Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 3 of 3 39 posts Previous  1, 2, 3
Re: i wach too much PostTue Aug 23, 2011 5:29 pm Offline
Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:32 am2732So Cal
noahwilson wrote:
i have been waching soth park for 6 hours straght

I could never do that, my face would fall off from laughter by the end. Watching 3 episodes in a row is murder enough!! :lol:
I love: Stan, Butters, Cartman, Sharon.

I ship: Stan/Cartman <3

Stan: MMOOMM!!
Sharon: What is it honey? (gasp!) My baby's killed again!
Haa, I love that line.
What the... PostThu Aug 25, 2011 12:01 am Offline
  • YIM
Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:33 am0Bucuresti
OMG, Mel Gibson is a freak!
Can someone help me find the Ending music PostFri Aug 03, 2012 4:29 pm Offline
Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:56 pm0
I just wanted to figure out what the music is called or a direct link to listen to it. The music that plays after the 20:21 time mark.
Misguided PostFri Apr 12, 2013 5:52 pm Offline
Tue Apr 09, 2013 5:46 pm0
In this episode the priest says "The truth is there's not a whole lot in the Bible about the crucifixion." That shows that these guys really didn't know what they were talking about--the gospel accounts are chock full of narrative about the crucifixion and the movie followed it pretty closely. You can debate the accuracy of the gospel accounts, but the charge that the Passion was only a later invention to whip up anti-Semitism is absolutely false.
Re: *804* The Passion of the Jew PostFri Apr 12, 2013 6:13 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
They weren't saying that the death of Jesus isn't in the bible, they were saying it was a tiny part of the bible and not that important compared with his life. They weren't saying it isn't in the narrative.
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
PostWed Apr 17, 2013 3:21 pm Offline
Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:01 pm0
Stan can go suck balls. Passion of the Christ is awesome movie. I`m an atheist, so I`m not biased towards Christianity,but if it`s called Passion of the Christ, what were you expecting to see? Jesus riding on unicorns? The movie picked up bad reviews only because Jews found themselves offended, but it was true. Jesus started the sect based on jewish religion, therefore was considered dangerous. It was like when catholic church was burning all the Lutherans. But everybody who is smart enough knows that in USA you cannot say anything bad about the jews. I love south park, but they are kinda boring with that pro - semitic politics. Mel Gibson is not a nazi, and the movie is made so realistic, the language, the scenes of torture....perfect
I f*cking hate Cartman... PostSun Sep 08, 2013 2:53 am Offline
Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:00 pm2
Stan and Kenny XD Lol quote That movie SUCKED XD that was funny sh*t right there. Poor Kyle though :\
For the Record PostThu Apr 17, 2014 4:52 pm Offline
Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:52 pm0
The ancient Italians [Romans at the time] were the guiltiest party of all, but they sure knew how to shift blame.
Re: I f*cking hate Cartman... PostThu Apr 17, 2014 5:48 pm Offline
Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:36 am165
Flare wrote:
Stan and Kenny XD Lol quote That movie SUCKED XD that was funny sh*t right there. Poor Kyle though :\

I haven't seen Passion of the Christ so I can't agree or disagree with that though the part with Stan and Kenny trying to get their money back was funny,.
The part about Kyle I do agree with.

Sort by  
Page 3 of 3 39 posts Previous  1, 2, 3