Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 38 of 43 632 posts Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 43  Next
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostSat Apr 13, 2013 8:24 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
I played that quiz the other night. I got about half way through it before I got my three strikes. Then I got pissed at myself and rage quit. Before that point everything worked just fine.
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostSun Apr 14, 2013 12:24 am Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
BRMBug wrote:
I played that quiz the other night. I got about half way through it before I got my three strikes. Then I got pissed at myself and rage quit. Before that point everything worked just fine.

Well, I went through a good portion of the quiz twice (until I hit that question and had to restart hoping it would work, and then restart again after realizing I had to just go watch the episode) and all fifty questions the final time. Because I'm not all lazy Image
(Actually, though, it's just how my OCD manifests sometimes. I have to get full points whenever humanly possible.)
Anyway, trust me, that question is messed up. It's happened before where the scene shown doesn't match the question asked, but it's usually on ten-question quizzes so it's not a big deal to repeat them. This one is a pretty big deal to restart, as you point out yourself.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostSun Apr 14, 2013 3:56 pm Offline
  • YIM
Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:14 pm1Malta (Europe)
I want to play these quiz games but when I enter the quiz section it just loads and that's all.. When I click on any of the quizes nothing happens.. you need to fix this.. you guys, I'm seriously..
fine, just fine
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostMon Apr 15, 2013 4:10 pm Offline
Wed Dec 31, 1969 5:00 pm1
BearyBear wrote:
Hey if your having any issues with our new quiz game. Let us Know! and we'll try to help.

When I start a quiz all I see is what looks like a still from a video and then next to it big letters saying Question 1, and the timer stuck at 15:00. Nothing else is happening. I tried it in Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Google Chrome and the same thing happened all three times.
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostMon Apr 15, 2013 8:17 pm Offline
Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:23 pm1
I get stuck on question 1 and the timer is stuck at 15:00. Tried Internet Explorer and google chrome with the same results. :timmy:
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostWed Apr 17, 2013 6:23 pm Offline
Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:46 pm1
Having issues. Damn thing freezes up or outright just refuses to launch. Constantly. Also, these game-abortions are counted as having been played. That sucks balls. :unhoodedkenny: \
Re: South park games PostThu Apr 18, 2013 5:20 pm Offline
Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:33 pm1
i wish it can just stop for i can do it!
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostFri Apr 19, 2013 12:58 am Offline
Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:46 pm3
the main problem is a whole failure where if 1 crashes every other 1 does as well
:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostFri Apr 19, 2013 11:42 am Offline
Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:31 am1
My South Park Game its Freeze on Question 1 the time don't run
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostSat Apr 20, 2013 7:30 am Offline
Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:23 am1
:parishilton: Freezing up and not working :zombiekenny:
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostSun Apr 21, 2013 11:10 am Offline
Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:03 pm2
it seems all was well until i got to question 10 and the game hung. The clip never loaded and all it said was Question 10 15 secs remain. Saddening i was about to win. Java and flash are up to date.... Using Firefox 20.0.0.1
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostThu May 02, 2013 7:27 am Offline
Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:02 am3
It got the the point where I have gotten so fed up with this site freezing up either on the episodes or the quizzes I take that I'm actually voicing my complaint. HEY!! I NOTICE THE %$#@$%^ ADS NEVER FREEZE!!! And what the heck is up with showing the SAME ONES OVER AND OVER AGAIN BACK TO BACK!!!! I remember when I could watch an episode without watching commericals........
Take back YOUR website Trey and Matt... Jesus
:assface:

And what is up with the time and date posted??? Its four years behind.... OMG...
:twisted:

......wow.... and I can't change expressions on my avatar, but the option to do it is there.... wow .. really... :?: :!:
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostThu May 02, 2013 8:38 pm Offline
Ad block will take care of the ads on the player. I haven't seen an ad while streaming in years. as to the quiz, i have no f*cking idea why, but I seem to be the only one who's not having a problem with it. It always works for me.
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostThu May 02, 2013 11:00 pm Offline
Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:00 pm937
Usually works for me, too. I had a bad run of freezes for awhile, but it got much better a couple weeks after I posted all the requested info about my machine, OS, and browsers. I don't think the placebo effect works for computers, so it likely means they were able to work with that information and fix whatever bug was specifically hitting Snow Leopard (or Firefox, or whatever.) Did you have a similar experience, Bug? Because it seems to me that if people really wanted something fixed, they might read the multiple requests for information that helps IT people replicate the problem.

Of course, since few people read the official posts asking for such information, it's unlikely anyone will actually read mine, or take it to heart. Oh well. Quiz works for me, so I'm a satisfied customer.
To believe in something just because you're afraid of the consequences if you don't believe in something is no reason to believe in something.
Re: South Park Quiz Game PostSat May 04, 2013 6:25 am Offline
It used to freeze on me a long time ago. Sometimes it just wouldn't even load. I haven't seen that happen in over a year. I don't play as much as I used to, but every time I've brought a quiz up, I've been able to play it through to the end with no problems.

Sort by  
Page 38 of 43 632 posts Previous  1 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41 ... 43  Next