Forum

Discuss everything South Park with fans from around the world!

Page 1 of 2 19 posts 1, 2  Next
Man, south park forums is really inactive. PostFri Aug 30, 2013 11:00 am Offline
Fri Jul 12, 2013 5:22 pm2
Needs to start being more active.
You are gonna get a little surprise you Japanese dog!
Re: Man, south park forums is really inactive. PostSun Sep 01, 2013 1:22 am OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Needs more episodes to talk about.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Man, south park forums is really inactive. PostWed Sep 04, 2013 4:25 pm Offline
Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:15 am3
either that or the moderators squelch discussion to the point of it being a circle jerk. either or.
Re: Man, south park forums is really inactive. PostWed Sep 04, 2013 5:27 pm OfflineBoard Moderator
  • YIM
Tue Apr 08, 2003 1:57 am17369Hollywood, CA
Nah, couldn't be that. I'm the only moderator around, so no circle jerk is available for me to take part in. :)

I think everyone's gone over to Twitter, or to a lesser extent, Facebook.
My SP Fan Site.

Favorite Character: Chef (RIP, for reals this time)
Favorite Episode: Anyone with Butters in it.
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version and UK version
Re: Man, south park forums is really inactive. PostThu Sep 05, 2013 2:01 am Offline
Tue May 24, 2011 1:49 pm3867In range of my WiFi
When the show returns it will become active again!

Will has been the moderator here for a long time and it used to be active, when the show was on, so his moderation can't be what's making this a 'circle jerk'
AND BY THE WAY, I WIN
Re: Man, south park forums is really inactive. PostThu Sep 05, 2013 10:33 am Offline
Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:55 am563
judderwocky wrote:
either that or the moderators squelch discussion to the point of it being a circle jerk. either or.

Nonsense. A circle jerk would at least be something. You want discussion? Why don't you start one out of curiosity and see if it gets squelched? Meanwhile, I can't help but notice an inverse relationship between the number of registered users and the activity of this forum. To be precise, it was ten times more active when it had almost half as many members as it has today. You, noobs, only register to either never come back again or to whine about how inactive this forum is.

Either or.

Jerks.
Re: Man, south park forums is really inactive. PostFri Sep 06, 2013 12:03 am Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
The forum is so dead that the rp section of this place has skittered to a halt.... i miss Kkpt, Zazaban and ex1lepr0 and most definitely those that discuss the newer episodes. I'm sure when the game comes out (SPSOT) and season 17, this forum will erupt in a flurry of trolls that Big-Will shall (as always) take care of and active members who want to discuss South Park or other stuff.
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: Man, south park forums is really inactive. PostFri Sep 06, 2013 8:13 am Offline
Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:42 pm19
I would expect the traffic to pick up once the season starts but at this point there's not a whole heck of a lot to talk about. The topics of best / worst character, season, and episode have been beaten to death.
Re: Man, south park forums is really inactive. PostMon Sep 09, 2013 3:19 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Time to start ramping up for the new season. I'm going make a better effort around here after half-assing it most of the summer.
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: Man, south park forums is really inactive. PostFri Sep 13, 2013 5:47 am Offline
Thu Oct 07, 2010 7:26 am585
Most of the idiotic masses are on Facebook/Twitter now. f*ck that Facebook sh*t. f*ck Twitter.
My name is Brendle, and I think Trey Parker is a genius.
Re: Man, south park forums is really inactive. PostFri Sep 13, 2013 1:17 pm Offline
Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:54 pm5860Australia
Yay, brandle's bAck! More people r returning
"We're all just a bunch of multi-coloured humans!"
Re: Man, south park forums is really inactive. PostSun Sep 15, 2013 8:50 pm Offline
Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:42 pm433
Re: Man, south park forums is really inactive. PostWed Sep 18, 2013 7:28 pm Offline
Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:24 pm5686The Mormon Homeland
Brendle wrote:
Most of the idiotic masses are on Facebook/Twitter now. Fuck that Facebook shit. Fuck Twitter.

This.

C'mon old timers, we got a week til the season premiere. Time to step up your game!
Good to see some of y'all stepping up. I expect to see a flurry of activity this time next week.
;)
You read it! You can't unread it!
Re: Man, south park forums is really inactive. PostThu Sep 19, 2013 4:17 pm Offline
Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:01 am59
I haven't posted in a while because I figured no one would give a sh*t about the minutia I've discovered while watching SP marathons. f*ck you guys. You make me feel like Butters.
Screw this forum, I'm going...to post a bunch more sh*t anyway. Bitches. :chaos:
"Form of...NEIL DIAMOND!!"
Re: Man, south park forums is really inactive. PostThu Sep 19, 2013 7:43 pm Offline
Mon Jan 09, 2006 10:43 pm18790I was over nah, but now I'm over heah.
Still here. All the time. Right now. Up in this bitch errday. I just bail on more posts than I make because I can't find the words. Or the right punctuator.

Sort by  
Page 1 of 2 19 posts 1, 2  Next