Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 5 of 10 136 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
Re: South Park Returns With 10 All-New Episodes In September PostMon Mar 04, 2013 7:31 pm Offline
Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:18 pm16
So for the DVD are they going to reduce it to 2 discs or have 3/4/3 for episodes on each disc?
Re: South Park Returns With 10 All-New Episodes In September PostThu Mar 07, 2013 1:29 am Offline
Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:26 pm1
I hate having to wait so long!!!!!!
Re: South Park Returns With 10 All-New Episodes In September PostFri Mar 08, 2013 11:35 am Offline
Wed Dec 31, 1969 5:00 pm9
Yeah this news struck me as not cool at first, but the way I see it, the newer episodes have been pretty meh sometimes so hopefully this break will allow them to regroup and come back with some killer new episodes like they used to make. :parishilton:
Re: South Park Returns With 10 All-New Episodes In September PostMon Mar 11, 2013 10:06 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:37 pm41
Maybe with 10 episodes, they'll have better quality shows instead of so much trash I've been seeing lately.
Re: South Park Returns With 10 All-New Episodes In September PostMon Mar 11, 2013 10:41 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Yes, they feel the same way.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: South Park Returns With 10 All-New Episodes In September PostFri Mar 15, 2013 3:22 pm Offline
Tue Mar 12, 2013 9:15 pm2
I am so seriously almost TOO excited for the next season! :unhoodedkenny:
Yeah. I'm Kenny's bitch. Deal with it.
Re: South Park Returns With 10 All-New Episodes In September PostTue Mar 19, 2013 7:54 am Offline
Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:32 am1
I hope season 17 kicks ass for this long wait.
Re: South Park Returns With 10 All-New Episodes In September PostThu Mar 21, 2013 5:40 pm Offline
Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:36 pm2
Absolutely can't wait!
CHINPOKOMON! Gotta buy 'em all!
Re: South Park Returns With 10 All-New Episodes In September PostFri Mar 22, 2013 1:45 pm Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm99Antelope California
Have marijuana being legal in Colorado and Washington be in an episode. You could show off the night clubs, coffee shops and other places where pot smoking is allowed. You could do some gags on the owners and people who work at these places and the people who hang out at them. People need to see how fun it is to light up at a business. Also joke on people who might be growing pot for the states for sale.
Re: South Park Returns With 10 All-New Episodes In September PostSat Mar 23, 2013 1:21 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
JamesPup wrote:
Have marijuana being legal in Colorado and Washington be in an episode. You could show off the night clubs, coffee shops and other places where pot smoking is allowed. You could do some gags on the owners and people who work at these places and the people who hang out at them. People need to see how fun it is to light up at a business. Also joke on people who might be growing pot for the states for sale.

You think they'll remember this in October or November? Or think this is still recent stuff? I don't think so.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: South Park Returns With 10 All-New Episodes In September PostSat Mar 23, 2013 2:32 pm Offline
Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:14 pm99Antelope California
I don’t know but I was thinking about how Randy could be picked to grow pot for Colorado and then he could end up in a pot war with the guy picked to grow for Washington, to see who grows the best pot. They still have not picked someone to my knowledge to grow marijuana for these states yet and it is still not a law yet. So it is still a new idea and will be till marijuana is allowed to be sold. Yes the laws of one ounce is an old one but they have done such a great job with marijuana in episodes in the past, that I thought they would not be able to pass this one up. Having the right to have an ounce of weed sounds great and most states don’t have it yet and I hope they do in the future. I think they will remember when marijuana is allowed to be sold in these states, if it ever is. I hope they allow pot to be sold soon because there may only be 4 years left of South Park episodes. I agree, it is old stuff.
Re: South Park Returns With 10 All-New Episodes In September PostSat Mar 23, 2013 4:33 pm Offline
Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:17 pm1
I've been an avid fan of South Park since the early days. South Park has had a great run, and Matt and Trey can be commended on creating a fcking hilarious town full of wacky characters and surprising plots while poking fun at everything and everybody under the sun, while keeping the show with a heart beneath it all.

But everything has a limit, and I think they've pushed South Park as far as it will go. For me, the last few seasons have shown a marked decline. Things have become either stale or just outrageous (not in a good way, unlike the earlier episodes). I'm not blaming Matt and Trey, God bless them. I think they've done a frickin awesome job, and this is not all they have been doing!

Time to move on to greater things. Classic South Park will always be there fore the true fans to cherish. My favorite episodes are the "trilogy" of Cat Orgy, Two Guys in a Hot Tub, and Jewbilee (hopefully I didn't screw the name of any of those). And who can forget any of the other earlier classics. Cartman is a fcking beast of a character, and one of the most villanous (and funniest) characters ever. All these things won't go away, they remain there to be seen and to be enjoyed.

But, like I said, it's time to move on. You people and your sandy vaginas are annoying as fcking hell. Stop complaining already and have a beer and some Cheesy Poofs.
Re: South Park Returns With 10 All-New Episodes In September PostMon Apr 01, 2013 12:59 pm Offline
Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:26 am3
well,season 14 was a really good season ,but 15 in my opinion is the worst season ,with 6 being the best imo...
Re: South Park Returns With 10 All-New Episodes In September PostTue Apr 02, 2013 7:55 am Offline
Tue Apr 02, 2013 7:43 am1
KENNY SUCKs :unhoodedkenny:
Re: South Park Returns With 10 All-New Episodes In September PostWed Apr 03, 2013 8:50 am Offline
Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:42 pm19
TheLoneWolf wrote:
But everything has a limit, and I think they've pushed South Park as far as it will go. For me, the last few seasons have shown a marked decline. Things have become either stale or just outrageous (not in a good way, unlike the earlier episodes).

There is so much difference of opinion when it comes to what episodes are good that I don't agree that there is a marked decline in South Park, much less that the show has reached it's limit. The person who posted beneath you said that seasons 6 and 14 are good and 15 is the worst. I am of the opinion that 15 is the best while 6 and 14 have little rewatch value.

Between television, video game, and live show production I can see how Matt and Trey's creative talents are being strained. Between all of those jobs how are they supposed to enjoy the money that they are making?

There is no reason for them to cancel the show. Either hire some new people so they don't have to carry as much of the load producing South Park or put the show on hold for a year or two.

Sort by  
Page 5 of 10 136 posts Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next