Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 2 20 posts 1, 2  Next
Do you watch anime? PostSat Jan 19, 2013 9:32 am Offline
Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:04 am10
Like Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball-Z, etc?

I have been watching Sailor Moon for two years now. It's my favorite anime because it has magical girls and deals with good and evil. I like anime with supernatural powers. I always visualize about having one of my own :lol: So what about you? Do you watch anime in your spare time?
South Park is not like Family Guy.

It's me Ikyman
Re: Do you watch anime? PostSat Jan 19, 2013 8:58 pm Offline
Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:33 pm382i could tell you, but there would be a pimp slap involved
it goes in ebbs and flows. some years there are a ton of good animes released and other years, not so much.

and when there are good ones, i'm usually over at crunchyroll getting my anime on.
Always do sober what you said you’d do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
Ernest Hemingway
Re: Do you watch anime? PostThu Jan 24, 2013 5:10 pm Offline
  • YIM
Wed Mar 28, 2012 1:22 pm38
Yes I love anime! My favorite animes are: Black Butler, Higurashi, Ouran High School Host Club, Umniko, Panty and Stocking, Naruto, Elfen Lied,Les Miserables, Rosaria+Vampire, School Days, Clannad, Bleach, Code Geass, Death Note, Monster, and Cowboy Bebop

Black Butler/Kuroshitsuji is my most favorite anime. :)
"Give me prime laughter!"-The Undertaker<3
"I am simply one hell of a butler."-Sebastian Michaelis <3
Re: Do you watch anime? PostThu Jan 24, 2013 6:03 pm Offline
Wed Apr 25, 2007 1:59 pm2914On The East Siyeeed!
I wouldn't say I'm a huge overall anime fan because I don't know much about the many ones that are out there. However I do love the Dragonball Series, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist and One Piece.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:
But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Last edited by Kensuke on Sat May 04, 2013 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Do you watch anime? PostThu Jan 24, 2013 10:24 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
Yes, but not as much as I did seven or eight years ago. Last anime I watched was Hayate no Gotoku! Can`t Take My Eyes Off You, and before that, Jinrui wa Suitaishimashita (Humanity has Deckined). This winter season, nothing.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Do you watch anime? PostSat Jan 26, 2013 2:01 pm Offline
Sun Oct 19, 2008 4:47 pm1563Eating a Ditka-Shaped Waffle with Joe Montana and Punxatawney Paulomalu
I've watched eight episodes of Lucky Star in the past sixteen hours. In all honesty, Konata and Kagami's relationship isn't all that different from that of Cartman and Kyle's.
Niels0827 wrote:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/ ... 897901.png
Seriously, nobody likes you. Fuck off.
Re: Do you watch anime? PostSat Jan 26, 2013 8:37 pm Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1434in a secret underground bunker
I used to be HUGE into Anime (cicra 2006-2008ish) but the last couple years, I've had a fall out. Haven't seen pokemon in YEARS. Used to watch Bleach and Eureka Seven. I did get into a few Sailor Moon eps about a month or two ago, but I found another couple TV shows (older ones) that I've gotten a knack for.

I've suddenly gotten back into Dexter's Labatory (Cartoon Network-not quite anime but nice to bring up). Some of the jokes when it first came on were over my sad head :roll: but now that I'm older...ironically I find it funnier. :P
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: Do you watch anime? PostSun Jan 27, 2013 2:14 pm Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2269Croatia (SE Europe)
I only watched Avatar The Last Airbender. I don't know if that counts.
Re: Do you watch anime? PostSun Jan 27, 2013 9:57 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17368Hollywood, CA
It's got anime elements, but it's not anime.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Do you watch anime? PostMon Jan 28, 2013 6:09 am Offline
  • YIM
Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm1543Dayton, Texas, USA
I was a big fan of anime. Now, not so much, but only because half of what's on Toonami (part of [adult swim]'s Saturday block) is dumb and the other half I've actually seen before. Seriously, as much as I love Cowboy Bebop, how often can I watch it before I want to watch something else? It's only twenty-six episodes long. Granted, there's the movie in between episodes twenty-two and twenty-three (I think) that was kickass, but that's beside the point.

Anyway, InuYasha sucks ass, Bleach is sucking now, and the only anime worth watching (other than Cowboy Bebop and FullMetal Alchemist: Brotherhood) is Eureka 7, and I've seen it before. Samurai 7, from what I've seen, is decent, too. Oh, and I really enjoyed Casshern Sins.
Texas born; Texas raised; Texas proud!
REVERSE THE POLARITY OF THE NEUTRON FLOW! (Proud Doctor Who fan.)
Proud member of the Tin Foil Hat Club.
Jeff Murdock "Mopie" (1986-2013) Rest in peace, Mopie.
Re: Do you watch anime? PostMon Feb 11, 2013 6:48 am Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
Yes
GeminiShamrock wrote:
Eureka 7.

Eureka Seven was a good one.
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Last edited by Milo Vonnegut on Thu May 09, 2013 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Do you watch anime? PostTue Apr 30, 2013 5:31 pm Offline
Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:24 pm1
I watch - Black Butler-
Hetalia
Sailor Moon
Pokemon
:D
Re: Do you watch anime? PostSat May 11, 2013 6:03 pm Offline
Sat May 11, 2013 5:59 pm9United States of America
Watched it a bit when I was a kid, but now too much work. I only have time for South Park. :lol:
Mr. Garrison: Well, I’m sorry Wendy, but I just don’t trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn’t die. - Greatest South Park Quote Ever
Re: Do you watch anime? PostSun May 12, 2013 1:02 am Offline
Sat Jul 03, 2004 9:14 pm7970Montgomery, AL
Kensuke wrote:
I wouldn't say I'm a huge overall anime fan because I don't know much about the many ones that are out there. However I do love the Dragonball Series, Naruto, Full Metal Alchemist and One Piece.

I watch all those same series. I also love Death Note and Rurouni Kenshin. I prefer the Pokémon manga over the anime.
Re: Do you watch anime? PostWed Aug 21, 2013 11:30 am Offline
Fri Mar 05, 2004 11:52 pm8921Shoulda taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
There isn't a lot in the anime world that really catches my attention, but there are a couple I like.

The most recent was Death Note, for the storylines and even the animation quality.

But the first one I really enjoyed was Star Blazers (or Space Battleship Yamato), a bit of old-school anime from the '70s. Recently, I found three volumes from the first season (out of three), and wouldn't mind finding sweet deals on the rest of them.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 2 20 posts 1, 2  Next