Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 297 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300 ... 306  Next
Re: What's up? PostMon Jul 29, 2013 2:19 pm Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
I'm upside-down.
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: What's up? PostTue Jul 30, 2013 9:17 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18789I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Re: What's up? PostWed Jul 31, 2013 7:31 am Offline
Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:36 am1436in a secret underground bunker
Glad to hear everyone is well! :)

Sorry I haven't been around. I've been working my 2 PT jobs a lot, and have just neglected this site :oops: :( I'm sick of working part time because I work 6 (SIX) days a week and yet I'm only getting 30-35 hours! :cry: Stupid 5/6 hour shifts....Why can't I work 8?? :x

Just been busy....Sadly, I don't know if I told people this or not (it's been a while), my grandmother died 3 weeks ago. So now I only have one living on each side, which is weird. But we're getting by.
My grandfather gave us savings bonds which have matured...so I have to cash in those babies soon. Just wish my jobs payed as much as these bonds! :roll:

Not too much otherwise. Breaking in new shoes. Did laundry yesterday. Need a haircut, probably tomorrow. Going to work soon, you all know....just a lot going on! :P
RTL: I love being a dick to people for no reason. It makes me feel better about how my mom smacks me around with a frozen T Bone steak.
Re: What's up? PostThu Aug 01, 2013 6:35 am Offline
Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:56 pm192In your hearts.
What's up? Someone broke into my house last night and cut the power.
Send me a PM. (Milo Vonnegut)

Milo Vonnegut, Milo Vonnegut 2, Online Milo, Milo Vonnegut 3, Keyblade, Tugennov Olim
Re: What's up? PostThu Aug 01, 2013 7:30 pm Offline
mo303564 wrote:
Did laundry yesterday.

Oh sh*t! I've got shirts in the washer! Thanks for the reminder.

Milo Vonnegut wrote:
Someone broke into my house last night and cut the power.

...'Tha f*ck?
Re: What's up? PostThu Aug 01, 2013 10:35 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Milo Vonnegut wrote:
What's up? Someone broke into my house last night and cut the power.

Dummies! One can easily cut the power from outside, lol

What's up? Chilly night in the Valley, which is odd for August.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: What's up? PostFri Aug 02, 2013 4:01 pm Offline
Big-Will wrote:
What's up? Chilly night in the Valley, which is odd for August.

Bastard! The low here was like 91.

I've been overindulging in all the junkfood everywhere. My weight's up, and my leg is going numb more frequently.
Re: What's up? PostTue Aug 06, 2013 9:17 am Offline
Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:52 am2272Croatia (SE Europe)
Yesterday was national holiday. On sunday me and some mates decided to make the most of long week and went camping.
Lots of wasps gathered around our food, but they didn't bothered us too much. Yes, I am freaked out by insects, but wasps are small, and as long as they don't land on me, I'm okay with them.
When we went to sleep, a wasp stung me and my friend. My friend turned a flashlight on and besides the wasp saw a spider, and she's terrified of spiders. I was freaking out over a wasp in the tent and she was freaking out over a spider.
We worked up the courage and I got rid of the spider and she got rid of the wasp, and after detailed inspection, we went to sleep.
A sharp pain in my foot woke me up in the middle of the night. I was stung again. My friend tossed it out, along with a huge disgusting beetle that also got in (we have no idea how) while I crawled in my sleeping bag in fetal position.
In the morning I realised that wasps were all around us. Thousands upon thousands. The whole forest was buzzing. Creepy! I'm never going camping there again.
Re: What's up? PostTue Aug 06, 2013 8:37 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Quote:
Dummies! One can easily cut the power from outside, lol

Surely the whole purpose of cutting the power is to stop alarms going off when you break in?

Quote:
Chilly night in the Valley,

Perfect example of how dumb I can be. I lived by the sea all my life yet this is the first summer I've gone out at night to take advantage of the sea breeze. You can wear less clothes indoors than is socially acceptable in public, plus you don't have the option to not walk around and generate heat by muscle movements while out there, so I always thought going out would heat myself up. When I actually tried going out at night, I learned it cools you down way more than wearing clothes and walking warms you, in fact it's too cold for short sleeved shirts by the beach! Sometimes it pays to experiment with ideas that seem stupid at first glance.

I use my mobile as a flashlight when walking on the cliffs. I've always been puzzled that i seem to find the sea no matter what direction i walk, until i looked at my area on google maps and saw we're like a pimple on the side of england with a tiny bit of land connecting us to the rest of the country and the sea on almost all sides.

Quote:
Need a haircut

I've taken to cutting mine with scissors. I can't even cut paper strait but if you just want your hair cut short, it's pretty easy to do it yourself and hella cheap too.

Quote:
I'm sick of working part time

At least you have some hours. I got hired for a temporary job that would last until the workload was finished, they said it would probably last 4 weeks but it ended up going away after only one. Good luck finding something ;)
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What's up? PostWed Aug 07, 2013 3:44 am Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
I am slowly unplugging myself from various websites for personal reasons. Eventually, i will unplug from this site,
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: What's up? PostWed Aug 07, 2013 11:40 am Offline
Tue Aug 23, 2011 6:56 pm4427I don't wanna fucking tell you! Last time this kid started stalking me!
(ugly)Bob wrote:
I am slowly unplugging myself from various websites for personal reasons. Eventually, i will unplug from this site,

nooOOOOOOOOOOO. WHY?

What's up?
Cuddling with Coconut. On Tumblr.
Cheerful misery with a best friend is better than eternal misery wherever else.

BEST CHARACTERS IN SOUTH PARK
1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3.Pip
4.Tweek
5.Butters
Re: What's up? PostThu Aug 08, 2013 9:18 am Offline
Unassumption wrote:
Quote:
Need a haircut

I've taken to cutting mine with scissors. I can't even cut paper strait but if you just want your hair cut short, it's pretty easy to do it yourself and hella cheap too.

I'm surprised how good it looks. I don't think I could ever cut my hair and make it look decent. Except, of course, with shaving.

This week is really long and draggy, even though I wasn't working on monday.

I left my phone at work. It wouldn't be such a problem if I had an alarm clock. How am I going to wake up in time to get to work?
Re: What's up? PostFri Aug 09, 2013 8:26 pm Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
Given up on getting paid work, so I ended up applying for voluntary stuff to pad out my CV. I hope those accept me :S
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: What's up? PostSat Aug 10, 2013 6:03 pm Offline
Last night's storm was a huge disappointment.
As the sun set, sky turned black, lightnings started, and... few drops of rain fell, accompanied by mild wind. :/
At least temperature was significantly lower today.
It seems this area never gets severe storms. Just heavy rain from time to time, that turn streets into rivers. I haven't seen real hale since I was a kid (some 20 years ago). Yeah, sometimes some ice falls with rain, but nothing serious. And I've never seen winds that can pull out trees around here.
I only hear about storms like that on the news. And they happen like 10 - 20 kilometers away from here.

Unassumption wrote:
Given up on getting paid work, so I ended up applying for voluntary stuff to pad out my CV.

)= Sorry to hear that.
Re: What's up? PostTue Aug 13, 2013 10:24 am Offline
It's South Park's 16th birthday! Happy sweet sixteen!

Sort by  
Page 297 of 306 4587 posts Previous  1 ... 294, 295, 296, 297, 298, 299, 300 ... 306  Next