
hahahahahhaa i

really need to stop trusting people so much
effses: Austin confirmed for turbo homosexual
Re: What's up? PostThu Feb 07, 2013 7:00 am Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm299
Went with some friends the other day to see a taping of the Ellen Degeneres show on the Warner Bros. Studio Lot in Burbank, California. It was awesome :o

I wonder if they still call it "taping"? They don't use tape or film; it's all digital and then beamed by satellite to New York where the final editing is done and then it's distributed all over the country. But whatever they call it, I highly recommend that if anyone has the chance, or you out-of-staters if you come to the L.A. area, go see a taping of a show. It's an experience you'll never forget :)

And that's what up.
Re: What's up? PostThu Feb 07, 2013 10:20 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
mo303564 wrote:
Mamont: Why did the Catholic Church want that censored?!? :?

Because the Catholic Church in Croatia gets butt hurt by any little thing that goes against what their dogmas find "morally correct".
It all started after the results of latest census showed that there are "only" 86% of Catholics in the country and that non-believers are now the second biggest and the fastest growing denomination (7%).
Then came sex education in schools, which according to them is homosexual propaganda (because LGBTs are mentioned), and goes against what most people believe in (although most people support sex education in this form).
Their last outburst of hypocrisy happened yesterday, when almost a million dollars were raised for a little girl's life saving treatment (she suffers from lymphoblastic leukemia and can only get proper treatment in children's hospital in Philadelphia). Catholic Church didn't donate any money but said it's unfair to say they didn't participate because Catholics did donate. Disgusting! How low can you go?
But, I say let them! They're digging their own grave.

Big Will wrote:
The film itself is considered one of the best Croatian films in over a decade: Fine Dead Girls.

I didn't know that. I haven't watched the movie, but the play was great. Maybe I should see it. I don't like Croatian films. They're always so grim and boring... It's like film directors here don't laugh... ever.

Big Will wrote:
I'd see it. :)

It's available for download with english subs.
Re: What's up? PostSun Feb 10, 2013 12:57 pm Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
Mozy wrote:
Tell her to suck your cock, that's health for you!

What gender do you think I am? XD

What's Up: I got an 85 on that test I thought I failed. AWWWWW YEEEEAAAAHHHHHH! I feel way better from that week! :D

I played in the snow yesterday and now I hurt. My body is ready, though. (XD Ha, Tumblr reference and downtosouthpark reference. XD)

I also have 14 fanfics, 14 chapters/short stories/one-shots to post on my phone. XD Aw yeah. XD

I must take my leave now, I'll come back some other time! :D XD
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: What's up? PostSun Feb 10, 2013 11:47 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
What's up? My weekly rounds of deleting pages and pages of spam from the moderator queue: 37 pages of spam topics and 7 pages of spam replies.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: What's up? PostMon Feb 11, 2013 6:38 am Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
I.

What's up? Finished uploading a couple of Creepy-pasta videos on YouTube, just like I said I would. So far, its doing pretty well.

II.

Okay, I got a serious question.

Has anyone every had one of those days where you just tell yourself "I just gonna smoke one cigarette," and the next thing, you're smoking the entire pack, and the rest of the day, you're like a zombie?

And another thing.

Why do they sell f*cking cigarettes at the f*cking gas station if don't let you smoke them there?
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: What's up? PostMon Feb 11, 2013 10:33 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2270Croatia (SE Europe)
Milo Vonnegut wrote:
Why do they sell f*cking cigarettes at the f*cking gas station if don't let you smoke them there?

They sell them because you buy them. They don't let you smoke them because they don't want to be blown to smithereens.
Re: What's up? PostMon Feb 11, 2013 2:24 pm Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
It still makes no sense, why sell them if one know's there dangerous to the gas station? That's like walking into a restaurant the cashier saying, "You can buy a hamburger, but you can't eat here." I understand why they wouldn't want you to smoke them there, but why sell them there? They know I'm gonna one as soon as I buy it anyway.
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: What's up? PostMon Feb 11, 2013 3:52 pm Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
I like watching Married With Children. XD It was such a good show. They don't have actors like they did back then...
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: What's up? PostMon Feb 11, 2013 4:19 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Milo Vonnegut wrote:
It still makes no sense, why sell them if one know's there dangerous to the gas station? That's like walking into a restaurant the cashier saying, "You can buy a hamburger, but you can't eat here." I understand why they wouldn't want you to smoke them there, but why sell them there? They know I'm gonna one as soon as I buy it anyway.

The same reason you don't fire off a gun inside a Walmart even though you just bought it there. :P (although I'm now wondering how many gas stations have blown up due to discarded cigarettes and no flammable liquid on the ground)

Milo Vonnegut wrote:
Has anyone every had one of those days where you just tell yourself "I just gonna smoke one cigarette," and the next thing, you're smoking the entire pack, and the rest of the day, you're like a zombie?

Nope. Never smoked in the first place. :cartmanlaugh:
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: What's up? PostMon Feb 11, 2013 5:06 pm Offline
Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:48 pm3652anywhere
What's been up with me? Hmmmm, nothin' much, nothin' much. Oh but I did get arrested with intent to sell about 5 days ago.

Seeing as how all of my peers in real life are 17 year olds that are somehow even stupider than I am I want to ask some other sources. Honest opinions on the situation would be appreciated more than you can imagine. First off, this is in Massachusetts where marijuana is decriminalized and medical marijuana was just voted legal.So: Three of my friends and I drove down to an old desolate road in the woods to smoke a bonger before we commenced our usual chilling routine (food, video games, gym, etc.) and after 2 bowl packs a cop pulls up, walk to our door and asks us what we're doing (although he already knew). We admitted to smoking and we immediately gave him all of our weed. there were 4 of us. we gave him 4 jars (all the weed) each jar belonged to each person. we had a bong which we gave up also. we had no bags. we had no scales. He searches the car (he had right to) and found nothing else. It was noted that we were compliant and did not give any attitude toward the cops. We're all 17 and play sports, one of us is on the honor role, one is 16 and he's captain of the football team and is the previous valedictorian of our grade. One jar had around 29.4 grams in it, the rest had like a gram or an eighth each. in all it was probably just over an ounce.

We went to court to do whatever and we were the only ones in the court room dressed up (shirt, ties, blazers) everyone else was looking like what they are - trash. Other crimes of those in the courtroom included: drunk driving, intent to sell cocaine, marijuana, and pills (they actually found baggies and scales for this guy, though), and husbands holding wives down and beating them also holding them captive for days. The Judge during the first court date was an old, frail, and extremely kind and moral african american woman. We hired an expensive lawyer, my uncle's a judge, my mother's a PhD (if that could help at all)

With all of that (absolutely every little bit of information, as you can see) what do you think the punishment will be? Also is it likely my phone could be tapped (i live in a town of 8,000 people - tiny)

If you're about to say "ur goin to jail bro" don't bother wasting your time answering me as you clearly don't understand how the justice system actually works.

Thanks ya'll, and it's good to be here.
Re: What's up? PostMon Feb 11, 2013 5:27 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:27 pm99Nottingham, England
In that situ but in the UK..... for a first offence, they would issue a police caution, and stays on local record for about 6 months normally.... if not first offence, would depend on previous offences, but you would be summonsed to appear in front of the local magistrate, and would be issued with a small fine / community service.

However from your words, something tells me the Judge did something quite unexpected..... You all got a unconditional discharge maybe?

RideTheLightning wrote:
What's been up with me? Hmmmm, nothin' much, nothin' much. Oh but I did get arrested with intent to sell about 5 days ago.

Seeing as how all of my peers in real life are 17 year olds that are somehow even stupider than I am I want to ask some other sources. Honest opinions on the situation would be appreciated more than you can imagine. First off, this is in Massachusetts where marijuana is decriminalized and medical marijuana was just voted legal.So: Three of my friends and I drove down to an old desolate road in the woods to smoke a bonger before we commenced our usual chilling routine (food, video games, gym, etc.) and after 2 bowl packs a cop pulls up, walk to our door and asks us what we're doing (although he already knew). We admitted to smoking and we immediately gave him all of our weed. there were 4 of us. we gave him 4 jars (all the weed) each jar belonged to each person. we had a bong which we gave up also. we had no bags. we had no scales. He searches the car (he had right to) and found nothing else. It was noted that we were compliant and did not give any attitude toward the cops. We're all 17 and play sports, one of us is on the honor role, one is 16 and he's captain of the football team and is the previous valedictorian of our grade. One jar had around 29.4 grams in it, the rest had like a gram or an eighth each. in all it was probably just over an ounce.

We went to court to do whatever and we were the only ones in the court room dressed up (shirt, ties, blazers) everyone else was looking like what they are - trash. Other crimes of those in the courtroom included: drunk driving, intent to sell cocaine, marijuana, and pills (they actually found baggies and scales for this guy, though), and husbands holding wives down and beating them also holding them captive for days. The Judge during the first court date was an old, frail, and extremely kind and moral african american woman. We hired an expensive lawyer, my uncle's a judge, my mother's a PhD (if that could help at all)

With all of that (absolutely every little bit of information, as you can see) what do you think the punishment will be? Also is it likely my phone could be tapped (i live in a town of 8,000 people - tiny)

If you're about to say "ur goin to jail bro" don't bother wasting your time answering me as you clearly don't understand how the justice system actually works.

Thanks ya'll, and it's good to be here.
Re: What's up? PostMon Feb 11, 2013 5:40 pm Offline
Forgot to mention, first offense. But yea many people answered with "jail time buddy"... yet the guy who was monitored for months, sold cocaine, weed, and oxycodone, was snitched on, had baggies and scales, and police saw multiple cars go in and out of his house day in and day out only got a drug class, a fine, and 2 years probation with drug testing. Also it was one, poorly dressed, poorly spoken african american male (25 yrs old). So I think we're all set. The only real reason I'm asking good ol' SPS is because I keep reading bullsh*t that makes me paranoid that they'll obtain a warrant to search my house and take my gram of emergency bud but they clearly shouldn't.

Thank you for the opinion, buddy, much appreciated, and all I gotta say is I wish I lived in the UK.

Only other question, might my phone be tapped? Again, very unlikely but still in the back of my head and it's a god damn monkey on my shoulders, I'm just tryna text some people to toke and go to the movies to see dead man down but I can't even do that. (keep in mind i live in a puny town)
Re: What's up? PostMon Feb 11, 2013 5:43 pm Offline
stanmarsh14 wrote:

However from your words, something tells me the Judge did something quite unexpected..... You all got a unconditional discharge maybe?

Wouldn't that be titties? But our real court date is next month, the previous one is where the judge and prosecutors talk about the crime and give you an actual court date.

What makes you think of the possibility of an unconditional discharge?
Re: What's up? PostMon Feb 11, 2013 6:22 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:27 pm99Nottingham, England
Ahhhh right, I thought you reached the conclusion of the case, so sentencing was being carried out.

Think with your cell, if you want to cover your ass (Especially if it's a pay as you go), is get a brand new SIM and number (Suggest to your friends they do the same too), although if truth be honest as it's your first time, it's unlikely they will be lo-jacking your cells.

As for possible sentence, I doubt as first offence it will be much, and as you all basically dressed to impress, this will be a positive thing in the Judge's eyes..... with that, and treating the Judge with respect, you will not get much of a sentence (Fine, community service maybe), and in any case, your legal team should be able to give you a rough idea what to expect and what to do.... afterall, it's what they are paid to do.

RideTheLightning wrote:
stanmarsh14 wrote:

Wouldn't that be titties? But our real court date is next month, the previous one is where the judge and prosecutors talk about the crime and give you an actual court date.

What makes you think of the possibility of an unconditional discharge?

Sort by  
Page 289 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 286, 287, 288, 289, 290, 291, 292 ... 306  Next