Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 1 5 posts
BBC Radio 2, Graham Norton show. Book Of Mormon Interview PostSat Mar 09, 2013 4:58 am Offline
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:27 pm99Nottingham, England
Just this sec finished, but was kind of disappointed in how it went.

Would have been better having someone like Chris Evans interviewing the guys.

Oh well.
Re: BBC Radio 2, Graham Norton show. Book Of Mormon Intervie PostSun Mar 10, 2013 5:00 pm Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm303
Is there a link to a podcast or anything?
Re: BBC Radio 2, Graham Norton show. Book Of Mormon Intervie PostSun Mar 10, 2013 5:27 pm Offline
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 2:27 pm99Nottingham, England
zzyzx 2 wrote:
Is there a link to a podcast or anything?

Yes, but due to licencing, the stream that the BBC has on iPlayer, is not normaly available outside of the UK.

However as you should have my e-mail addy, drop me a quick message, as I have a solution to this :wink:
Re: BBC Radio 2, Graham Norton show. Book Of Mormon Intervie PostMon Mar 11, 2013 1:55 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
A few of us are lucky enough to ...listen to this without a proxy (I'd say view, but there's no video except for a picture of Matt and Trey). Try your luck: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0163np0

This is a limited-time link. After this coming Friday or Saturday, it will no longer be available.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: BBC Radio 2, Graham Norton show. Book Of Mormon Intervie PostMon Mar 11, 2013 8:44 am Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm303
@sm14: I'll be sending you an email shortly.

@Big-Will: Thanks for the link :)

Now I'll provide a link for anyone who wants to download a mp3 of the interview:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/podcasts/series/grahamnorton

Just right-click on the link listed in green under 9 March 2013. I don't know how long this link will work, but it works now. Save the podcast while you can and enjoy 8)

The Matt Stone and Trey Parker interview only has a running time of 15:03; this link is the ENTIRE Graham Norton show, of which M&T only took up 15 minutes. The link for the download is Graham Norton's entire show with a running time of 49:38 so you don't have to listen to the whole broadcast. M&T are on the this podcast starting at time index 8:38. So after Graham Norton talks for 8½ minutes, the 15 minute interview with M&T starts. Enjoy!

Sort by  
Page 1 of 1 5 posts