Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 2672 of 2687 40297 posts Previous  1 ... 2669, 2670, 2671, 2672, 2673, 2674, 2675 ... 2687  Next
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostSun Mar 24, 2013 1:30 pm Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
I.

A scattered dream that's like a far-off memory... a far-off memory that's like a scattered dream... i want to line the pieces up... yours and mine.

Shiro Amano

II.

And starward drifts the stricken world,
Lone in unalterable gloom
Dead,with a universe for tomb,
Dark, and to vaster darkness whirled.

George Sterling, "The Testimony of the Suns "

III.

The great blessing of mankind are within us and within our reach; but we shut our eyes, and like people in the dark, we fall foul upon the very thing we search for, without finding it.

Seneca
(7 B.C. - 65 A.D.)

IV.

The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively.

Bob Marley

V.

Even the smallest light shines bright in the darkness

Donna Raye

VI.

If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to the library

Frank Zappa

VII.

Sex is kicking death in the ass while singing.

Charles Bukowski

VIII.

Get busy living or get busy dying.

Stephen King, The Shawshank Redemption

IX.

Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win.

Stephen King

X.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.

Oscar Wilde

XI.

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.

Eleanor Roosevelt, "This is My Story"

XII.

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.

Albert Einstein

XIII.

A person's a person, no matter how small.

Dr. Seuss, "Horton Hears a Who!"

XIV.

Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

Martin Luther King, Jr., "I Have a Dream: Writings and Speeches That Changed the World"

XV.

Hey Molly, you're crazy as hell and that's why I love you.

Milo Vonnegut
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostSun Mar 24, 2013 6:39 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Quote:
He even does piano covers of songs from Silent Hill

Rammstein covers too. Count me in!
Well I'm already in as I subbed this channel and Liked the Not Tomorrow Cover years ago :P
He's much better at the reprises (whch are made for a piano type instrument) than the main songs which are made for string

Quote:
I haven't been here in MONTHS! I just had NO time

No one else had any time to be here missing people either D=

finally played through cave story. great little (free) game. People call it metroidvania but it's less free roaming than that, still good.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostMon Mar 25, 2013 5:30 am Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
Unassumption wrote:

Quote:
I haven't been here in MONTHS! I just had NO time

No one else had any time to be here missing people either D=

Aww, really? D:
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostMon Mar 25, 2013 11:31 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2269Croatia (SE Europe)
Wow! There was no life on this board in weeks, and suddenly there are all this people whom I haven't seen in a long time.Yay! :D
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostMon Mar 25, 2013 6:10 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
I suddenly have Easter Break at college. Maybe other people have break from college too?
Thanks for keeping the board alive while I've been gone.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostMon Apr 01, 2013 1:23 pm Offline
I cut my thumb pretty badly today while I was making lunch. I was cutting peppers, got distracted and forgot where my fingers were. I almost cut the tip right off. Hurts like hell.

But lunch was awesome. Chicken with vegetable sauce and pasta.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostMon Apr 01, 2013 8:28 pm Offline
Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:49 pm1709Delaware,USA
Why do we have to wait all the way til September for new South Park this time?
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostTue Apr 02, 2013 9:40 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18777I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Matt & Trey are overseeing the tour of Book of Mormon and they don't want to rush a season.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostWed Apr 03, 2013 9:47 am Offline
Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:49 pm1709Delaware,USA
BRMBug wrote:
Matt & Trey are overseeing the tour of Book of Mormon and they don't want to rush a season.

Thank you
Hayley B: My own name Location: Delaware,USA
Favorite South Park Character: *too many* But I like Kenny,Kyle,Cartman,Butters,Satan,& Damien.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostFri Apr 05, 2013 8:49 pm Offline
Tha hell? Was the forum down today? This is the quietest I've ever seen it.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostSat Apr 06, 2013 6:21 am Offline
I check this board at least once a day, but I get discouraged from writing when traffic is low. Sorry.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostSat Apr 06, 2013 7:00 am Offline
There are many times when I don't feel like posting even though I read everything a couple of times a day. Still, there were no new posts for over 12 hours yesterday. :shock:
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostSun Apr 07, 2013 8:18 pm Offline
Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:53 pm299
BRMBug wrote:
There are many times when I don't feel like posting even though I read everything a couple of times a day. Still, there were no new posts for over 12 hours yesterday. :shock:

Same here; read everything, nothing really to post as there's nothing new to respond to :timmy:
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostMon Apr 08, 2013 4:36 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1434in a secret underground bunker
I've been working at my retail store (Ocean State Job Lot). If I'm not doing that...I don't know. I spend a lot of time on Facebook and now...twitter :oops: (I know, I know...earlier I said that I would NEVER rejoin the Twitterverse...but when you are Media addict, most of the news today breaks faster on Twitter and there is more to cover thanks in part to it....so I caved).

I also finally got a smartphone. I don't know why (well, I do...I wanted to make sure I had interwebz....whenever and wherever!! :P ) Now to just figure out an android app that can download free music. :roll:

Also...my cat drives me nuts!! :cartmanangry:
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: The Randome Thread: Real Conversations Start Here! PostThu Apr 11, 2013 10:38 am Offline
My headphones are broken. I gave them to a guy to repair them, but he's really busy, so it may took him few days. Now I have to use earbuds I got for my phone. It sucks. They're uncomfortable, they keep falling out and the cord is too short.

I don't have speakers. I don't want to buy some cheap crap, but at the moment i don't have the money to buy something better.

Sort by  
Page 2672 of 2687 40297 posts Previous  1 ... 2669, 2670, 2671, 2672, 2673, 2674, 2675 ... 2687  Next